Stephanie Vavron #44 FromRylan who plaits hair& packs lunches2 Mutley who kidnaps folk and packs them in2cases

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Beefy in Beefa 🀣

That filter is clinging on for dear life. Why is she trying to pretend she's a size 8 when everyone else's videos are showing her actual size??! 🀯 nobody cares you're a size 16, it's the filters and pretending that you ain't that's the problem!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I just had a flashback to her measuring herself with a measuring tape and her breathing in for dear life and saying with an absolute straight face what she measurement was. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 16
IMG_2346.jpeg

It was the pulling it in tighter by a inch or two and the back fat hinging over 🀣🀣🀣🀣

Failed to do the hips though and they don’t lie πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Iam howling! She is a pure arse of lassie and the fact she does all the crazy tit filltered to the max thinking she’s gods gift is what makes it even more funnier

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The tape measure earned its keep that day πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ with how tight that was she could even add on another 3 inches to give an accurate reading.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Next beperfect ambassador ..... Rosie bush!! πŸ˜‚ since they only have Scottish rockets lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
On the 'party boat' with Brenda on the decks and them all filming reminds me when u see Zander Nation doing a 13th birthday party on facebook and aw the weans screaming here we bleeping go and filming themselves being all crazy πŸ€ͺ hahaha 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Luckily for Steph she managed to lose two stone to go to Ibiza rocks. Then inexplicably gained it all back again once she got in the venue πŸ˜‚ Steph’s slimming filter will need it’s own holiday after working so hard on her one πŸ˜‚
I actually like the slimmed down version of that outfit... I have had an intense year with my health and I'm carrying a bit more weight but I own it., why lie?
---
She also has forgot about her frozen shoulder .. I was an OG raver in the 90's I travelled all over Britain and Europe,, they are all belting it out to main streem dance music.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.