Stephanie Vavron #44 FromRylan who plaits hair& packs lunches2 Mutley who kidnaps folk and packs them in2cases

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure pineapples are a swinger symbol?! 🤣🤣🤣 mortified. he’ll be in CJs next

• Haha
Reactions: 19
"I'm not going to hide my kids because 5% of the internet are weirdos" no wonder he gets on with Vav.

Imagine saying you refuse to stop posting your kids because there's only a small amount of pedos and wrong uns out there
He should do some serious research. There will be a lot more “weirdos” and creeps than that.
Was it him that said there was something wrong with people like us because we thought it was wrong to exploit children? He’s not very intelligent.
It’s not just people on here who are concerned about children being put in danger and exploited. It’s a global issue. 🤪😞
There are psychologists and experts who agree, these people just can’t stand being politely warned, never mind out right told bluntly that what they’re doing is potentially handing they’re kids over to pead*s and S*x offenders. These people don’t need to look far for children when they’re handed on a plate.
I dare him to do some real research into it all. And then be so cocky. Or maybe he’s just like Jonathan Jolly

Reactions: 15
Pumped or not pumped 🤔 … is step daddy pending

Shein! Thought she wasn’t shopping at Shein again 🤔 Compulsory Lier Syndrome 🤥

Reactions: 13
He’s on live. He’s so cringe!
---
Making out he’s always wanted to do a solo trip…no sad Sam you’re on a solo trip to get your and away you cringe bag!
It’s the fake yawning for me, why do they do that??

Reactions: 10
I don’t think they spent the night.
He said he wasn’t with them long and he didn’t seem to bothered to speak about her.
I reckon drink Steph showed her true mean girl colours and he probably went and shagged one of the younger ones . If he did at all

but no way did they stay together otherwise she’d have posted some cryptic photo or something as she so desperate she wouldn’t have been able to contain herself.
The tattoo pic was the only cryptic one she could do.
I bet he took one look at her and tried to keep away from any photos with her .

love this for Steph, shes working so can’t just piss off and make content with him. She has to stay with Brendan and Co and he won’t be able to join 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
She must have been pretty guttered as well if she was knocking back the vodka shots. I can only imagine how annoying she must be drunk

Reactions: 9
What a loser he is standing gormlessly in the sea with his tshirt on pmsl. Hes missing fathers day for this, so fame hungry its embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What a loser he is standing gormlessly in the sea with his tshirt on pmsl. Hes missing fathers day for this, so fame hungry its embarrassing
My man is in germany for fathers day we usually do something as a family but he has our son with him so they going out for a fathers day lunch and me and my son have hid his card in wee ones bag but he won't see our daughter on fathers day so he apologised to her lol She's 18 though and not bothered but me and her going for lunch and Gona facetime them he would hate if he didn't see any of the kids on fathers day though. It's one day of the year and he's swanned off to ibiza to get his hole 🙄

Reactions: 11
Just seen this lassies post on tiktok am so glad tiktok are finally doing something! Now to get the likes of vav to stop exploiting their child!
Big Vav will be having palpitations when she reads here, panicking how she's going to get the views up without using her son...but she just buys the views now anyway doesn't she 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Big Vav will be having palpitations when she reads here, panicking how she's going to get the views up without using her son...but she just buys the views now anyway doesn't she 😂
Sam needs to learn to pleat her hair for content if wee Max stops getting exploited for views.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just seen this lassies post on tiktok am so glad tiktok are finally doing something! Now to get the likes of vav to stop exploiting their child!
How does https://tattle.life/threads/mel-mjbyrnex.44213/page-21 get away with having a tiktok account when all she talks about is sexual abuse and trauma and disturbingly gives advice to others about sexual abuse and trauma. Tiktok is very strange in what it allows and doesn't allow.

Reactions: 5
How does https://tattle.life/threads/mel-mjbyrnex.44213/page-21 get away with having a tiktok account when all she talks about is sexual abuse and trauma and disturbingly gives advice to others about sexual abuse and trauma. Tiktok is very strange in what it allows and doesn't allow.
I don't know who that is lovely but doesn't sound like someone I would want to follow. I've spoke about tit I've went through then I clam up for another 10 years no wanting to talk about it. For me it's not something i could talk about every day, reliving It every day wouldn't be good for my own mental wellbeing. I get folk deal with things differently and if her talking about it every day is how she deals with it that's fine BUT she shouldn't be giving other advice about it cause everyone copes with things differently.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I don't know who that is lovely but doesn't sound like someone I would want to follow. I've spoke about tit I've went through then I clam up for another 10 years no wanting to talk about it. For me it's not something i could talk about every day, reliving It every day wouldn't be good for my own mental wellbeing. I get folk deal with things differently and if her talking about it every day is how she deals with it that's fine BUT she shouldn't be giving other advice about it cause everyone copes with things differently.
Rolly, she’s one to AVOID!!!! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
This whole pr trip is really embarrassing and really scrapping the barrel with the scheme rats on TikTok who all use filter to the max. Surely this will do damage to their brand than sell more products? It’s giving your granny in Benidorm vibes

Reactions: 21
Vavron on Cole and Abbie’s video 🤢 Just disgusting, what a vile human that Vavron is no matter what kind of show she puts on ! Big dirty mouth !!
---
Really she’s just there for the Size 10s 🙄🙄

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.