Stephanie Vavron #44 FromRylan who plaits hair& packs lunches2 Mutley who kidnaps folk and packs them in2cases

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not getting good vibes from him. I think Vag needs to be careful and I don’t mean as in bad stuff I mean I think if she dares speak against him he will do her dirty

Reactions: 12
I’m not getting good vibes from him. I think Vag needs to be careful and I don’t mean as in bad stuff I mean I think if she dares speak against him he will do her dirty
Tough that's her problem for meeting up with someone she doesn't even know

Reactions: 22
He’s a horrible little c**t isn’t he. He’s obsessed with tattle, that be right up her street as well she’ll be loving it. If she thinks he’s a wee Rylan who will make tts defending her if anything happens between him then she’s another thing coming cause he’s a nasty wee narcissist. I for one cannot wait to watch this tit show unfold 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Imagine meeting up with someone you potentially want to date and being on a work trip in Ibiza but the WHOLE TIME you have tattle on your mind and sit refreshing it looking at it together 👀👀👀👀 now sit back, read that again and tell me who's winning at life because its most definitely is not you two 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Bunch of sad sacks. Honestly can’t fathom how this pair thinks it’s normal behaviour
I’ll never understand why they act like that and STILL insist we’re the losers 😂😂😂😂.

Two insignificant Tik Tok nobodies who we spend small parts of our day commenting on think they’re better because they’ve wasted time and money meeting up for something that’s either a game or will end up being a disaster because they’re two cheeks of the same arse.

They probably didn’t have time for a shag because they were too busy plotting how to take down the group chat like a pair of Scoobie Doo villains

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I just had a look on her page and seen she put that “I’m on SNL and you’re not” but with I’m in Ibiza and you’re not. Why is she being such a cow to all her followers. She needs to remember without the people who follow her she wouldn’t be anywhere. That shows her personality.

Reactions: 21
Dad Sam used the wrong sound in the video with Vav...surely it was supposed to be - eeeewwww, brother eeeewwww.

Both as bad as each other. Imagine paying him to fly over to meet and he's done it just for clout 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I just had a look on her page and seen she put that “I’m on SNL and you’re not” but with I’m in Ibiza and you’re not. Why is she being such a cow to all her followers. She needs to remember without the people who follow her she wouldn’t be anywhere. That shows her personality.
She carries on like nobody has ever been to Ibiza before. She really cannot handle her drink and makes bigger tit of herself than she usually does

Reactions: 15
I'm so embarrassed for her seen that Cole and Abbie tik tok and big beefy is taking over and making it all about her. Abbies face is what we're all thinking 🙈.

Reactions: 14
She’s more interested in the people who think she’s an idiot and watch for their own entertainment than her huns.
---
We live rent free in his tiny mind.. going all the way to Ibiza for Vav vanilla shag, pathetic lad.
Boldly going where no man has gone before….no wait 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Probably woke up next to big beefy and make a swift exit straight to the airport to get away from her.

• Haha
Implying they got matching tattoos when in fact he got his kids names and in actual fact she got a pineapple to support *cough* piggy back on C&A and try get their followers *cough* sad little girl. The video they posted of them talking about the pineapple tattoos made me cringe so far inside of myself. She’s so desperate for pals.

Deleting a video too when you sober up, classic 😭😭

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.