Stephanie Vavron #42 Bubbles DeVavron has a new blush out, chasing wee boys on TT she’ll do anything for clout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The seat belt is under her armpit she is such a bleeping liar !! It’s so obvious in the video beefy !! You can see your hood flap over and there is no belt !! Then oh look under your arm and there is your belt !! The same like previous videos that have been mentioned ! She wears it under her arm !! Which I’m sure isn’t the correct way now is it beefy !!!

Reactions: 9
The seat belt is under her armpit she is such a bleeping liar !! It’s so obvious in the video beefy !! You can see your hood flap over and there is no belt !! Then oh look under your arm and there is your belt !! The same like previous videos that have been mentioned ! She wears it under her arm !! Which I’m sure isn’t the correct way now is it beefy !!!
Literally the camera both times is at the same angle and the shoulder part of the seatbelt is completely different in both clips, she’s a bold faced liar.

Reactions: 7
Oi beefy cheeks, the seatbelt is meant to cross OVER your shoulder down your front into the clip you absolute melt!!!! Oh and I’m sure you see someone who doesn’t like you wearing YOUR make up range you promote sure sure and pigs fly 🙄 oh and I had surgery the other day and the part I got removed looks better than you with your caked on make up so yeah you go love yourself cos no one else will

Reactions: 8
Harder to see in her video with the seatbelt ON but you can see it through her hair, she's obviously adjusted the camera angle (albeit ever so slightly) on purpose!
2 pictures with the seat belt and two without. I smell shite Stephanie!!

Attachments

Reactions: 9
She’s going to crash into someone one of these days - imagine trying to argue it wasn’t your fault when there are multiple TikTok’s of her

1. Using her phone when driving
2. Not wearing a seatbelt
3. Not paying attention
4. And generally driving like a twit
---
She actually isn’t wearing a seatbelt.. and she can’t argue she’s stationary cause you can literally see she’s moving out the back window

bleeping idiot
I see she’s addressed this tattle post by setting up an account with 0 followers and 0 following to troll herself so she can make another tik tok about it. This is obviously her new strategy to create content cause she’s nothing else to show in her life cause she doesn’t do anything. Her last 10 tik toks have either been selling stuff reply or speaking about so called trolls. What other influencer out there does that?
---
I think she clips the seat belt in before she gets in the seat so the alarm doesn’t go off. I know people who do that it’s complete madness

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Has she deleted her clap back? Absolute dangerous clown! Doubt the police will care that she was driving with the seat belt off to prove a point.

Has she deleted her clap back? Absolute dangerous clown! Doubt the police will care that she was driving with the seat belt off to prove a point.
I didn’t see the video but that makes it worse, trying to prove a point! Just put the bloody seatbelt on, they can be irritating but it’s not as if she’s on the road all day every day 🙄.

If she can’t be bothered with a seatbelt I’m not convinced she’s got Max the right seat or that he’s buckled in appropriately

I think she clips the seat belt in before she gets in the seat so the alarm doesn’t go off. I know people who do that it’s complete madness
I know people who do this as well.. god knows why it takes seconds to put it on properly

I’ve been in a serious accident out towards where she lives - having seatbelts on saved mine and my friends life

She wants to drive like a twit fine but don’t put it on the internet and pretend it’s normal

Video is back and all her wee huns saying it was on cause it was moving when dancing

yeah it was on but it was under arm !!! So not the right way !!! But of course beefy will just continue to say she had it on !

she is a bleep ! That desperate to eye fuk her filtered self she doesn’t care !!

still playing GA and not buying a ticket .. no one to go with beefy? No one to ship your kid off to again ???

It’s Aimee in the comments for me 🙈

Defending Steph while currently being investigated by the DVSA 😂😂😂

Her Huns are mental.. I swear she could murder someone and they’d be like oh it was an unfortunate accident your all just jealous 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I know a lad that has one of those fake seat belt clips (so it buckles in to stop the beeping) and it annoys the F out of me. Like wearing a seat belt is annoying and uncomfortable at times but is it so uncool that you need a wee gadget instead? Vav is literally a step away from that and she's got her kids on the car. Great example.

Regardless of her wearing a seatbelt she shouldn’t be filming videos. Aimee got reported for many things & one of the videos sent was her driving whilst filming. Hope some one has reported her because she seems to think she’s above the law (probably cos she’s got away with so much previously) Karma needs to be rugby tackling that beefy witch and quick

Reactions: 11
She will know all about it if she crashes & shes right through her windscreen!

I wouldn’t want to be on the dual carriageway driving anywhere near her while she’s spending more time eye bleeping herself on her phone than concentrating on the road ahead and traffic conditions around her.

The police really do need to see this video. It’s an alarming trend with content creators.

Make a video while driving dangerously to try and convince non existent people on TikTok I’m driving safely. Make that fuckwittery make sense!

I hope she doesn’t injure or kill someone.

Sick she’s been giving girls aloud tickets ! She doesn’t deserve these things , she’s a narcissist 🐄 who literally just expects everything on a plate !! Disgusting!

Sick she’s been giving girls aloud tickets ! She doesn’t deserve these things , she’s a narcissist 🐄 who literally just expects everything on a plate !! Disgusting!
She is a total beg !!

Also what was it the other day - doesn’t need a man for anything as she can do it herself yet there she is getting tickets from a man cause she can’t buy her own !!

who you taking beefy ? Nana mac or drunk pam ?
Can’t wait to see the outfit she pulls out for this

scumbag beg

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.