Stephanie Vavron #44 FromRylan who plaits hair& packs lunches2 Mutley who kidnaps folk and packs them in2cases

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the times he was live with her she was acting so shy sweet and innocent trying to act cute.. he would have been like who the duck is this big Mwi Ned 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
With her Bestie Cherine 😂😂😂I'm embarrassed for her.
Just when I thought we couldn’t laugh at her anymore, she pulls this classic out the bag. Imagine having to be pals with Cherine. Cherine who pretended she was on the run from her ex and on international protection from the police, but filmed her exact whereabouts every day. When in reality she has bumped him out of thousands of pounds…..sounds awfy familiar.

• Haha
Imagine the whole of tiktok (and your bairns high school) knowing you've had a quick shag in Ibiza.

Dirty delete won't save the blushes of THAT cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
“Mel, what even is our life”

you are in Ibiza doll, calm yourself 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
“Mel, what even is our life”

you are in Ibiza doll, calm yourself 😂
Imagine thinking you live a crazy life because you’re in Ibiza with people you don’t even know 🤣🤣🤣 she’s so sad and lived a very sad life. You can tell she’s never had any proper friends.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Imagine thinking you live a crazy life because you’re in Ibiza with people you don’t even know 🤣🤣🤣 she’s so sad and lived a very sad life. You can tell she’s never had any proper friends.
i said earlier its not a flex, anyone who can afford it, can go to Ibiza, which is a lot of people. She honestly believes everyone except her & the social media lot are skint 😂 and for the ones who are skint that follow her, she is rubbing their faces right in it with her “what is my life” comment. The day this all ends for her, will be the humbling she rightly deserves!

Reactions: 14
i said earlier its not a flex, anyone who can afford it, can go to Ibiza, which is a lot of people. She honestly believes everyone except her & the social media lot are skint 😂 and for the ones who are skint that follow her, she is rubbing their faces right in it with her “what is my life” comment. The day this all ends for her, will be the humbling she rightly deserves!
She flew sleezy jet to Ibiza for 3 nights it’s hardly business class to the Maldives for a fortnight 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
This is why my weans are getting shown the world.

So they dot think some duck boy taking them to Ibiza for 3 days is the best thing in the world 🥱🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
She doesn't live in the real world if she thinks Ibiza is a flex, I went about 20 years ago on a girls holiday, also did Magaluf, Aya Napa etc with friends in my younger days, however now as a MOTHER we go to family places which I find way nicer than the above. It's called growing up. But she can't grow up because she hasn't evolved as a person as she was always plotting how to snare a man with money and had no work pals/girl friends to do stuff with because she's rotten to the core.

Reactions: 15
She doesn't live in the real world if she thinks Ibiza is a flex, I went about 20 years ago on a girls holiday, also did Magaluf, Aya Napa etc with friends in my younger days, however now as a MOTHER we go to family places which I find way nicer than the above. It's called growing up. But she can't grow up because she hasn't evolved as a person as she was always plotting how to snare a man with money and had no work pals/girl friends to do stuff with because she's rotten to the core.
Magaluf was my first girls holiday abroad 🫣 i still have flashbacks & die everytime 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Fk off vav yer not dyslexic and your making a fkn mockery of people who are! Funny how she could spell and write fine before on all her bitchy tweets and Facebook posts!
She’s a bleeping thick bleep

thick brain
Thick thighs
Thick fanny
Thick lipodema legs

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.