Stephanie Vavron #43 Big Vavs desperation continues.The only ADHD shes got is Another Desperate Hoe Deficiency

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she insist on handing out her number to every random on tik tok who pays her attention. She met him a week ago on tik tok. The absolute desperation of her is unreal.

Reactions: 14
Why does she insist on handing out her number to every random on tik tok who pays her attention. She met him a week ago on tik tok. The absolute desperation of her is unreal.
Setting that sort of example to her teenage daughter. Any man that pays you the slightest bit of attention you decide they’re in love with you. Like the first time she met Rylan in the shed…the videos like they had been married for years.

Setting that sort of example to her teenage daughter. Any man that pays you the slightest bit of attention you decide they’re in love with you. Like the first time she met Rylan in the shed…the videos like they had been married for years.
She'll be down in his gaff come next weekend and Max will be an afterthought and papped off to Mad Pam's while she plays pillow princess. Then when it all goes tits up it'll be 'all men are bastards' and black and white videos with Max.

Reactions: 15
Do you think it’s for engagement and that’s why they are making videos about it knowing her army is gonna go mad for it. They will all sell their soul for a bit of tt money.

Reactions: 8
The ice cubes are killing me.

Melted awfy quick for being in water the same temperature as them 🤔

Love how she has the duck for the temperature but never shows it. (Expect to see it tomorrow now I've mentioned it though, I'll take a tenner commission babe)

Also, most folk who do ice baths don't submerge their head, they actually usually wear hats. 🫠

• Haha
The ice cubes are killing me.

Melted awfy quick for being in water the same temperature as them 🤔

Love how she has the duck for the temperature but never shows it. (Expect to see it tomorrow now I've mentioned it though, I'll take a tenner commission babe)

Also, most folk who do ice baths don't submerge their head, they actually usually wear hats. 🫠
Why can she not wear swim suits that fit her. Honestly. She makes herself look worse by squeezing into stuff and allowing her puffy fud to overflow out the sides. She is so bloody embarrassing. No way Lilly doesn’t get tit on the daily at school because of her mother. I’d be affronted if she was my mum.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Bit late to the party on this thread 😂

Title sums her up perfectly.

I’ve had to stop watching her she enrages me too much lately.

Reactions: 4
Since when has she taken title of makeup master?? That was never her content before.
And shes clearly not good at makeup or fashion so wtf

Reactions: 3
Well they do say like attracts like Steph. Maybe it’s because you are a cow that the cows flock to you 😏
They think she’s the mother cow or the bull come to give them one 😂 esp in that black and white cossie 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Looks like Sam has always been trying to get attention aff the Tiktok single maws. Mortifying 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh my God

Imagine throbbing at sloppy Sophies sloppy seconds,

bleeping pinch me right enough 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Looks like Sam has always been trying to get attention aff the Tiktok single maws. Mortifying 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Oh no!! He wasn’t trying to get a ride off sloppy hoe was he 😂😂 I’m dying of embarrassment for Steph 🤦🏼‍♀️😂😂 Sloppy appreciates men too much. And that’s why she’s now preggers with a n0nces kid. That’s the type of lass he goes for 😂 This is great 😂😂 We are all sitting at a table up the Albyn laughing like duck at her.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He well gives me the ick 🤦‍♀️ who wants a man that is desperate to be 'tiktok famous' 😂😂🤦‍♀️

I think he will do a churchy, pump her then spill the beans when he realises she's psychotic, he won't stay mute like wee Rylan did, can't wait for it actually 😜😂😂😂 spill the beans on the pillow queen!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
These two deserve each other 😂 he’s been well warned she’s a walking red flag 🚩

She’s never going to meet anyone now - her ego is so massive that no one is big enough, rich enough, good enough for her plus she’s an absolute jealous psycho

I hope they hook up and he blasts her all over TikTok serves her right for throwing herself at anyone and everything

Where is Sam from? Obviously not up here in the NE 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why not show the DMs if that’s true ? She could ask Aimee if she doesn’t know how she does it often !

Receipts lier receipts 🤥

Reactions: 5
Why not show the DMs if that’s true ? She could ask Aimee if she doesn’t know how she does it often !

Receipts lier receipts 🤥
Ramping up the Max sympathy in time for Ibiza so she can sell sell sell and make some cash from B Perfect..

No body called him that.. if that was true she’d be posting screenshots all over the place on instagram as per usual

Reactions: 8
Ramping up the Max sympathy in time for Ibiza so she can sell sell sell and make some cash from B Perfect..

No body called him that.. if that was true she’d be posting screenshots all over the place on instagram as per usual
What's her 'didn't happen' content for the 1-1-2 elite blocked crew ?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.