Stephanie Vavron #44 FromRylan who plaits hair& packs lunches2 Mutley who kidnaps folk and packs them in2cases

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not sure now. Was gonna say Sam seems chunkier than That pic but well who the fcuk would know what anyone of them actually look like right now unless your in BEEEFA with the 101 filters they all have on phones 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
S
I would feel sorry for sad Sam but imagine being that sad you fly all the way to Ibiza just to get a bit of beefy! Why haven’t his friends said wtf are you doing! Or does he not have any.
Surprised They didn’t contact channel 4 to get on the nevermets next season! He’s just showing her how weak he is by running to her over there

get in the bin

Reactions: 10
And also we are doing exactly what they want. 🤣 ffs

speculating whose arm.
Wonder how her allergies are this morning .

• Haha
Reactions: 11
BPerfect social media admin got the same "use a song to death" training as Vav did I see.

If I hear that shite version of Touch Me one more time I'm going to chuck this phone. 🙄

PS for the record, literally could not give a flying shite who she got a tattoo with. Stupid idea getting one drunk and on holiday, and it's a bloody ridiculous tattoo wherever she got it and whoever she got it with. 37 year old mother of two getting random tattoos in Ibiza while she's oot drunk with bairns half her age. Ohhhh she is such a bleeping try hard, "look at me guys, I'm just so impulsive and fun". Bore the duck off.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
IMG_0589.jpeg

IMG_0591.jpeg

IMG_0588.jpeg

Definitely him, same tattoo and red all inclusive band. What sad losers. They’ve literally just met. They won’t be talking to eachother in 2 weeks time. I can’t imagine at that age thinking it’s still cool to get random tattoos when you’re drunk in Ibiza.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
BPerfect social media admin got the same "use a song to death" training as Vav did I see.

If I hear that shite version of Touch Me one more time I'm going to chuck this phone. 🙄

PS for the record, literally could not give a flying shite who she got a tattoo with. Stupid idea getting one drunk and on holiday, and it's a bloody ridiculous tattoo wherever she got it and whoever she got it with. 37 year old mother of two getting random tattoos in Ibiza while she's oot drunk with bairns half her age. Ohhhh she is such a bleeping try hard, "look at me guys, I'm just so impulsive and fun". Bore the duck off.
She is a total cringe fest

Reactions: 7
Most folk bring their weans a keyring and sweets back from holiday.

Vav is bringing a shite tattoo and a new da.

What a wreck 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 46
He's just said on live that he met up with her and 'all her workmates' last night.....wonder when she'll post on her page about what a thirst trap she was last night??

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He’s on live. He’s so cringe!
---
Making out he’s always wanted to do a solo trip…no sad Sam you’re on a solo trip to get your and away you cringe bag!

Reactions: 16
Imagine yer maw pumping any guy that shows her the slightest bit of attention. Embarrassing! Wee rylan had to just slide in her dms and say I like yer packed lunch videos and next thing she's got her lunch box oot for him the fkn rid neck

• Haha
Reactions: 21
This bloater bloke has the personality of a wank stained hankie. 🙄 Desperate on so many levels.

Tik tok is just so random with its accounts. It's been a god send for saddo no lifes on their lives. 😂😂😂

Reactions: 11
"I'm not going to hide my kids because 5% of the internet are weirdos" no wonder he gets on with Vav.

Imagine saying you refuse to stop posting your kids because there's only a small amount of pedos and wrong uns out there

Reactions: 19
I don’t think they spent the night.
He said he wasn’t with them long and he didn’t seem to bothered to speak about her.
I reckon drink Steph showed her true mean girl colours and he probably went and shagged one of the younger ones . If he did at all

but no way did they stay together otherwise she’d have posted some cryptic photo or something as she so desperate she wouldn’t have been able to contain herself.
The tattoo pic was the only cryptic one she could do.
I bet he took one look at her and tried to keep away from any photos with her .

love this for Steph, shes working so can’t just piss off and make content with him. She has to stay with Brendan and Co and he won’t be able to join 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.