Stephanie Vavron #44 FromRylan who plaits hair& packs lunches2 Mutley who kidnaps folk and packs them in2cases

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get why she lies about her size. She’s not fat, but she certainly isn’t a size 10. Her legs and bum would never fit into a size 10, I’m smaller than her and I’m a 12. Just don’t understand the need to lie about it

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She’s absolutely wasted in cherines videos and her insta tonight. Sam is stood next to her in latest one pretty much stopping her from falling over but he keeps his face hidden.

He said before he’s all or nothing drinker but he’s not having much this weekend as has flight back to kids in morning. She’s blotto

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s absolutely wasted in cherines videos and her insta tonight. Sam is stood next to her in latest one pretty much stopping her from falling over but he keeps his face hidden.

He said before he’s all or nothing drinker but he’s not having much this weekend as has flight back to kids in morning. She’s blotto
Awww big Vav that doesn’t drink.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
enjoy your shite shag sammy boy 🤣🤣🤣😂😂
this concerns me a bit… she’s absolutely wasted.

I worry what tit she’ll stir up once she realised she was a pump and dump once she gets home and the hangover and allergy kicks in… we all know she likes to make tit up for content.
If he has half a brain he’ll not go near her in that state.

Reactions: 13
I am just on the wind up really, I just don’t see him taking advantage like that ( my personal view)

he is prob just enjoying her shite banter or maybe a few folk are having drinks n he is there cause f all else to do.. but I just don’t see him doing that , well I like to think that ..

Reactions: 6
I think he could be a right c*** to her if she does or says anything against him. If you just see how he replies to comments that are negative. Aye you e caught yourself a right one there Vav

I don’t get why she lies about her size. She’s not fat, but she certainly isn’t a size 10. Her legs and bum would never fit into a size 10, I’m smaller than her and I’m a 12. Just don’t understand the need to lie about it
I’m a 10 on top usually and a 12 on the bottom and she’s double the size of me in her hips, ass and legs 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 7
He’s definitely on her balcony - I mean could be all click bait ! 🎣 You know how she likes to bait them in as she says 😂

But yeah off on a work trip kids … to find you both a new Step daddy 🤢 Classy girl

• Haha
No. Yous need to read Cherines thread. I agree she comes across really well and likeable but she is an absolute Whackjob. Compulsive liar and desperate to be famous. Scottish TikTok have been aware of her for years.

• Heart
She has a long list of men she’s been with. Her first time meeting Rylan she spent 2 days with him in a shed. She slept with her dead husbands best pal as soon as he passed. So this won’t be any different just another notch on her bed post

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.