Stephanie Vavron #44 FromRylan who plaits hair& packs lunches2 Mutley who kidnaps folk and packs them in2cases

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s almost greeting over the tattoos.
And typical Narc, blaming the tattoo shop for allowing her to have them done while tipsy .
Absolute fanny she is

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sad Sack’s Sam kept his top have covered as he has these deformed shoulders he is totally out of proportion. Freakishly odd looking.

Reactions: 9
She’s almost greeting over the tattoos.
And typical Narc, blaming the tattoo shop for allowing her to have them done while tipsy .
Absolute fanny she is
I have 2 tattoos done abroad.. both while drunk 😂 one actually from Ibiza haha! Difference is I was 20 and on holiday with my friends not pushing 40 doing it for clout on TikTok..

She’s old enough to know better.. greeting over a tattoo 😂😂 I’d be more embarrassed about the fact that there is video evidence on the internet her daughter can see of getting that wasted she could barely stand on a work trip and banging some bloke she’d just met.. but you know 🤷🏼‍♀️ I’m just jealous 😜🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Thanks for the screenshots of the different images of our pillow princess, I’ll add them to the Wiki 👍.

@ellmac glad you’re feeling better. I wrote a post this morning but it just didn’t read right. Basically all I wanted to say was please don’t let this ridiculous specimen make you feel bad about your size. If she wasn’t such a horror I would pity her. She has nothing in her life and hates the way she looks, probably because she thinks there’s something wrong with being overweight (looks wise). If Sam took one look at her and thought ‘that’s not the person I’ve been speaking to’ then it’s her own fault. She’ll lie and blame him because she’s never taken responsibility for anything in her life and that’s tragic.

She was absolutely glaikit this weekend because she latched onto folk and maybe felt like part of a group for the first time in a long time. But now it’s back to reality - her money maker is with his dad and Lily is bound to be mortified at her antics and she’s rumbling around that big rented house with nobody and nothing but clapbacks and crap tatts.

Ah well.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
What is grinding my fuking gears is her getting that “fertility” tattoo in support of Cole and Abbie who she has met once or twice. It’s all for
Show and content and absolutely ridiculous. But what is absolutely hilarious is if you google the meaning of pineapple tattoo fertility doesn’t come up swingers does 😂 pineapple tattoo isn’t recognised as a fertility tattoo doll but a swingers tattoo. So enjoy that

• Haha
Reactions: 14
View attachment 2999599 so much audacity 🤣

#nofilters
and she was letting people believe she had lost weight before she went away when in reality she has been filtered to duck!
---
What is grinding my fuking gears is her getting that “fertility” tattoo in support of Cole and Abbie who she has met once or twice. It’s all for
Show and content and absolutely ridiculous. But what is absolutely hilarious is if you google the meaning of pineapple tattoo fertility doesn’t come up swingers does 😂 pineapple tattoo isn’t recognised as a fertility tattoo doll but a swingers tattoo. So enjoy that
If Aldo (property boss) wasn’t barred, she could have teamed up with him & showed off her new tattoo down at CJs 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
and she was letting people believe she had lost weight before she went away when in reality she has been filtered to duck!
---

If Aldo (property boss) wasn’t barred, she could have teamed up with him & showed off her new tattoo down at CJs 😂
I thought she’d been on ozempic but clearly not x

Reactions: 6
Seen 1 min of his live there. Hes like went for tea that was all and I definitely won’t be seeing her again! 😂😂 then someone else asks about her and he said can one of my mods block the word Steph 😂😂

So weird as he hasn’t even been nice about her, like yeah Iv always wanted a solo trip, we met for dinner she’s a nice girl, just friends tho. Hes deleted the video of them, said about ten times I def won’t see her again now his mods have to block her name. Weird

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Seen 1 min of his live there. Hes like went for tea that was all and I definitely won’t be seeing her again! 😂😂 then someone else asks about her and he said can one of my mods block the word Steph 😂😂

So weird as he hasn’t even been nice about her, like yeah Iv always wanted a solo trip, we met for dinner she’s a nice girl, just friends tho. Hes deleted the video of them, said about ten times I def won’t see her again now his mods have to block her name. Weird
To be fair anybody would be mortified if they were catfished.

Which reminds me mind Cole and Abbie were on Catfish 😂😂😂totally staged nonsense.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He’s just said that she called him a catfish

He’s also said that he’s not talking to anyone (meaning girls) now.
---
The person he’s on live with said that she knew it wouldn’t last long 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
He’s on live with another girl she’s so nice, down to earth and funny. She’s taken the piss out vav. She’s like knew it wouldn’t work out with Ibiza girl, they are both howling! She’s I msg you two weeks ago saying I missed you, and you said you were kind of talking to someone, I knew u would come running back. Eveyone in comments saying how nice and funny she is, al following her and telling him to date her 😂😂

Big Vav must be mortified. Last week she was sitting all shy fluttering her eyelashes to him saying didn’t you say you were coming to Ibiza for our first date 🫠🫠 commenting on all his videos. SHE MUST FEEL LIKE A RIGHT FANNY

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He’s on live with another girl she’s so nice, down to earth and funny. She’s taken the piss out vav. She’s like knew it wouldn’t work out with Ibiza girl, they are both howling! She’s I msg you two weeks ago saying I missed you, and you said you were kind of talking to someone, I knew u would come running back. Eveyone in comments saying how nice and funny she is, al following her and telling him to date her 😂😂

Big Vav must be mortified. Last week she was sitting all shy fluttering her eyelashes to him saying didn’t you say you were coming to Ibiza for our first date 🫠🫠 commenting on all his videos. SHE MUST FEEL LIKE A RIGHT FANNY
Vavs got an absolute cheek saying he’s a catfish. The lassie he’s on live has stuck ip for him saying he’s no catfish he looks the same as he does and she thinks he’s beautiful

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.