Stephanie Vavron #44 FromRylan who plaits hair& packs lunches2 Mutley who kidnaps folk and packs them in2cases

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s got this ‘group chat’ on automatic refresh. He’ll be wanting her to read it out to him for some dirty talk foreplay 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I can assure him that NO ONE is talking about him in any group chat! It’s actually all about how your blonde is a solid size 20 on the bottom half no matter how much she lies and photoshops herself. So take you underbite and go rattle shite through your jaw somewhere else you wee fanny 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Bunch of sad sacks. Honestly can’t fathom how this pair thinks it’s normal behaviour
That’s not tonight. …. She was in no state. That’s last night . Has to be . And her look to camera like she’s winning by having Sam.
🤣🤣🤣🤣

I’d rather spend the night with Brendan .

• Haha
Reactions: 19
As someone who actually has lipedoema she actually has all the signs
The apostrophe was ment to be a question mark 😱
From the Ibiza videos she's desperate to cover up her bottom half... Everyone in the yoga class has shorts on except Steph and a couple of other larger ladies.

Her size wouldn't matter if she didn't lie about it all the time, she's all about pics from the neck up like many influencers.

Why is Steph wearing sunglasses in a cave? 😎

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
if by bumped into you mean purposely booked a flight to go see that person then msg them to find out where they are ..
next meet up 4 weeks time when he has to drive all the way up to see her … good boy little sammy , now come to heel and sit .. good boy 🐶

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I can’t even explain how much I’m cringing at Sam’s video. What have they got to be so smug about. Mortified for them😖

• Haha
Reactions: 19
But we dont even care, theyve had zero chemistry in the few lives theyve had together. Literally meeting a random you dont even have a real connection with online lollll

Reactions: 13
Why does she make her eyes dart all over the place its creepy. So they were like lets play a game and throw everyone of the scent. Tho everyone knew what was going on.

He is some state the manbag now the girlie cocktail.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.