Stephanie Vavron #43 Big Vavs desperation continues.The only ADHD shes got is Another Desperate Hoe Deficiency

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had a monster today (first time, couldn't get my usual red bull flavour in the shop and the normal flavour is just a bit much), and I have to say it was quite nice.

So I'm now going to make drinking monster my whole personality.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Big Beefy loves this pic so much so thought I would add it to her new thread. PS she does not have pores. Thank you.
The size of those pores distracted me from absolute state of her eyebrows 🐛🐛
---
I had a monster today (first time, couldn't get my usual red bull flavour in the shop and the normal flavour is just a bit much), and I have to say it was quite nice.

So I'm now going to make drinking monster my whole personality.
I'm in the "monster club" too! check me I'm so bleeping cool 😎 **flashes monster can in everyone's face**

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s a new level of twisted posting her Son midmeltdown on to a social media site.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I do beleive max had a melt down and didn’t wanna leave the house
Maybe because it’s not his normal
Not his routine
He’s went from swimming abroad twice in his life to into a pool 2 a week
He’s routine is iPad at home

She’s a new level of twisted posting her Son midmeltdown on to a social media site.
She's a horrible cow! I can't believe she's actually just done that to that poor boy!!
Also park then swimming, did it not enter her head at any point that would be too much for him, especially as already mentioned she never usually does duck all with him so it's a big change and so overwhelming.

Reactions: 10
The zooming in on her face at random times in the video with max, anything for people to feel sorry for her and think shes superwoman! Still duck off to ibiza next week so aye

Reactions: 13
She zoomed in to show off her tit skin

Imagine setting up your cam to film your son when he was having a hard time
Absolute scum bag !

Attachments

• Sick
bleeping hell, life is too busy how are we onto another thread already.

Had a quick look at her tik tok and ain’t missed much huh. Shes posts the same cycle of utter tit weekly. Loving the filter slips though 🤣 cunts got pores as big as her hole.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Course someone stopped and asked if she was OK 🙄 did they tell you how amazing you are aswell ye know the way so many people have apparently any time you take that poor boy anywhere 🙄ya lying skanky boot. I can see many faults beefy! Putting men before your children telling the world every single thing about ur child I canny be arsed writing every fkn fault down cause I'm just taking my son to the park after a lovely day in the garden I dont need to record every time we go out though

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Oh I think we can Steph

IMG_2649.jpeg

And IF someone did stop to help her they must not have known her because if the mood takes her, she would make a Tik Tok slaughtering them for interfering and implying she couldn’t look after her own kid

Film them for medical purposes by all means but setting up a tripod in the middle of the community campus car park.. And posting it on TikTok such an invasion of Max’s privacy

Reactions: 16
The ego just continues to grow. How mad Pam and Dirty Diane have managed to convince her she’s a great mum I’ll never know. She does nothing for him. This is all for content before she fucks off to Ibiza without him. How many times has she left him this year alone? LIES

Reactions: 13
Why's her face so greasy 🤢 poor boy properly doesn't help when your always shouting at him .

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.