Stephanie Vavron #42 Bubbles DeVavron has a new blush out, chasing wee boys on TT she’ll do anything for clout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s Dee Maxwell joining the Scottish illuminati of TikTok fuds self diagnosing ADHD.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So now the dozy mare is cleaning her car with Mr Muscle Shower Cleaner! Wtaf! She’s even said oh watch the men jump in the comments to get at her and when you look it’s literally nearly all women commenting!! Including myself! What an idiot! It might clean the car, but it will wreck the paintwork!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So now the dozy mare is cleaning her car with Mr Muscle Shower Cleaner! Wtaf! She’s even said oh watch the men jump in the comments to get at her and when you look it’s literally nearly all women commenting!! Including myself! What an idiot! It might clean the car, but it will wreck the paintwork!
If it’s a lease then she’ll be fucked when Mercedes get it back.

• Haha
I hope shes fucked the paint work, will serve her right the silly tart!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She just chipped her composite bonding on her knashers.

Dr Currie at the orthodontist clinic must have forgotten to tell the fuckwit not to open packets with them 🤣… or maybe she thinks nobody is that much of an idiot!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
But it’s gleaming 😂😂. Think she’ll find a good car polishing cloth would of had the same effect without damaging the paintwork
---
But it’s gleaming 😂😂. Think she’ll find a good car polishing cloth would of had the same effect without damaging the paintwork
Not to mention the state of the alloys Kerbed much 😂

Last edited:
Omg the car , half hearted attempt to dry hump, brings me right back to the quality streets 🙄

Mortified for ya big Vav, mortified

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
You can easily check if there’s outstanding finance on a car, I know her reg was posted online and if you go on total car check, you can get a free report which tells you basics, make, model, recent ads seen but you can pay £3/£4 I think it is and it will tell you if the car still has outstanding finance on it, I haven’t done it as don’t want to waste my money but to my knowledge its easy to find out!

You can easily check if there’s outstanding finance on a car, I know her reg was posted online and if you go on total car check, you can get a free report which tells you basics, make, model, recent ads seen but you can pay £3/£4 I think it is and it will tell you if the car still has outstanding finance on it, I haven’t done it as don’t want to waste my money but to my knowledge its easy to find out!
I once took out a loan & bought a car soo much cheaper than car finance 🙃 I DONT BELIEVE SHE BOUGHT HERS JUST SAYING IT DOESNT PROVE ANYTHING

also sorry for shouting x

Reactions: 9
I once took out a loan & bought a car soo much cheaper than car finance 🙃 I DONT BELIEVE SHE BOUGHT HERS JUST SAYING IT DOESNT PROVE ANYTHING

also sorry for shouting x
Yea I meant to say, that won’t tell you if she took out a personal loan and bought it, I’ve done the same in the past bit if she financed or leased it directly as car finance through a garage I believe it will say, but I can’t be arsed to pay and check as I’m not that bothered 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.