Stephanie Vavron #42 Bubbles DeVavron has a new blush out, chasing wee boys on TT she’ll do anything for clout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone forget her filter today? Thought her make up never creased. It’s absolutely caked on her face
If you didn’t know she was 37, you’d be putting her in her 40s that cakey make up look is not the one

Reactions: 11
I’ve done a whole mornings work and she was STILL bleeping about putting on a full face of slap. Her skin must be fucked.

Reactions: 10
Here she is writing questions to herself from fake accounts. The reason I know it’s her is cause she says done ll the time when it should be did and it drives me nuts 😂 “look what me and max done” “guess what I done” did you thicko it’s did!!! Trying to justify her post by saying Max regressed clearly cause she read on here that we were calling her out for showing tt of max using cutlery 2 years ago.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Jesus she’s still on live and some guy came in asking her to DM him for a date feck my life she’s off on one, if she was a bar of chocolate she’d eat herself!! What do I need a man for blah blah every second word duck this duck that. She’s just trash and as soon as there’s a sniff of a man her whole demeanour changes it’s embarrassing
---
Urgh she’s back to her men hating era 🙄
It’s embarrassing
---
It’s the hoody hanging off the shoulder tryin to b ll seductive 😂the desperation rips out of her
---
I just done my make up 😂 it’s bliddy did I just DId my makeup 😂when you read here later Steph can you please sort it out cause it gets on my nerves 😬

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Here she is writing questions to herself from fake accounts. The reason I know it’s her is cause she says done ll the time when it should be did and it drives me nuts 😂 “look what me and max done” “guess what I done” did you thicko it’s did!!! Trying to justify her post by saying Max regressed clearly cause she read on here that we were calling her out for showing tt of max using cutlery 2 years ago.
Replying to Tattle and CC right there 🤣

Reactions: 7
She’s so nasty it just oozes out of her and she thinks she’s something so special

Reactions: 9
If she was that bothered by being bombarded then why wasn’t he blocked?

Making out she don’t need a man, she’s desperate for a man it’s as obvious as her dirty pores

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Imagine a near 40 year old mum of 2 telling the internet she wants a man who will throw her up against a wall, wtf my kids would tell me to get a grip. She was supposed to go off at 1pm but she’s still on since Ian was in her live. Hes gone now so it’s back to she doesn’t need a man, every second work duck this duck that, she’s mental
---

Making out she don’t need a man, she’s desperate for a man it’s as obvious as her dirty pores
He wasn’t even bombarding her he was taking the oiss but she’s so full of herself she can’t see it 😂 korey situation over again

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Imagine a near 40 year old mum of 2 telling the internet she wants a man who will throw her up against a wall, wtf my kids would tell me to get a grip. She was supposed to go off at 1pm but she’s still on since Ian was in her live. Hes gone now so it’s back to she doesn’t need a man, every second work duck this duck that, she’s mental
---

He wasn’t even bombarding her he was taking the oiss but she’s so full of herself she can’t see it 😂 korey situation over again
I just caught that bit, I didn’t watch her live so missed most of it.

Someone forget her filter today? Thought her make up never creased. It’s absolutely caked on her face
What is it with her and Aimless caking the make up on for their day to day business? It’s a good job you don’t have pores Steph, they’d be struggling to breathe there…

She has a strange idea on what is acceptable behaviour. Someone ribs her without naming her and she tries to get them sacked…someone comments on the content she puts out there and she’s making veiled threats! I think she must have deleted the comments but from what was posted here, it’s not as if it was a death threat!! She must think ‘no profile equals troll’ and runs with that
---

Ugh, she’s vile! An absolute horror. How did she get together with Harley, I thought he “slid into her DMs”?

Last edited:
I noticed she was wearing another jewellery companies products
No sign of the other brands she used to love
Stag and bear, Tomm

Reactions: 8
If a man threw Vav up against a wall the thing would collapse with the size of her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
---

Churchy Boy said she was more than happy to lie on her big back like a big pillow princess. Vanilla Vav indeed. She’s trying to make out she’s into rough sex now 🤣🤣🤣 imagine that was yer maw.
Also I would be very alarmed if any child was regressing frequently. That’s not normal. But proves she does nothing when he’s not got the nursery staff supporting and challenging him. He loses all the skills etc in all the holidays because she paps him infront of an iPad.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.