Stephanie Vavron #42 Bubbles DeVavron has a new blush out, chasing wee boys on TT she’ll do anything for clout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If it’s a lease then she’ll be fucked when Mercedes get it back.
It was like a 17 or 18 plate.. like 4 or 5 year old when she got it. Will be on HP probably as can't see them leasing an old motor. Think PCP has an age limit too.
---
The receipt that beefy showed us at the car showroom was for £500 which was most likely a deposit or money towards something she wanted in her PIP mobile. You get enhanced rate towards mobility for a basic car but if you want added extras you pay it and that’s more than likely what she has done.
Better get her suspension checked after that climb-a-thon

It's an old motor, I don't think it would come under Motability.

Reactions: 6
Even if it’s not leased, it’s going to look awful if she’s ruined the paintwork. She’s lucky we’re in for a couple of days of heavy rain.

Reactions: 3
She did not say this morning she was a single mum full time to lilly, then by dinner time say lilly isn’t having dinner with them tonight as she’s at her dads for dinner….

Are you ok Steph? Like really are you ok 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
On the beg for GA tickets
Who you gonna go with beefy ?

Watching what she eats - adds a tit load of salt 🤢 then licks her manky fingers , touches hair .. 🤮🤮🤮🤮

Her hair looks like it’s got a coating on it , looks tit tbh

Is there a reason why you need to shriek so much beefy ?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10

Watching what she eats - adds a tit load of salt 🤢 then licks her manky fingers , touches hair .. 🤮🤮🤮🤮

She’s used give me cosmetics blonde shot, hardly a top professional product & surely promoting voduz she shouldn’t be promoting a competitor

Reactions: 7

She can go buy her own there’s loads left for sale 😂

Sure she can stretch to take her ma since she’s such a huge TikTok influencer these days

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
9 house ago video , what you guys on the internet need to know is I’m a single mum to my 15 year old every single day

1 hour ago video , Lily is away with her dad for supper

What the actual!!

😂 Newsflash from them on the internet… your NOT a single mum

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If anyone has a screenshot(s) of her tweet slagging off overweight women, can you post it/them so I can add them to the Wiki?

Ha ! She defo on wanting a freebie if there are loads left
That’s exactly what I thought. She’s raging she never gets invited to anything in Aberdeen so absolutely desperate for the P&J to invite her so she can strut about like a celebrity
---
Just seen her latest tik tok, I called it earlier on today she is Jessica who is trolling herself. She blocks anyone who makes even a slight negative comment yet “Jessica” was on this morning saying things about Max on his iPad and about nappies and there was something about her being a size 10. I said earlier today it was her trolling herself. So she’s deleted “Jessica’s” comments and didn’t block her now Jessica is back on another tik tok making comment on Max skimming and low and behold she’s made a tik tok to reply to “Jessica” aka Steph to educate people about Maxs skimming. She is fecking mental she’s 100% trolling herself to try and get content she’s sick in the head!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
So max has got brain damage…I’m 100% positive that she’s just made that tit up cos not a chance she’s kept that a secret up till now. She truly is disgraceful excuse for a mother. Shes knows she’ll get away with saying anything about that wee boy cos nobody will ever question it

Reactions: 14
IMG_3539.jpeg

---
I stand corrected they haven’t been deleted but given that people have been blocked for saying next to nothing there’s no way would vav or her mods have this person blocked this morning. She’s obviously didn’t get the interaction from the Huns she’d hoped for in the beginning so then Vav sorry Jessica trolls her again at suppertime about Maxs stimming and so she makes the tik tok and all her Huns are running on cause they’re so thick and can’t see what’s going on and engaging with her. She’s needing carted away for treatment
---
IMG_3539.jpeg

---

I stand corrected they haven’t been deleted but given that people have been blocked for saying next to nothing there’s no way would vav or her mods have this person blocked this morning. She’s obviously didn’t get the interaction from the Huns she’d hoped for in the beginning so then Vav sorry Jessica trolls her again at suppertime about Maxs stimming and so she makes the tik tok and all her Huns are running on cause they’re so thick and can’t see what’s going on and engaging with her. She’s needing carted away for treatment
*not have this person blocked this morning

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
View attachment 2949772
---

---

She gets more mental everyday. I hope they have a straight jacket big enough for her in Aberdeen.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
View attachment 2949772
---

---

Was crunchy the cat not involved in another lirrle drama today ? 🙄 oh my poor head why cant people just be normal ? I need a lie down

It’s funny she said before she has filters before for comments yet these wee ones always slip through !

She is disgusting using her wee boy !!

N beefy , bullshit he goes to nursery 5 days a week !!!

Reactions: 8
She’s defo said before he has brain damage
Back in her old
House days
I do think that’s true
It’s common in babies / childern with accidents or illness so young to have brain damage from seizures with ( brain starved of oxygen)

Reactions: 5
Yawn yawn yawn. Her content is SO BORING. Have you noticed how low her views are? I can’t even bring myself to hate watch because it would be more interesting watching paint dry. 18k views, 30 k views… looks like others are thinking the same 👀
---
Just calculated, she has 438k followers, between 1k-3k likes on a video. So 3k likes at most which is 0.68% of her following likes her videos. Wow not even 1%.
Someone’s telling porkies with the following - looks like bots to me beefy flaps !!

Reactions: 17
I get loads of hospitality invitations to the P&J through work. They also pay for your taxi there and back. Drinks and food before and during the show all laid on. Great fun. When it’s an invitation I always go, even if I’m not that fussed who the performers are. I don’t even have to do reels for TikTok 🤣

It’s great having an actual life.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.