Stephanie Vavron #42 Bubbles DeVavron has a new blush out, chasing wee boys on TT she’ll do anything for clout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s wanting an ex back is she…. Wonder how long before poundland Rylan comes running back to her. I haven’t been on his TT for ages so don’t see what he has been upto but I bet he would come running if she demanded

Reactions: 4
Vav obviously been reading here folk talking about her not letting max feed himself. Dont know if its just me but I'm pretty sure I seen max eat himself with a spoon before so another lie from the woman in fact I'm almost certain it was coco pops he was eating with a spoon ages ago
That’s not years of work from her, that’s the nursery. When he started his 3-5 nursery, her goal for him to learn there was to use cutlery. So yeah, practice has helped him, but she hasn’t. Same as the nappy situation. She can’t be arsed putting the time in for that wee boy at anything.

Reactions: 7
“I put the hours in” aw you mean parenting. That’s what we do as parents. Put the work in to teach our children things.

Reactions: 14
Yes, wants a round of applause for doing normal things all parents do.

There are parents out there doing it on or below the breadline, who never get a break and many who have children with far more complex needs. I’ll save any praise for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
15 years ago her son would have been in an institution 🤦‍♀️ really? 1. We’re not in America 2. 15years ago was 2009 not 1809 3. You cut an autistic girls hair at school more than 15yr ago and she was “institutionalised” was she 🤔

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
It’s worrying that comment asking if that’s the other persons daughter’s account she follows ! Is she gonna set Lils on her ???

it clearly isn’t a kids account as such just some wee comic with made up scenarios but wtf beefy !!

Bet she would bully that account if she thought it was the persons daughter

My ADHD …. Oh Fuk off beefy you paid to get told that !! You are jus a bleeping dimwit bleep

Reactions: 9
15 years ago her son would have been in an institution 🤦‍♀️ really? 1. We’re not in America 2. 15years ago was 2009 not 1809 3. You cut an autistic girls hair at school more than 15yr ago and she was “institutionalised” was she 🤔
I have words.. WTF 🙈🙄

So had Lily been born with CP and Autism shed what have been taken away at birth to live in an institution 😂

duck me!

Even Harvey Price lived at home with his twit of a mother 15 years ago!

My mates son has autism he’s 13.. he’s never been institutionalised either 🙄 go educate yourself Steph you absolute idiot

• Heart
Reactions: 16
duck off beefy. My sons 14, and I’ve put in years of effort and time to enable him to have a “normal” life! Something you don’t and will never do!

Disabled children were institutionalised back in the 50/60s not the 2000s. You absolute piece of tit

duck off beefy. My sons 14, and I’ve put in years of effort and time to enable him to have a “normal” life! Something you don’t and will never do!

Disabled children were institutionalised back in the 50/60s not the 2000s. You absolute piece of tit
I hope someone calls her out for that that’s a bleeping ridiculous statement to make from a so called “autism advocate”

Reactions: 11
I have words.. WTF 🙈🙄

So had Lily been born with CP and Autism shed what have been taken away at birth to live in an institution 😂

duck me!

Even Harvey Price lived at home with his twit of a mother 15 years ago!

My mates son has autism he’s 13.. he’s never been institutionalised either 🙄 go educate yourself Steph you absolute idiot
My nephew is way more complex than Max he was born 25 years ago. Not institutionalised.

Reactions: 14
My nephew is way more complex than Max he was born 25 years ago. Not institutionalised.
I’d already left secondary school in 2009 but back when I was in primary school in the 90’s there was a lovely lad in my (mainstream primary btw Steph) who had much more complex CP than Max does.. Not institutionalised either

She’s a bleeping idiot! The world has no hope with people like her having a platform to spout shite like that

Reactions: 10
My son is 16 and he certainly wouldn't have been institutionalised what a ignorant comment ! I believe iPad have there place for our kids like for learning and relating. But Max is papped on it all the time so he doesn't get the benefit. I suspect when we hear him shouting really loud he's maybe over stimulated and she could step in and do so calming sensory work. He won't get the iPad at school . That boy is capable of way more stuff then she allows. I'll say again the teen years are going to be rough if she doesn't get routine in place.

Reactions: 10
Why has she responded to that comment like that, they didn't say anything negative.
I'm not saying I agree with what they have written but they've hardly came on and slated her.

Reactions: 8
Why has she responded to that comment like that, they didn't say anything negative.
I'm not saying I agree with what they have written but they've hardly came on and slated her.
She’s building up to a pre AD black and white Max video to gain engagement and sympathy- but duck knows why she’s replied with that unless that’s still her mindset and what she actually thinks

Its the wording of this for me ...

"The work I put in behind the camera".

Not a single person is forcing her to live her life in FRONT of a camera.
and the hard work is by max not Vav. Max is doing all the hard work. Probably had to teach himself or watch his sister!

She’s building up to a pre AD black and white Max video to gain engagement and sympathy- but duck knows why she’s replied with that unless that’s still her mindset and what she actually thinks
Yeah what she's written is a load of shite (as usual) but she's responded as if it was a big hate comment when it wasn't.

Reactions: 8
why is she asking if thats the daughters account they are following? What a creepy thing to say. She really is a thick as tit horrible cow. No wonder nobody outside her fake world of social media likes her.
---
Off to Ibiza again to hang about with girls 10/15 yrs younger than her 😂 she is bigger now than she was last year. Can’t wait to see the horrid outfits she buys for this trip 🤭

• Haha
why is she asking if thats the daughters account they are following? What a creepy thing to say. She really is a thick as tit horrible cow. No wonder nobody outside her fake world of social media likes her.
---
Off to Ibiza again to hang about with girls 10/15 yrs younger than her 😂 she is bigger now than she was last year. Can’t wait to see the horrid outfits she buys for this trip 🤭
Why bother eh? Her engagement is shite, the brands that work with her are shite, everyone's honest opinion ie CC and here are shite. Give it up Beefy it's no working out for you.

Reactions: 11
---
I’m hoping she wears those crochet beach dress cover ups, it will make her look like she was caught that morning, fresh out the sea

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.