Stephanie Vavron #43 Big Vavs desperation continues.The only ADHD shes got is Another Desperate Hoe Deficiency

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well it’s all kicking off on dad Sam’s page
He’s basically just PROVED she’s a liar

says her phone on do not disturb
And she answers in 2 rings

the comments are popping

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm cringing so hard for her right now. Imagine at that age playing out some kind of dating ritual with young guys . I have second hand embarrassment for the lassie who is not wanting a man. The gift that keeps on giving for sure.

Reactions: 12
The "I'm good" putting on her absolute best sultry flirty voice...🤢 Cringing for her.

Check miss "I don't need a man" dishing her number out to strangers on the Internet.

Here for Sam calling her out. Well done lad. Now, don't you be falling into her ice bath bucket!

Reactions: 16
If the phone is on do not disturb, it does not ring unless the person calling rings back straight after being sent to voicemail. Sad bastard just can’t help herself but lie.
---
Only met him on a live a few nights ago & the desperate slag has already dished her number out. Pair of roasters!

Reactions: 11
If the phone is on do not disturb, it does not ring unless the person calling rings back straight after being sent to voicemail. Sad bastard just can’t help herself but lie.
---
Only met him on a live a few nights ago & the desperate slag has already dished her number out. Pair of roasters!
Yeah, I know this because it's the only way I can get hold of my teenagers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I find them on Snapchat maps 😂😂😂used to no be able to pee in peace now I find them on a map 🙈
My eldest was fly for turning it off when she was out 🫣 now she's older she's never off the phone on a night out telling me everywhere she's going and what she's doing 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
My eldest was fly for turning it off when she was out 🫣 now she's older she's never off the phone on a night out telling me everywhere she's going and what she's doing 😂
That's cute 😍 I find out where they've been eventually but the maps is good if I'm dishing up dinner and see one at nandos and one at McDonald's no need to make them anything 😂😂😂

• Haha
That's cute 😍 I find out where they've been eventually but the maps is good if I'm dishing up dinner and see one at nandos and one at McDonald's no need to make them anything 😂😂😂
Aye I'd rather that than not hear from her but she's a pain in the arse 😂
My middle is quite chill does what he's told and doesn't turn the maps off so hoping it lasts through secondary school 🤞😂

• Haha
Makes her consider not eating meat anymore
Oh shut up BEEFY! You talk some amount of shite

They are like my pets.. is that the dog or g pigs you gave away ?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her answering the phone to Dad Sam after saying it was on Do not disturb! Tragic! The smell of desperation reeks off her 👃

What happened to all the evidence she had last week off the ‘troll’ or are the police still working on the finger prints case 😂😂😂

Honestly compulsive LIER

Walking about with a tin of monster ! Absolute Saddo !!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Its the comments on sams video, she will definitely be telling him to delete! 🤣🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.