Stephanie Vavron #43 Big Vavs desperation continues.The only ADHD shes got is Another Desperate Hoe Deficiency

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bullshit that happened and bullshit that’s wine in her glass
If someone did that no way would she be doing a wee dance reply

Reactions: 7
What he's found with someone 🤣🤣🤣fk up ya silly tit they don't even know each other ffs
We're jealous again Rolly 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Can't wait for her to share exactly the same content she did when she was with Rylan 'when you know you know' 🤣🤣🤣he'll be sharing filtered pics from her Ibiza trip with the song 'that's my girl' in the background. Then it'll be the distance and she's putting her kids first...then rinse and repeat 😂😂Big Beefy owes me money for 2 weeks of content.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Bullshit that happened and bullshit that’s wine in her glass
If someone did that no way would she be doing a wee dance reply
👏👏 if that had happened she would be showing comment 😂😂. I would class her as a R with the way she portrays herself

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
She knows we can all see the slimming filter lining for dear life doesn't she? Like, she understands that we aren't blind and can watch it blur around her waist when she dances?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Jesus more fecking clap backs or tik toks about “someone said” what kind of influencer is she cause I’ve not seen anyone as tit as her on tik tok, it never ends.surely brands are looking and thinking it’s a massive no to be associated with her. Where’s her management at should they not be advising her

Reactions: 9
Never has a receipt. All LIES. She would love a real comment like that. The fact she thinks these scenarios up about her own son in that tiny wee rat face head makes me sick.

Reactions: 15
She was keen to show the DM of that woman who called her a slag so show us this message too Steph. That’s a bleeping horrible word and most folk would be disgusted if someone did call him that. But they didn’t so there won’t be receipts.

Max
Lies
Single parent
Lies
Desperado behaviour over a man she barely knows
Max
Lies
Black and white video with crappy quote voiceover
Hot ice bath
All men are bastards
Lies
Made up story that’s easy to disprove
Max
Lies
Terrible dancing
Max
Lies
Bad lip syncing to crappy quotes
Max
Lies
Yada yada yada

What a sad, lonely existence.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Why does she insist on handing out her number to every random on tik tok who pays her attention. She met him a week ago on tik tok. The absolute desperation of her is unreal.
Her digits have been on the toilet walls of half the north sea oil rigs for 10+ years.

One random on tiktok isn't gonna hurt. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her digits have been on the toilet walls of half the north sea oil rigs for 10+ years.

One random on tiktok isn't gonna hurt. 😂
It's not just one though.

It's four, Churchy, Rylan, Korey, Sam... and that's only the ones we know about.

The desperation is oozing out of her pores.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She has a tt on 20/05 where she gets into the ice bath, go watch it and see on her left side the glitching the filter is doing as she’s getting in it’s wild. I couldn’t care less the size of her but using slimming filters and making out you’re loosing tons of weight through heating eating is dangerous
---
She was keen to show the DM of that woman who called her a slag so show us this message too Steph. That’s a bleeping horrible word and most folk would be disgusted if someone did call him that. But they didn’t so there won’t be receipts.

Max
Lies
Single parent
Lies
Desperado behaviour over a man she barely knows
Max
Lies
Black and white video with crappy quote voiceover
Hot ice bath
All men are bastards
Lies
Made up story that’s easy to disprove
Max
Lies
Terrible dancing
Max
Lies
Bad lip syncing to crappy quotes
Max
Lies
Yada yada yada

What a sad, lonely existence.
Add in stalker and eating disorder and you’re pretty much there with the cycle of shite

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
The deserve each other. He's not even that good looking. His mate and his videos living the single life make me cringe. Seems when his kids are not around he's out she won't be up for that. No-one called your son the R word. You're looking for content . That video of you and the bird. It's thinking wtf is touching me

Reactions: 14
Cringing at him saying he usually gets kicked out of some club 🤮 any adult who can't go out and enjoy a drink without getting kicked out of a pub or club every week needs to take a good hard look in the mirror. Maybe wen I was younger aye no now as a fkn grown ass woman who has kids
---
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 brilliant 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.