Stephanie Vavron #42 Bubbles DeVavron has a new blush out, chasing wee boys on TT she’ll do anything for clout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Emz has 5300 followers, between 100-200 likes on videos so that’s 3.44 % of her following. Wow who’s really #winning now beefy chops. Imagine Emma’s account grows bigger! She will be the ruining of that beefy bleep and I can’t wait to see it 😂😘 HUNNY !
---

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
It’s funny she said before she has filters before for comments yet these wee ones always slip through !

She is disgusting using her wee boy !!

N beefy , bullshit he goes to nursery 5 days a week !!!
She does have filter her comments she’s just completely at it which is disturbing. The word salad out her mouth to try and reel the mums with autistic children back in with her reply to a fake troll, oh I want to educate, I’m doing this to make other mothers feel less alone, I’m not going to tell Max to be quiet. It’s the same drivel that comes out of her mouth every now and again when the engagements low and she needs to reel back in the vulnerable Huns. Next post she will be on fecking flogging something and all happy happy. And no there isn’t a straight jacket big enough for her, she’s drowning in her own lies and made up drama at the moment, it’s sick

• Heart
Reactions: 10
* Vag enters the group chat *

“Mum, Nana I’m losing viewers so I’m going to do an ‘Ask Me Anything’ - you know what to do!”

“Of course my darling daughter, I have my questions from the time we all sat at your kitchen table eating sweets while my face was melting. Now send us a voice note of you singing!”

“Leave it to your Nana, I’ll post what I normally do. I’ll have to get an early night though because I’m walking round Union Square tomorrow looking for people who don’t blow smoke up your arse”

IMG_2508.jpeg

Also Vag, I don’t think everyone is an amazing mum, I think Rosemary West and Karen Matthew’s struggled a bit…

I wonder if this question came from Binny Meldrum 🤔

IMG_2509.jpeg

• Haha
* Vag enters the group chat *

“Mum, Nana I’m losing viewers so I’m going to do an ‘Ask Me Anything’ - you know what to do!”

“Of course my darling daughter, I have my questions from the time we all sat at your kitchen table eating sweets while my face was melting. Now send us a voice note of you singing!”

“Leave it to your Nana, I’ll post what I normally do. I’ll have to get an early night though because I’m walking round Union Square tomorrow looking for people who don’t blow smoke up your arse”

View attachment 2949989

Also Vag, I don’t think everyone is an amazing mum, I think Rosemary West and Karen Matthew’s struggled a bit…

I wonder if this question came from Binny Meldrum 🤔

View attachment 2949990
You always felt different did you. What’s up, do you struggle to make friends and keep them. Do men get disinterested in you after they’ve pumped you. Can’t remember things. That’s not ADHD hun! That’s just because you are a narcissistic, spoiled little witch who can’t keep her lies straight. That diagnosis was for free! Your welcome chubs 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Her child is challenged in comparison to neurotypical child. So why the duck do you hold him back and don’t give him the chance to develop and be less challenged.. ILL TELL YOU WHY BEEFY BECAUSE YOU ARE THE MOST SELFISH EXPLOITATIVE “PARENT” EVER. YOU WANT THAT BOY TO STAY CHALLENGED SO YOU CAN GAIN THE DLA, THE ATTENTION. SYMPATHY AND AT EVERY CHANCE YOU WILL EXPLOIT THAT BOY. YOU ARE DISGUSTING DESPICABLE AND YOU WILL REALISE ONE DAY SOON HOLDING THAT PRECIOUS SPECIAL BOY BACK WAS THE WORSE THING BECAUSE IT WILL bleeping HIT YOU WHEN THAT CHILD YEARS OF FRUSTRATION AND HAVING TO LIVE WITH YOU COME BACK AND SHOW YOU THE OUTCOME OF YOUR bleeping SELFISH PARENTING.
Hope it’s one day soon because you deserve it you desperate piece of tit
---
Sorry for the rant but every time she exploits that poor boy boils my piss

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Off the coffee but drinking Monster first thing?
And did she say I've got more to lose than them re the trolls? Eh? She's truly as thick as shite.

Reactions: 12
Off the coffee but drinking Monster first thing?
And did she say I've got more to lose than them re the trolls? Eh? She's truly as thick as shite.
I was coming to ask the same thing - what is the reason for being off the coffee but drinking energy drinks? Doesn’t make sense to me 😂😂

Reactions: 10
I was coming to ask the same thing - what is the reason for being off the coffee but drinking energy drinks? Doesn’t make sense to me 😂😂
Something to do with her teeth whitening. I only half pay attention to what she says 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Something to do with her teeth whitening. I only half pay attention to what she says 😂
But energy drinks still stain teeth and they’re more acidic than coffee so drinking too many is worse than drinking coffee not only for your teeth enamel, but they’ll stain worse and too many energy drinks can cause heart issues. She really hasn’t got a clue

Reactions: 11
I can’t deal with her trying to pretend she is a massive Girls Aloud fan because she see’s it all over her FYP & people getting mental engagement through it but big Beefy won’t pay for a ticket 😂 and her talking about educating people when she can’t even string a sentence together, the minute she can’t think of a lie she says “like….yeah” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Surely the monsters cans must be an up coming ad?? Who the duck wakes up and opens a big can of monster at 5/6 in the morning 😂😂😂

Reactions: 8
I can’t deal with her trying to pretend she is a massive Girls Aloud fan because she see’s it all over her FYP & people getting mental engagement through it but big Beefy won’t pay for a ticket 😂 and her talking about educating people when she can’t even string a sentence together, the minute she can’t think of a lie she says “like….yeah” 😂
It's like her pretending she is a massive Beyonce fan when Beyonce is trending, or that her and the daughter are massive Taylor Swift fans when Taylor is trending or a massive Adele fan when Adele is trending, or...

Nah I think I've made my point. She's so fickle and her content (and by extension her life) is led by what is trending. She doesn't have an original thought it her head. Whether that comes to fashion, food, what shows she likes, what music she likes. It all comes from what's going on around her and even if it doesn't suit her, she still runs with it to excess.

What a sad little life, Jane.

Reactions: 13
Energy drinks will erode her teeth quicker than anything else because of the sugar. Not to mention stain them as well. My sister who unlike Steph genuinely has an eating disorder needed her teeth done as she lived on SF red bull to stop her eating. I honestly don’t know how Steph survives day to day as thick as she is 😂

Reactions: 11
It's like her pretending she is a massive Beyonce fan when Beyonce is trending, or that her and the daughter are massive Taylor Swift fans when Taylor is trending or a massive Adele fan when Adele is trending, or...

Nah I think I've made my point. She's so fickle and her content (and by extension her life) is led by what is trending. She doesn't have an original thought it her head. Whether that comes to fashion, food, what shows she likes, what music she likes. It all comes from what's going on around her and even if it doesn't suit her, she still runs with it to excess.

What a sad little life, Jane.
It cracks me up that she was this massive Beyoncé fan…until Keri Roma slagged off Texas Hold Em and Steph has barely mentioned her since 🙃

You can’t beat a strong woman who sticks by her opinions

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Answer me this Steph. If you have more to lose and you don’t get anywhere in life without shouting at anyone then why did Nana approach a girl last week. I believe Nana was shouting at her because she had been “trolling” you 🙄 You are all a family of utter minks.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Nana Minker will be getting the hairy side of someone’s palm if she has taken to shouting at randoms on the street 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well if she wants to start making a show of herself shouting at me or anybody else come on a head . I would leave her with no name ! Vile cretins the 4 of them

Reactions: 6
On live with girls aloud playing in the background 🙄 she’s the biggest scrounging C**T.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.