Stephanie Vavron #44 FromRylan who plaits hair& packs lunches2 Mutley who kidnaps folk and packs them in2cases

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The close up of her sitting down in that pink swimsuit 🤢 I’m sorry but I do not want an up close and personal view of your snatch Vav, you are one nasty specimen.
Don’t drink much aye pull the other one Fanny. For someone who doesn’t drink much you are fairly chugging them down your throat. Oh that’s maybe cos that’s all your getting to chug down your throat 🫣 (I know I’m sorry for the sickening comment) cos Sad sack has sacked you off!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He was on a live earlier and said he was gonna try join onto a stag do that was there , prob a good idea needing to get steaming to look at that monstrosity

Reactions: 9
Her Instagram post… “lilys mum has got it going on”

what an embarrassment

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Someone just asked who’s Steph and he’s said just some girl off here. Looks like he’s not gonna meet her 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why has that absolute scudbook flew out to Ibiza and is now live with some random lassie who couldn’t give one less of a duck what he’s saying 🫠 cringe city!!

He also said he went to the exact same place as Steph because the flights and hotel were cheap and he was joking about it but just thought he’d go for it cause he’s always wanted to do a solo trip… I smell shite 👃 Can’t image the flights and hotel being cheap but I could be completely wrong but it’s giving he needs a background check vibes 😂🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Omg he’s live! He’s like everyone stop mentioning Steph on here this is my live 💀😂😂
He’s like we made a joke about going cause I said I wanted to go, and she was going so I was like will I book flights, as in a joke 🫠
I don’t know what is going on, but if they do meet up this has made them look 10x worse. If they met up fair enough, but whatever the duck they are doing makes the thing 10x worse

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He’s back following her, it looks to me from that live that he’s completely desperate. He’s flown over there and she thinks she’s the dogs bollocks so she’s giving him the run around. She will meet him and he’ll go meet her to save face . Pair of rockets

• Haha
He’s back following her, it looks to me from that live that he’s completely desperate. He’s flown over there and she thinks she’s the dogs bollocks so she’s giving him the run around. She will meet him and he’ll go meet her to save face . Pair of rockets
They are the gift that keeps on giving..

Reactions: 6
The slimming filter strikes again on those fingers 😂 also what’s going on with the arm. She puts up a tt in the morning banging on about the trolls and positive body image whilst using slimming filter, she’s an awful person trying to trigger and gaslight people. No one cares about her size it’s the fact she lies and uses slimming filters that’s the biggest issue people have
IMG_4200.jpeg

• Haha
I could stare at the sun longer than I could listen to that Cherine. What about wee zryłam and his projector watching the fitba 🤣🤣 his border and his dodgy cut navy carpets

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.