Stephanie Vavron #42 Bubbles DeVavron has a new blush out, chasing wee boys on TT she’ll do anything for clout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Such a big Girls Aloud fan but didn’t know they were going on tour until it appeared on the FYP.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Was the same when she went last year to see The Weekend “oh i love The Weekend” but she never played his songs before or after 😂 she is an utter fud!

Reactions: 12
Was the same when she went last year to see The Weekend “oh i love The Weekend” but she never played his songs before or after 😂 she is an utter fud!
Poor Lauren got dragged along to that to be her ‘bestie’ for the weekend.

Reactions: 7
Relationship advice from Oprah beefy 🙄😂
it was utter waffle for a minute, no tips given as the person asked then patched that to read to comments 😂 why anyone bothers asking that clueless selfish boot for advice i will never know.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
it was utter waffle for a minute, no tips given as the person asked then patched that to read to comments 😂 why anyone bothers asking that clueless selfish boot for advise i will never know.
If a relationship is coming to an end, then it’s the end 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Haha
Willy wonka called and wants his umpa lumpa back 😂 saying Lilly cakes her makeup on whilst she’s walking about with 40 layers of makeup on 🙄
Ffs at her age why does she feel the need to cake herself in make up like that, I used to love nothing better than getting my make up on but then the older I’ve got I don’t bother, older skin is so much more prone to getting bad if it’s not cared for and defo wearing make up constantly doesn’t let it breathe and hence why she is filtered to duck and can still see flaws. She has a cheek to say her daughter cakes it on 😂 all that shite she adds to hers when it’s ’casual’ like wtf I’d love to see her full glam if she classes what she does as simple casual. I can’t watch the woman often her voice goes through me and you can see how fake she is that she makes my skin crawl

She appeared on my FYP there, asking herself questions once again. About Max being non verbal. She says about the nappies, the nursery would have done it, if my parenting was so bad. The nursery say he isn’t ready…no Beefy. It’s not the nurseries job to toilet train any child. They will support it once it has been established at home. She would absolutely love it, if the nursery started that.

Her eyelids are so crepey looking. Needs to lay off the powders and start using decent skin care products
---
MEADJUM
MEADJUM
MEADJUM

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
She appeared on my FYP there, asking herself questions once again. About Max being non verbal. She says about the nappies, the nursery would have done it, if my parenting was so bad. The nursery say he isn’t ready…no Beefy. It’s not the nurseries job to toilet train any child. They will support it once it has been established at home. She would absolutely love it, if the nursery started that.
She’s a lazy mother not a mum just a mother ! As the old saying goes scum breeds scum. Only need to look at the behaviours of Mad Pam , nana Mac and now are we lils the common denominator is the mothers in all this

Was she not singing along to him in the car on the way down and didn't know the right words?

• Haha
Was she not singing along to him in the car on the way down and didn't know the right words?
yes 😂😂

Banging on about the algorithm putting beautiful men on her fyp…thats because you are searching for it so tiktok thinks thats what u want to see. So clearly the thirsty idiot is actively scouring tiktok for a man because Tinder ain’t biting 😏

• Haha
yes 😂😂

Banging on about the algorithm putting beautiful men on her fyp…thats because you are searching for it so tiktok thinks thats what u want to see. So clearly the thirsty idiot is actively scouring tiktok for a man because Tinder ain’t biting 😏
Not her pretending the FYP is random? Surely not 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve never really watched her videos or seen much before but just came across her on my FYP and had a wee nosey and OMG she is so rude and defensive in every video. Even in her day in the lives her attitude is stinkin

Reactions: 10
Her eyelids are so crepey looking. Needs to lay off the powders and start using decent skin care products
---
MEADJUM
MEADJUM
MEADJUM
Same her eyes give me the boke too
And does my head in the way she says pork I think she over hams it (😂) paw ork

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.