Stephanie Vavron #42 Bubbles DeVavron has a new blush out, chasing wee boys on TT she’ll do anything for clout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aye and we all know u will be going thru their pages looking for where they work and getting your boot of a mother and minky nana to phone their work! Imagine phoning someones work cause they don't agree with u 🤣 sad acts the 3 of uz
---
Aha haha she will be ragin at the plus size comment do they not know big beefy is a size 10 🙄

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I cannot believe that horrible little cow has been gifted tickets. There were plenty tickets left for her to purchase.

Reactions: 9
Sick she’s been giving girls aloud tickets ! She doesn’t deserve these things , she’s a narcissist 🐄 who literally just expects everything on a plate !! Disgusting!
Not by the P&J live though.. I’ve been invited to a few things for free by them in the past (hospitality etc.. because of what I do) she’s just got some tickets from a random tiktoker from Belfast..

I can’t imagine the p&j live would gift her anything ever

Reactions: 8
Not by the P&J live though.. I’ve been invited to a few things for free by them in the past (hospitality etc.. because of what I do) she’s just got some tickets from a random tiktoker from Belfast..

I can’t imagine the p&j live would gift her anything ever
She’s saying he hooked her up. Looks like he’s just a wee boy from Belfast who is a fan and has probably bought her tickets which is even worse. She can splash £3k on a bag but can’t buy £35 tickets

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Used to love girls aloud back in the day but they sound rather tit now.

I hope those tickets are right at the back in shite seats 😂😂

She’s saying he hooked her up. Looks like he’s just a wee boy from Belfast who is a fan and has probably bought her tickets which is even worse. She can splash £3k on a bag but can’t buy £35 tickets
Probably.. honestly how pathetic she can’t dip her hand in her pocket.. now the question is is she going to the p&j live to see them or is she going to fly to Belfast?

Cause she’d never be seen in public in Aberdeen that’s why she never bought them to start with

Reactions: 6
Wasn’t going to goto it as she is going to see Taylor swift this week ! Soooo you are still going to see TS this week so nothing has changed ! If it was because of that reason then why is she taking the tickets ? Could gift them to someone else !!

Is P & J live a big thing ? I’ve not heard of it

Reactions: 3
So the begging worked then 🙄
I need my hallway decorated…. Might just upload a few tiktoks of me dancing on my stairs and see if anyone “hooks me up”.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Really bad form when they are paying tribute to Sarah Harding and promoting awareness of her cancer charity when Big Beefy stole Cammys charity money. Maybe there will be a big banner stating this.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
So after days of begging hinting for tickets, Moneybags got her freebies, mortified 😂 how can she ever go on about being financially stable but won’t part with money for tickets that would cost pennies to someone who brags she is loaded 😏

Reactions: 15
Some of the tickets are even 50 percent off, but she’s begging online. Absolutely mortifying. Taking tickets off a wee boy that’s probably bought them. She has no shame. I’m a big girls aloud fan (always have been) but duck me Cheryl and Kimberley are sounding terrible live. But Kimberley looks stunning 🤩

Reactions: 11
Some of the tickets are even 50 percent off, but she’s begging online. Absolutely mortifying. Taking tickets off a wee boy that’s probably bought them. She has no shame. I’m a big girls aloud fan (always have been) but duck me Cheryl and Kimberley are sounding terrible live. But Kimberley looks stunning 🤩
I went to the last tour they did and Sarah, Nadine and Nicola carried the whole show vocally the other 2 where terrible.

I went to the last tour they did and Sarah, Nadine and Nicola carried the whole show vocally the other 2 where terrible.
I’m surprised they even let them sing, or actually I’ve seen them do a lot of a talking. To think Cheryl Cole sat and judged people on factor is mind blowing 🤣🤣 Nicola and Nadine are brilliant. And so was Sarah 💜

Reactions: 7
No one in Aberdeen wants to go so they’ve had to reduce ticket prices. Apparently Beyoncé wasn’t going because she had so much on but a sniff of a freebie after her week of begging hard and she’s there. She really is a fecking embarrassment 😂 fair thinking she’s the dogs bollocks, Vav you’ve begged and hinted al week for tickets that cost £35 😂

• Haha
To be fair I seen Girls Aloud in Belfast and they sound so good when you’re there. (and I wasn’t drinking 🤣) the whole gig and atmosphere was amazing. But people like me had to part with £90 odd quid for the privilege. Rotten, dirty begs get this tit for free 🫠

It’s no wonder she’s so smug though, she never seems to face the consequences of her actions! I honestly can’t believe she’s got fans let alone someone prepared to part with their cash for her to go and see a band she’ll never mention again (or if she does it’ll be to slag them off)

Foaming at the mouth because she's going to see Girls aloud? 🤣🤣 they look absolutely tit from the videos I've seen.

Also it's funny how when someone is blowing smoke up her arse with a profile with no picture or name it's acceptable but when they're giving her hate aka the truth it's a bad thing and she calls them faceless trolls 🤣

Screenshot_20240525_142134_TikTok.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
To be fair I seen Girls Aloud in Belfast and they sound so good when you’re there. (and I wasn’t drinking 🤣) the whole gig and atmosphere was amazing. But people like me had to part with £90 odd quid for the privilege. Rotten, dirty begs get this tit for free 🫠
I’m going to see them and I will be drinking 🤣 I will be in my absolute element regardless how they sound. 🤣🤣🤣
---
Foaming at the mouth because she's going to see Girls aloud? 🤣🤣 they look absolutely tit from the videos I've seen.

Also it's funny how when someone is blowing smoke up her arse with a profile with no picture or name it's acceptable but when they're giving her hate aka the truth it's a bad thing and she calls them faceless trolls 🤣

View attachment 2956538
That’s clearly her talking to herself again.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.