Stephanie Vavron #42 Bubbles DeVavron has a new blush out, chasing wee boys on TT she’ll do anything for clout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she was that bothered by being bombarded then why wasn’t he blocked?

Making out she don’t need a man, she’s desperate for a man it’s as obvious as her dirty pores
she doesn’t think a man can bring anything to her life yet she is desperate for one in all her other posts she makes about men. She listed all material things, all should want a man for is love, company, support etc. no wonder no man wants her.

Reactions: 16
If she was that bothered by being bombarded then why wasn’t he blocked?

Making out she don’t need a man, she’s desperate for a man it’s as obvious as her dirty pores
Ian should have told her he worked on the rigs, had a massive pension or had a terminal illness with numerous insurance policies, she would have had the wooden shed booked imminently.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If you didn’t know she was 37, you’d be putting her in her 40s that cakey make up look is not the one
I take offence with that age. I’m almost 45 and look no where as old as Vag does 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Imagine your mum on the Internet telling everyone she can pleasure herself 🫠🫠😂

And imagine driving about with the shoulder out thinking your bleeping beautiful filtered to the max, when you do not look like that 🫠🫠

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Imagine your mum on the Internet telling everyone she can pleasure herself 🫠🫠😂

And imagine driving about with the shoulder out thinking your bleeping beautiful filtered to the max, when you do not look like that 🫠🫠
One minute telling everyone she can pleasure herself, then the next minute wants a guy to throw her against a wall. Aren’t we Lils must get the piss ripped right out of her.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
One minute telling everyone she can pleasure herself, then the next minute wants a guy to throw her against a wall. Aren’t we Lils must get the piss ripped right out of her.
It’s a pure shame when you think about it cause that is mortifying behaviour from a mum, with a teenage daughter in high school. Can you imagine all the wee boys in her year!
She is honestly no better than Cher bear, Rosie etc with the shite that comes out her mouth!

Reactions: 9
The sexy singing in the car 😂😂😂😂
Seems shes got a man shes trying to impress god help him.
The video was a whole 30 seconds longer than it needed to be.
---
duck its soooooo cringe 🙈😂

Reactions: 8
She’s going to crash into someone one of these days - imagine trying to argue it wasn’t your fault when there are multiple TikTok’s of her

1. Using her phone when driving
2. Not wearing a seatbelt
3. Not paying attention
4. And generally driving like a twit
---
She actually isn’t wearing a seatbelt.. and she can’t argue she’s stationary cause you can literally see she’s moving out the back window

bleeping idiot

Reactions: 14
The sexy singing in the car 😂😂😂😂
Seems shes got a man shes trying to impress god help him.
The video was a whole 30 seconds longer than it needed to be.
---
duck its soooooo cringe 🙈😂
I don't give a duck if your phone is mounted, you SHOULD NOT BE RECORDING YOURSELF WHILE DRIVING. Especially when your kid is in the back seat, for the sake of bleeping content, absolute madness. She'd have been waiting for a long stretch of straight road setting that up, all she'll have been thinking about is how many bleeping likes, not about any potential bleeping hazards.

Reactions: 18
I mind when my dad worked offshore the roads were all full of accidents constantly up there, she's an accident waiting to happen in all aspects.

she doesn’t think a man can bring anything to her life yet she is desperate for one in all her other posts she makes about men. She listed all material things, all should want a man for is love, company, support etc. no wonder no man wants her.
More proves the point she's only interested in one thing!! 💵

I mind when my dad worked offshore the roads were all full of accidents constantly up there, she's an accident waiting to happen in all aspects.
Everyone has bad habits when they drive I’ll be the first to admit mine 😂 but how on earth shes got this far and never been caught is beyond me - she literally never has a seatbelt on surely she’s been pulled over before now

The big beefy baiter is back at it again
She needs to learn how to wear a seatbelt ! It doesn’t go under your arm you stinkin fat slag
How much does she love herself in this filtered to Fuk video

get a life beefy ! Desperate cow

It's a bleeping horrible road out that way. The amount of accidents happening just now is unreal.

The worst of it is, she'd be the first to moan if she saw someone else doing it.

That driving video 🤢 I’ve never come across anyone who loves themselves as much as she does and the funny thing is she doesn’t love the person she sees in the mirror, she fantasises about the person she sees on her videos as they are filtered to fuk and look nothing like her little rat features in real life
How is her daughter not embarrassed 😳

Reactions: 11
Nobody is phoning Netflix on you daft arse, her ego is way out of control! Actively filming herself with the seat belt off to prove a point, absolute fanny of a lassie! Meanwhile Max is in the house & i don’t aren’t we lils has came out her bedroom to keep an eye on him!

Reactions: 6
She’s going to crash into someone one of these days - imagine trying to argue it wasn’t your fault when there are multiple TikTok’s of her

1. Using her phone when driving
2. Not wearing a seatbelt
3. Not paying attention
4. And generally driving like a twit
---
She actually isn’t wearing a seatbelt.. and she can’t argue she’s stationary cause you can literally see she’s moving out the back window

bleeping idiot
Just watched the TikTok of her showing how she’d her seatbelt on it was taken from the same angle when she does the seatbelt up you can see the top part of the seatbelt crossing over her shoulder even which you can’t see in the original video, clearly wasn’t wearing it or she didn’t have the shoulder part of it across her at all.

Maybe if she wore that dam hoodie properly along with a seat belt properly she’d half manage to concentrate on the driving !
What’s she trying to do with the hoodie hanging half off her ! Strange lassie that’s for sure

Desperate screams out of this lassie 🤢

Maybe if she wore that dam hoodie properly along with a seat belt properly she’d half manage to concentrate on the driving !
What’s she trying to do with the hoodie hanging half off her ! Strange lassie that’s for sure

Desperate screams out of this lassie 🤢
Trying to entice the men she claims not to need 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.