Stephanie Vavron #44 FromRylan who plaits hair& packs lunches2 Mutley who kidnaps folk and packs them in2cases

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She carries on like nobody has ever been to Ibiza before. She really cannot handle her drink and makes bigger tit of herself than she usually does
Awww vavsam I'm in Las Vegas living my best life. Tattle is just something I read for a laugh or while I'm on the toilet. So no not jealous of your clout chasing wanna be never will be celebrity. Maybe reading the group chat Sammy boy should bring u to your senses your a grown man ffs not a 14 year old school boy so quit acting like one
---
Short Arse Sam doesn't ever show his back? He even went into the sea in a tshirt, what's he hiding? 🫣🤪
Probably a right hairy back 🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Cherines filters are STRONG. It just proves Brendan doesn’t give a duck who is promoting his stuff. Cherine said she was dying from lung failure/a certain type of asmtha a couple of years ago remember. She actually uploaded a video of herself in a hospital bed with Ave Maria playing in the background. Now she’s out living like she’s got nothing wrong with her. Because there isnt. It was all for drugs from the hospital. I’ve got worse photos of Cherine, but I can’t be arsed looking for them. That’s still with heavy filters on btw.
Wow , well at least she will save money on bags when she goes shopping , can carry a weeks worth under those 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Awww vavsam I'm in Las Vegas living my best life. Tattle is just something I read for a laugh or while I'm on the toilet. So no not jealous of your clout chasing wanna be never will be celebrity. Maybe reading the group chat Sammy boy should bring u to your senses your a grown man ffs not a 14 year old school boy so quit acting like one
---

Probably a right hairy back 🤢🤢
With a ton of backne I reckon

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Vav saying Cherines her bestie, oh no wait until Aimless sees that 😂

• Haha
I was at a wedding all day yesterday so been trying to catch up today inbetween dying with a hangover 🤢

Why is she making a video as if Ibiza is a flex? I have been 3 times in the past 😂 2 hen do’s & 1 lassies holiday, thats what happens when you have pals 🤷🏻‍♀️🤭

Howling at her trying to piggy back the only lesbians in the village ivf content 😂 & Cherine her new bestie (poor Aimless 😆) they are well suited, pair of compulsive liars & lover of a filter or 10!

No even giving my opinion on the bloater who flew out to get his leg over 🫠😂

Away to feel sorry for myself & count down the minutes until the Chinese opens 😩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I was at a wedding all day yesterday so been trying to catch up today inbetween dying with a hangover 🤢

Why is she making a video as if Ibiza is a flex? I have been 3 times in the past 😂 2 hen do’s & 1 lassies holiday, thats what happens when you have pals 🤷🏻‍♀️🤭

Howling at her trying to piggy back the only lesbians in the village ivf content 😂 & Cherine her new bestie (poor Aimless 😆) they are well suited, pair of compulsive liars & lover of a filter or 10!

No even giving my opinion on the bloater who flew out to get his leg over 🫠😂

Away to feel sorry for myself & count down the minutes until the Chinese opens 😩
You need full sugar irn bru! It’s a life saver for hangovers!

You need full sugar irn bru! It’s a life saver for hangovers!
That was in the fridge ready for the shambles that i am today 😂 can’t get through a hangover without freezing cold irn bru!

Reactions: 12
That was in the fridge ready for the shambles that i am today 😂 can’t get through a hangover without freezing cold irn bru!
We were away all wkend at a stately home in the Lake District and I had to make do with Lucozade for the train back as there was no Bru. Glass bottle and Chinese at 4pm 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Absolutely the most elite hangover drink. I always have some in just in case 😂
---
We were away all wkend at a stately home in the Lake District and I had to make do with Lucozade for the train back as there was no Bru. Glass bottle and Chinese at 4pm 😂😂😂
Lucozade is the next best thing but only the OG one

• Heart
Oh no the best hangover breakfast is 2 paracetamol and orange lucozade. Also my friend told me a trick and it works a treat. When you come home, before you go to bed have an alka seltzer. Just a glass of water with 2 alka seltzer tablets in it. I’ve been doing it for a few months now and I swear it really makes a difference. I usually wake up now and it doesn’t even feel like you’ve had a drink.

Reactions: 9
Full fat coke and chippy tea for me!!
Still recovering from a full on few days including the Eras tour and the 485738274936263 steps I did 😂

I try not to let my autoimmune diseases stop me from doing anything but I do bleeping pay for it for days afterwards 🙄😂

Anyway, cheers for laughs this weekend VavSam

• Heart
I bet there was no bedroom action. He just went for the freebie holiday 😂

Maybe realised what a vile witch she really is. She’ll have been sitting there with him acting like the big I am, every second word will have been a swear word as well and she will have been speaking to him like tit cause that’s who she is. He fell into her trap like an absolute melt by flying to Ibiza to see her, you just know he will be part of her lives when she tells the story about one time a total creep flew to Ibiza when she was on a work trip and it gave her the ick. I can just hear it now, he’s part of the long list of stalkers, abusers, users all the horrible men that are bad to Vav. Silly, silly Sam we tried to warn you pal but you wouldn't listen

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.