Stephanie Vavron #43 Big Vavs desperation continues.The only ADHD shes got is Another Desperate Hoe Deficiency

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had she any intention going swimming wi a full Halloween cake face of makeup ?

Reactions: 13
Why’s she filming that poor boy having a melt down! Imagine setting up your camera like that!

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
She looks as tho she just parked her arse in a random spot and pretended max is having a meltdown time to record herself though. When my children had tantrums in the street last thing I would think was to get my phone out
Check the pores in that picture 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why would anyone take a child with so many sensory needs to a noisy packed swimming pool on a Saturday? It makes absolutely no sense? was she hoping to meet a single dad or something because a packed pool on a Saturday is definitely not the place for a child like hers 😞

Reactions: 14
Had she any intention going swimming wi a full Halloween cake face of makeup ?
Reader, she did not.

Not a chance.

Like another poster has said. It's Saturday, busy. She'd a full face of make up on.

I don't want to suggest she'd stoop so low as to "plan" a meltdown but 100% she had no intention of going to the pool.

Maybe she’s been ditched from the Ibiza trip so she’s setting up meltdowns to make a story up about how she can’t possibly leave m

Reactions: 6
What gets me us the arrogance of the woman and how much she thinks she’s something she isn’t

She doesn’t filter all her stuff , she knows how to do make up ..
Didn’t realise she put make up on her full body

She needs trolls and tattle for content
That is her content , that and max

Away to Fuk beefy you sad sad cow

Reactions: 12
I don’t have kids so sorry if this is an ignorant question - why would she film that for “safety”? Genuine question, not being snarky and don’t meant to cause any offence.

Reactions: 4
She doesn’t filter all her stuff , she knows how to do make up ..
Didn’t realise she put make up on her full body

She needs trolls and tattle for content
That is her content , that and max

Away to Fuk beefy you sad sad cow
make up 😂😂. Make up is meant to look natural and not put on with a trowel ! It will clog your PORES

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t have kids so sorry if this is an ignorant question - why would she film that for “safety”? Genuine question, not being snarky and don’t meant to cause any offence.
She's trying to say if he gets marks during a meltdown she has proof how he got them incase it is questioned by social work. Maybe we should all have cameras set up 24/7 then because my kids are always covered in bumps, bruises & scratches and there are times they and myself don't know where they came from 🤷‍♀️😂

Reactions: 11
She is an absolute bleep posting that. No respect whatsoever for that boys privacy. If she is filming for social work purposes then fair enough but the whole of tiktok doesn’t need to see it you attention seeking hole.

Reactions: 18
Reader, she did not.

Not a chance.

Like another poster has said. It's Saturday, busy. She'd a full face of make up on.

I don't want to suggest she'd stoop so low as to "plan" a meltdown but 100% she had no intention of going to the pool.
I don’t think you’re stopping low at all, I think you’re spot on. I didn’t watch all of the video but I wouldn’t put it past her to manipulate a situation for attention

Reactions: 9
duck sake! Sad Sam called her and she answered within one ring 😂 She’s desperate as duck!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.