Stephanie Vavron #42 Bubbles DeVavron has a new blush out, chasing wee boys on TT she’ll do anything for clout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just watched the whole TikTok from this morning. So let me get this straight. People stare at them and make rude comments when she is out with Max. But today it’s when people look at Max they don’t know he has a disability! She needs to get her bleeping lies straight. Her engagement has gone through the floor hasn’t it.

Reactions: 16
She's just so dead / sad behind the eyes. Like posed or filtered or whatever she's looking like, she does not look like a genuinely happy woman.
If she wasn’t an absolute horror, I would feel sorry for her. But she is so I won’t 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve just watched the whole TikTok from this morning. So let me get this straight. People stare at them and make rude comments when she is out with Max. But today it’s when people look at Max they don’t know he has a disability! She needs to get her bleeping lies straight. Her engagement has gone through the floor hasn’t it.
I've long said she needed a notebook to keep track of her lies.

Instead of using that whiteboard for whatever shite she was using it for, she should really map out her stories.

Reactions: 10
So is her blush the same as Emma's just in different packaging?? Or is it a coincidence they are out at the same time? 🤔🤔

Reactions: 7
Guyzzzzzz I know I’m being a Wiki bore but I’ve added a bit about Cammy and I’m wondering if someone could double check it and see if it’s ok? Or should we even have a bit about him? His family have more class and dignity in their little fingers than all of Hocus Pocus put together and I wouldn’t want to offend them

Reactions: 4
How manky is that bottle ! Why would you use a dirty bottle like that to advertise your new product

That video re her and her daughter being on same cycle , how cringe is her face

She honestly think she looks good

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
How manky is that bottle ! Why would you use a dirty bottle like that to advertise your new product

was thinking the same. Give it a clean ffs 😂

• Haha

It’s the fact they’ve obviously only given her a single sample of her own product to advertise with for me 😂

If she had more than one she wouldn’t have to use the manky one she’s been using daily for ads

Her latest video of the poor wee girl , shame , but would she not of been better saying to go watch the lady’s video in full rather than Vavs ! So the mum of the girl would get paid for views rather than Vav ? 🤔 or is that just me , I’m not clued up on TikTok too much

Her latest video of the poor wee girl , shame , but would she not of been better saying to go watch the lady’s video in full rather than Vavs ! So the mum of the girl would get paid for views rather than Vav ? 🤔 or is that just me , I’m not clued up on TikTok too much
Yeah it would be what attention does that get Vav?

She’s once again coining it in off the back of someone else’s hard times. Is she gonna donate to the cause?

No of course not, that would have actually helped the family and not just herself.

Guyzzzzzz I know I’m being a Wiki bore but I’ve added a bit about Cammy and I’m wondering if someone could double check it and see if it’s ok? Or should we even have a bit about him? His family have more class and dignity in their little fingers than all of Hocus Pocus put together and I wouldn’t want to offend them
I always refer to him as her first husband. Mainly because if his family or someone else searched his name, it wouldn't come up. I wonder if we could do that instead?

Obviously people will ask, and I think if we just say "we'll refer to him as xxx so as not to offend his family who have handled every situation related to Vav and his memory with grace, and don't wish to add to any upset or draw any negative attention" kind of thing?

That's just my opinion Obviously, if anyone else thinks differently that's fair enough.

Edited to add, I don't think we need a picture of him in the wiki either. But again, that's personal preference.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I always refer to him as her first husband. Mainly because if his family or someone else searched his name, it wouldn't come up. I wonder if we could do that instead?

Obviously people will ask, and I think if we just say "we'll refer to him as xxx so as not to offend his family who have handled every situation related to Vav and his memory with grace, and don't wish to add to any upset or draw any negative attention" kind of thing?

That's just my opinion Obviously, if anyone else thinks differently that's fair enough.

Edited to add, I don't think we need a picture of him in the wiki either. But again, that's personal preference.
Thanks Swish, that’s all a fair shout. I’ve removed his name and photo, I was in two minds about posting it in the first place to be honest.

I wouldn’t want to upset the family at all. Thanks for checking it ❤

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.