Stephanie Vavron #43 Big Vavs desperation continues.The only ADHD shes got is Another Desperate Hoe Deficiency

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly the level of mental health is concerning in the fact she has kids. Walking about as though monster is a flex 😂😂 a few ice cubes doesn’t make it an ice bath she is a complete screw up. Giving vibes of Markus emz at this point. Social services really need to be involved wit her. She’s not fit to have kids

Reactions: 9
Why's all the brainwashed huns sucking up their arses like they're a new celebrity couple. They need to all stop acting so unhinged.
It's the tits commenting they're going to buy a hat as though they 2 are really gona get married 🙄 they do it with every man she speaks with and done it with harley saying their love story was amazing. like fk up they went to a shed in the middle of nae where and she dropped her knickers like the tart she is

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It's the tits commenting they're going to buy a hat as though they 2 are really gona get married 🙄 they do it with every man she speaks with and done it with harley saying their love story was amazing. like fk up they went to a shed in the middle of nae where and she dropped her knickers like the tart she is
They're just so desperate for her to notice them, she's honking inside and out why wouldn't you even entertain her. It's like that Aimless and her filthy house, unwashed hair and endless takeaways and folk tell her how good a mum she is 😳this app confuses the life out of me.

Reactions: 12
Honestly the level of mental health is concerning in the fact she has kids. Walking about as though monster is a flex 😂😂 a few ice cubes doesn’t make it an ice bath she is a complete screw up. Giving vibes of Markus emz at this point. Social services really need to be involved wit her. She’s not fit to have kids
If you’re concerned then contact out of hours sw. We can all sit and talk but it if there’s a real concern there then it should be reported to safeguard children

Reactions: 4
He is only doing it for the likes and followers I think !

And that ice bath still ain’t cold or she wears nipple covers !!

That swimsuit is also too wee for her and how many times did she have to breath in 🥴🥴

Beefy your content is shite

Reactions: 8
Is there any chance her management have told her to go after these guys so they can all get more followers before her product launch or to keep her engagement high? It sort of works as I hadn’t heard of either of the guys before she got involved with them.

Reactions: 7
I don't think she would meet the threshold for SS involvement. They may look into concerns via kids schools though.

Dad sam blocked me so bring his comments to me please and thanks 🤣 i didnt even comment but its when you someones comment but his calling her a troll 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The way she says ‘I’m good’ I think it’s her that’s been in her top drawer 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She is an absolute bleep posting that. No respect whatsoever for that boys privacy. If she is filming for social work purposes then fair enough but the whole of tiktok doesn’t need to see it you attention seeking hole.
Exactly! 👏
For their safety my arse!

Reactions: 9
She looks as tho she just parked her arse in a random spot and pretended max is having a meltdown time to record herself though. When my children had tantrums in the street last thing I would think was to get my phone out
Sorry who is this picture of 😂

• Haha
Just catching up cause I’ve been ill but bloody hell a week of her tik toks and all she’s done is clap back or have a go at someone cause someone said something or other to her 😂 then of course some Max content thrown in whilst she pays to boost those posts it looks like she’s still getting alot of engagement.
tell me though apart from BPerfect what other big brands is she working with or done anything new with. For a creator who’s now been around as much as her with the following she has should she not be working with a lot of different and new brands
---
Just checked out the guy she’s lusting after and gyadz another cringy fecker, fancy wanting to date a bloke who acts like that on social media 😂 he gives me the boak

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.