Stephanie Vavron #42 Bubbles DeVavron has a new blush out, chasing wee boys on TT she’ll do anything for clout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I once took out a loan & bought a car soo much cheaper than car finance 🙃 I DONT BELIEVE SHE BOUGHT HERS JUST SAYING IT DOESNT PROVE ANYTHING

also sorry for shouting x
Yeah i done this with my latest car with a loan from the bank.

Reactions: 5
Yea I meant to say, that won’t tell you if she took out a personal loan and bought it, I’ve done the same in the past bit if she financed or leased it directly as car finance through a garage I believe it will say, but I can’t be arsed to pay and check as I’m not that bothered 😂
Same she is still a lying cnut wouldn't trust her to tell me the time

Reactions: 7
The receipt that beefy showed us at the car showroom was for £500 which was most likely a deposit or money towards something she wanted in her PIP mobile. You get enhanced rate towards mobility for a basic car but if you want added extras you pay it and that’s more than likely what she has done.
Better get her suspension checked after that climb-a-thon

Reactions: 5
How desperate is she coming across in these recent posts. First the rant yesterday that someone questions why Max wears nappies and not yet toilet trained (LIES) then today she moves onto insta with her "paying for advice" (LIES) all from fake accounts that she's most likely made to troll herself because she's that desperate for attention, good or bad she's craving it.

Is it any wonder she's a size 18, her food hauls are shocking. Those poor kids get fed convient crap, processed foods day in day out. Yet to see her dish up something nutritional. Lazy cow doesn't prepare anything fresh. Quick, easy, heat in the micro meals because she's a fat lazy cow.

Her content reeks of desperation. Doesn't matter what she's doing or saying the one and only thing coming across is her need for attention. She clearly needs help. IMO the only thing she ought to be seeking is professional help

Reactions: 8
What the hell has she got to be stressed about.The colour if that water 🤢. That video shows me how lonely she is and how she has noone apart from her mum.and nannain her life

Reactions: 9
What the hell has she got to be stressed about.The colour if that water 🤢. That video shows me how lonely she is and how she has noone apart from her mum.and nannain her life
Of course she’s lonely, but she only has herself to blame. If she hadn’t of done some absolutely vile things in the past, If she didn’t constant lie, exploit her kids online and wasn’t the most hated woman in Aberdeen then maybe she’d find a man. But as a SEN mum her focus should be Max & encouraging him and trying to help him develop.

Using the non verbal to not potty train is ridiculous, this is what flash cards can be used for. My son (he’s verbal) was potty trained at 3.5 because he was encouraged by myself & his nursery & it may have taken months but we got there with support and persistence.

The only thing constant in Max’s life is his iPad. She puts no effort in with that child unless it involves making a TikTok. I hope when max gets to school they give him all the support and encouragement possible & the school tell Beefy that she needs to step up and continue what they’re doing in school at home.

She makes me so angry, because she’s making a mockery of autism. Autism doesn’t hold a child back, it’s the parent who refuses to support and encourage them that does!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
And that is exactly what she thinks she’s above everyone else..

Tell me Pam is that why it’s okay for her to spray paint on her kitchen work tops and treat the house the way she does?

Just because she pays for it doesn’t mean it 1. Belongs to her and 2. She can do what she wants

She’s obviously trying to get into the paper or wants some attention again.. no one is that bleeping stupid to clean a car with limescsle remover surely 🙈

Attachments

Reactions: 12
My son with ASD was non verbal an took forever to toilet train, he just didn’t get it and was afraid of the toilet. What I don’t understand is Max wearing pull-ups about the house all the time. In this weather he could be pottering around in some shorts or boxers. Feeling himself get wet is the best way to recognise when his body needs a wee. I used to keep a bucket beside my boy and would lift him over to it as soon he started peeing. He eventually got there and would do it himself. When he could comfortably use the bucket on his own without wetting himself we moved him onto the toilet. He would only wee in red Vileda buckets, we had them everywhere, around our house, his grans and his ASN school toilets. It was weird but it worked. We would still use pull-ups when out and about but you have to start somewhere. It’s all probably too much work for her to constantly supervise him and the extra washing.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
That sofa is not even a year old and 🤮at the colour of the the dirt coming off it

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I thought she was on the magic sleeping gummies 🤷🏽‍♀️

What happened to them 🤷🏽‍♀️

Thought they both had the most amazing sleep on the gummy’s

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Seems to be an awakening finally her huns are starting to see through her pish, views and comments down, love that for her #pinchme

Reactions: 8
Fml scrolling on tik tok this morning before I start a full days proper work to be faced by Vav on again whinging telling the internet how tired she is blah blah blah. She is litterly the worst fecking influencer on there and bet she’s wondering why her engagement is down 😂 Vav stfu you boring, moaning drain!!! You’re draining the life out of people with your rubbish
---
There will need to be a Max or a black and white greeting post soon to get that engagement back up

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.