Stephanie Vavron #44 FromRylan who plaits hair& packs lunches2 Mutley who kidnaps folk and packs them in2cases

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Get a tattoo in support of a couple you’ve met for two days and don’t know just screams ‘I’ve nae pals’. Absolutely tragic. They two won’t bother with her at all, they’re too self obsessed.

Reactions: 27
Short Arse Sam doesn't ever show his back? He even went into the sea in a tshirt, what's he hiding? 🫣🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why did slag Sam post a video of big slag Vav then delete it ? 🤔 At least own it 😂😂 #stepdaddy #stepmummy #whoresontour

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Imagine getting a fertility symbol tattoo in ‘support’ of strangers I say ‘support’ as we all know it’s for clout. As the saying goes mockings catching she better watch she doesn’t end up wi a wee vanilla bun in the oven 🙈

Reactions: 12
God this guy is the prick’s prick. Wee Rylan was a bit of an ick but I always felt kinda sorry for him and hoped he would meet someone nice. There will be no conscious uncoupling when it goes south with this wee gremlin that’s obviously hanging around her for clout … I’m loving that for her!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
God this guy is the prick’s prick. Wee Rylan was a bit of an ick but I always felt kinda sorry for him and hoped he would meet someone nice. There will be no conscious uncoupling when it goes south with this wee gremlin that’s obviously hanging around her for clout … I’m loving that for her!
Wee rylan one shirt. I don’t think he has much n anything he does have goes on his wee girl. I kinda feel sorry for him he thought vav wanted him for who he was n I genuinely think he liked her but he soon realised he’d have to be her lapdog n would never be able to keep up wi her lifestyle/expectations. Aye he came out of it looking a right tit but I think if folk had followed him before vav he wouldn’t have been as irritating

I’m sure whatever he’s hiding under that t shirt, his new girlfriend has a filter recommendation for him

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I saw her huns going wild on some lassies tt who called her out for the filters. They are thick as feck and just don’t get that the fact that she’s being called out and she spouts of to thousands of people on a daily basis to embrace your body, own your curves, love yourself and your size meanwhile using filets and apps to make her self falsely look smaller than she is. If that’s what she wants to do and it makes her feel better then fine but stop pushing the nonsense of embrace your size when she can’t embrace her real size cause she clearly has an issue with it. There’s impressionable young girls that follow her and it’s sending out an extremely dangerous message. She either needs to stop with the slimming and face altering filters or be open and honest that she uses them cause it makes her feel better. She’s lying to everyone and herself about this body positivity. She so uses it he body positivity, embrace who you are to gaslight her followers when she’s lying to them

Reactions: 14
Can someone tell me why cherine is there ? Surely people don’t look at her and think she looks amazing I’ll buy that makeup ? Funny how she’s well enough for a brand trip. Before I got blocked from her she was ill every second week to get the pip

All this brand trip done for me is think if their products represent their ‘talent’ then it’s cheap and nasty.. and conning you.

Can someone tell me why cherine is there ? Surely people don’t look at her and think she looks amazing I’ll buy that makeup ? Funny how she’s well enough for a brand trip. Before I got blocked from her she was ill every second week to get the pip

All this brand trip done for me is think if their products represent their ‘talent’ then it’s cheap and nasty.. and conning you.
Cherines filters are STRONG. It just proves Brendan doesn’t give a duck who is promoting his stuff. Cherine said she was dying from lung failure/a certain type of asmtha a couple of years ago remember. She actually uploaded a video of herself in a hospital bed with Ave Maria playing in the background. Now she’s out living like she’s got nothing wrong with her. Because there isnt. It was all for drugs from the hospital. I’ve got worse photos of Cherine, but I can’t be arsed looking for them. That’s still with heavy filters on btw.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Cherines filters are STRONG. It just proves Brendan doesn’t give a duck who is promoting his stuff. Cherine said she was dying from lung failure/a certain type of asmtha a couple of years ago remember. She actually uploaded a video of herself in a hospital bed with Ave Maria playing in the background. Now she’s out living like she’s got nothing wrong with her. Because there isnt. It was all for drugs from the hospital. I’ve got worse photos of Cherine, but I can’t be arsed looking for them. That’s still with heavy filters on btw.
I watched the Ave Maria hospital video yesterday as a wee reminder of how much of a rocket she is, she looks relatively normal next to rest of the bperfect bams 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She looks like a melting scrotum with lips 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Cherine claims she also has some kind of kidney failure, she's a walking medical marvel in my opinion! 🤪

But I have to hand it to her she's fucked off to Ibiza, spent as little time as possible with the Zander Nation crew and exposed beefys true size 20 self 👏 now she will duck off back to her new bough house *ahem flat * and sell her own granny on tiktok, all in a weekends work for the queen of pip!

Aw they could have chanted that on the party boat while Brenda spun the decks and beefy stomped around...1....2....pip crew!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her saying Cherine is her bestie!! Pahahaha known each other what? Few dates? Confirms nae mates vav 😂 she reminds me of Dana from RHOBH

Implying they got matching tattoos when in fact he got his kids names and in actual fact she got a pineapple to support *cough* piggy back on C&A and try get their followers *cough* sad little girl. The video they posted of them talking about the pineapple tattoos made me cringe so far inside of myself. She’s so desperate for pals.

Deleting a video too when you sober up, classic 😭😭

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.