Stephanie Vavron #44 FromRylan who plaits hair& packs lunches2 Mutley who kidnaps folk and packs them in2cases

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where do you find the slimming filter? Asking for a friend 😏 no but seriously, these cunts believe what they see on the camera. they are all not the full shilling

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Luckily for Steph she managed to lose two stone to go to Ibiza rocks. Then inexplicably gained it all back again once she got in the venue 😂 Steph’s slimming filter will need it’s own holiday after working so hard on her one 😂
I don’t like to talk about a persons appearance but because she lies so much about her weight it’s her own fault.
Also, she’s not pretty at all.
i used to think she had quite an attractive face. Well, she really doesn’t, and her body is such a strange shape. She’s built like a brick tit hoose
🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 15
What I literally find the most cringe is how she’s acting like some kinda celebrity.. look at me in Ibiza having a blast, look how amazing my life is 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
I wish these so called creators would stop lying about there size and just embrace it. Don’t be going on about loving your body and flaws if you are using filters.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Yes, they got tattooed together ! Remember beefy saying how all her tattoos meant something to her
This one must be “the time I invited a stranger to Ibiza for a pump “ meaningful beefy

also I think the matchy was in red to someone else’s as the bperfect crew had also went for tattoos , so not really sam being a bad influence but beefy rather people thought that

can’t wait for the pinch me moment waking up this morning and seeing what’s lying next to you
Video of her dancing at the bperfect store on Brendan’s page , what a roaster
She stomps about like an utter fanny

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Nooo!! How embarrassing? Is it on her insta?

Yes, they got tattooed together ! Remember beefy saying how all her tattoos meant something to her
This one must be “the time I invited a stranger to Ibiza for a pump “ meaningful beefy

also I think the matchy was in red to someone else’s as the bperfect crew had also went for tattoos , so not really sam being a bad influence but beefy rather people thought that

can’t wait for the pinch me moment waking up this morning and seeing what’s lying next to you
Video of her dancing at the bperfect store on Brendan’s page , what a roaster
She stomps about like an utter fanny

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It wasn’t Sam . She got tattoos with Brendan and cole and Abby.
She’s purposely left Brendan in tagged in the pic so she can post a story time tomorrow on Tik Tok to laugh at how the trolls thought Sam … similar to the fake engagement content and “guys settle down”

tragic
---
Also how edited is the photo of her lying on the tatto chair in the swimsuit. She lost all the weight gained in cherines videos by the time she went for tattoo
---
Pic

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
It wasn’t Sam . She got tattoos with Brendan and cole and Abby.
She’s purposely left Brendan in tagged in the pic so she can post a story time tomorrow on Tik Tok to laugh at how the trolls thought Sam … similar to the fake engagement content and “guys settle down”

tragic
---
Also how edited is the photo of her lying on the tatto chair in the swimsuit. She lost all the weight gained in cherines videos by the time she went for tattoo
---
Pic
Do you think ? As it wasn’t what Brendan was wearing and Sam has a tattoo on his wrist and Brendan doesn’t

Sam’s spade tattoo

Either way sad (says me with the screenshot)
But 😂😂😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Do you think ? As it wasn’t what Brendan was wearing and Sam has a tattoo on his wrist and Brendan doesn’t
pretty sure Sam has a whole arm tattoo though on that side shown
---
Possibly another bperfect lad.
It wasn’t Sam. He wouldn’t have been able to resist making a video of her screeching getting hers done and no way is she that in charge of him already that’s she’s treating him like rylan and controlling his content

Reactions: 8
i think cause the camera flips maybe when making video ? But it looks like his spades tattoo

but either way .. both desperate for likes views n content !

Reactions: 8
I would feel sorry for sad Sam but imagine being that sad you fly all the way to Ibiza just to get a bit of beefy! Why haven’t his friends said wtf are you doing! Or does he not have any.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.