Stephanie Vavron #42 Bubbles DeVavron has a new blush out, chasing wee boys on TT she’ll do anything for clout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Admitting she’s not a single parent to max but “the internet forgets she’s a single mum to her 15yr old daughter every single day” pretty sure L’s dad is involved in her life Steph 🙄 Honestly the lies! It’s like she forgets people know her in real life

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She is such a bleep using that wee boy for content !

She would rage if she was used as content against her will !

Reactions: 12
Steph, babe….

You’re waking up at 4:50 because you’re asleep for half 9.

Stay awake later and you’ll sleep till later.

You’re a fart away from 40, this shouldn’t need explained

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Who pays £50 for a pair of pj's!?!
Oh give over moaning girl......oh im so tired, oh im so busy blah blah blah, give it a rest for the love of god!

Reactions: 8
Admitting she’s not a single parent to max but “the internet forgets she’s a single mum to her 15yr old daughter every single day” pretty sure L’s dad is involved in her life Steph 🙄 Honestly the lies! It’s like she forgets people know her in real life
Was Lily not away on an exotic holiday for two or three weeks last year with her Dad? Shows a good relationship to me, once Big Vav decided he was her dad obviously, after the first Dad fucked off. #pinchme

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Was Lily not away on an exotic holiday for two or three weeks last year with her Dad? Shows a good relationship to me, once Big Vav decided he was her dad obviously, after the first Dad fucked off. #pinchme
She went to the Maldives I think or maybe Bali or Thailand I can’t quite remember but yeah that happened..

Unless she’s referring to who’s actually on her birth certificate because he’s definitely not involved 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Who pays £50 for a pair of pj's!?!
Oh give over moaning girl......oh im so tired, oh im so busy blah blah blah, give it a rest for the love of god!
I've been gifted Ted Baker pj's twice in my lifetime, and both times they were around £80 retail for the set. So £160 for two pairs. Don't get me wrong, stunning sets and excellent quality but I could get 10 pairs for the price of two! No WAY could I justify it for myself.

It's the showing off from her though. I saw her on her live (I think or maybe it was a post I can't recall) touching a dressing gown and she's like I know it's expensive I'm not telling you to run out and buy it as i know people cant, but it's so soft and great quality (before then putting it on and saying it was scratchy because it was new and needed a wash) and I just thought - oh bore off.

Aimee does it too. Shows off primark in her hauls, but wears designer / more expensive gear for her actual going out.

Trying to be relatable but literally anything but.

It was when Beefy and Aimee went to London together last year and went in all the designer shops, buying make up and perfume, skin care etc. using the money they persuade their daft Huns to buy all the cheaper shite from China that they clearly don’t use themselves. Thick as mince.

I've seen a few TikTok content creators now saying that you need to post extreme content / opinions to really go viral and get the views and comments. This is exactly what she is trying to avchieve with the climbing on the bonnet and using incorrect products, what a sad little life jane. Embarrassing for all the huns trying to justify her actions.

Reactions: 13
I've seen a few TikTok content creators now saying that you need to post extreme content / opinions to really go viral and get the views and comments. This is exactly what she is trying to avchieve with the climbing on the bonnet and using incorrect products, what a sad little life jane. Embarrassing for all the huns trying to justify her actions.
Imagine going viral for being the idiot who wrecked a Merc with limescale remover 😂

I actually hope she is that stupid to have done it by accident because to do it on purpose for clout is just ridiculous especially if it is a mobility car because she when has to give it back she’ll have to pay to have the paint work fixed out her own pocket first

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Imagine going viral for being the idiot who wrecked a Merc with limescale remover 😂

I actually hope she is that stupid to have done it by accident because to do it on purpose for clout is just ridiculous especially if it is a mobility car because she when has to give it back she’ll have to pay to have the paint work fixed out her own pocket first
Same thing she tried with saying rylan looked like her son and ended up in the sun. She loves the attention as engagement = £££. Shes probably filled the bottle with fairy liquid. Hope she's dented the bonnet though 🐋

Reactions: 7
She is such a sad woman and I mean that in every sense. The reason she won’t allow that boy to potty train or run around the house in boxers/shorts is cos of the mess he will get in. She doesn’t even let M feed himself. She is gong to hold that boy so far behind he will have no option but to rely on her most of his life. I’m hoping that backfires on her though and her kids end up not wanting anything to do with her. She will only have herself to blame. People saying they feel sorry for Lily the way that Vav makes Max out to be her number 1, just remember Lily isn’t innocent in all of this. She is a bully, a little madam, spoilt brat and always has been. Ugh she just angers me so much

She’s just said she’s fussy when it comes to men 🤣🤣🤣 shagging Rylan the first time you met him in a shed doesn’t scream fussy to me Beefy. Or shagging Churchy in his maws council house in Clydebank and stuffing your face with a pizza crunch after it. Oh aye. Dead Fussy. Anyone pays her the slightest bit of attention and she’s moving them in.
Also making out shes single because she’s fussy? Naw hen, your single because your a vile, charity thieving slag that nobody will touch with a barge pole.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s just said she’s fussy when it comes to men 🤣🤣🤣 shagging Rylan the first time you met him in a shed doesn’t scream fussy to me Beefy. Or shagging Churchy in his maws council house in Clydebank and stuffing your face with a pizza crunch after it. Oh aye. Dead Fussy. Anyone pays her the slightest bit of attention and she’s moving them in.
Also making out shes single because she’s fussy? Naw hen, your single because your a vile, charity thieving slag that nobody will touch with a barge pole.
Shagging in a shed with that cheesy fkn music playing on her TikTok’s about finding the right one 😂😂🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The pink Wiki link is now at the top of the page 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
---
Reasons you’re wakening at 4.50:

* You probably don’t have curtains or blinds in your bedroom either and if you don’t, you will wake even earlier than that in a few weeks.

* Max has given you a swift hoof in the noonie so he can sleep in peace.

* You realise that you’re a joke and you “dropping” someone else’s blush with your name on it hasn’t made Charlotte Tilbury quake in her boots, you have two forums of folk waiting to see the day come when you’re cancelled, your only friend in life is your Nana and you can’t go an hour without telling a pointless crappy lie

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
The pink Wiki link is now at the top of the page 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
---
Reasons you’re wakening at 4.50:

* You probably don’t have curtains or blinds in your bedroom either and if you don’t, you will wake even earlier than that in a few weeks.

* Max has given you a swift hoof in the noonie so he can sleep in peace.

* You realise that you’re a joke and you “dropping” someone else’s blush with your name on it hasn’t made Charlotte Tilbury quake in her boots, you have two forums of folk waiting to see the day come when you’re cancelled, your only friend in life is your Nana and you can’t go an hour without telling a pointless crappy lie
This 100% things aren’t going to plan so it’s a woe it’s me posts popping up. Karma is a witch 🤭

She digs hard to justify those labels 😂
---
It was when Beefy and Aimee went to London together last year and went in all the designer shops, buying make up and perfume, skin care etc. using the money they persuade their daft Huns to buy all the cheaper shite from China that they clearly don’t use themselves. Thick as mince.
God remember that it was wild she was practically floating on air cause she was strutting about Harrods splashing the cash like the big I am, tell me you’ve no class without telling me you’ve no class 😂 I work ft and have a very good job, I have a several big designer purchases and not once have I felt the need to splash it over social medial or think I’m any better than anyone else because of it. At the end of the day it’s stuff that anyone could have it doesn’t define you or make you a better person. I bought cause I like it but it’s no one’s business where and what I spend my money on so I wouldn’t put it on social media. She’s just a big braggy embarrassment. Her Huns are cottoning on to her as the weeks go on. You can clearly see the posts she’s paying to boost.
Also I wish she would stop trolling herself and putting up iPad comments and nappies , you can bet your life a clap back will be coming, this is her building up to it. It’s defo her trolling herself for content cause she does this when the views are low. I said it last week and I will say it again she’s a lassie that needs serious help

Last edited:
When your scalp is a completely different colour to your face 🤣🤣

She’s orange, it’s caked on. If anyone thinks this appreciation to Donald Trump is a good look, they are deluded!! 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This the same blush that big vag has said she created and put her name on🧐

I really like Emma but can’t stand BPerfect and the utter crap they sell. It’s big Vav that tried to pretend she actually had any say in the production etc, when they will all end up with a blusher, trying to sell the rest of crap that Ekin Su couldn’t

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.