Stephanie Vavron #44 FromRylan who plaits hair& packs lunches2 Mutley who kidnaps folk and packs them in2cases

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20240616_193700_Instagram.jpg
Asking herself questions again, the space before the question mark always gives it away.
Enjoying yourself, aye too pished or too busy being pumped??

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Confirmation he pumped Vav? 🤭
Chipolata up an alley 🤣🤣
---
She came he didn’t so he’ll go back to pumping his chipolata himself and claim his ibeefy trip as expenses as well as the clap clinic

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I’m mortified for her. I went to Ibiza a good few times when I was younger, when it was good. It’s full of try hards now. Now I’m a mum and a wife I prefer a bit of a higher class holiday. Usually a cruise/Mexico/America etc. Not trying to fit in with people who are young enough to be my children 😂😂

Reactions: 15
They barely "did" Ibiza, 3 small boats, yoga in a cave and a day at ibiza rocks.. we're going back in August (we all went at 18/19 and figured why not go back this year!) And we've booked to see David Guetta and Calvin Harris at Ushuaia, hired a yacht for the day for all of us (17 in total) and booked dinners at a few nice restaurants as well as some spa treatments at our hotel. Slaggy Steph wishes we were all jealous of her Ibeefy trip when in reality it was nothing special with a bunch of bams and 20-somethings. She's got no friends, no hope of finding a boyfriend and her engagements is in the gutters!!

Reactions: 24
ABSOLUTELY BOLLOCKS that everything she ordered from Shein was a 12.

Shein sizing is well off and not true to size at all. She just can't help herself with the fibs.

Reactions: 11
Why would he want a relationship with her if shes that easy on a first date .....

Reactions: 5
Everything was a 12

What the duck size am I then . I’m a 10/12 , 5ft 7 9 .5 stone and duck all fat on me . Literally none. 12 is for my adenomyosis and endometriosis swollen stomach.
---
I’d be like a stick next to her . Or maybe I look like a whale but my head says I’m slim in mirror?
---
She’s really triggered my past ED Tonight with that comment about Shein 12 haul and it all fit.

I have the TikTok stripes dress in a 12 and it’s snug round my tummy but loose every where else yet she says it’s perfect on her
I also had severe body issues where I think I’m much larger than I am.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I don't believe anything Sulky Sam says, he's a wind up merchant. Neither of them will tell the truth about if they are dating. They both act like teenagers, despite both being grown adults, plus both are desperate for any attention!

Both are truth twisters, her lipo legs proved that this weekend.
Telling the truth is impossible for these tiktok clowns 🤡🤡

Reactions: 13
She’s absolutely wasted in cherines videos and her insta tonight. Sam is stood next to her in latest one pretty much stopping her from falling over but he keeps his face hidden.

He said before he’s all or nothing drinker but he’s not having much this weekend as has flight back to kids in morning. She’s blotto
Blotto not heard that in years hahaha brilliant xx

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.