Stephanie Vavron #42 Bubbles DeVavron has a new blush out, chasing wee boys on TT she’ll do anything for clout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn't do the ice bath right does she. I thought the whole idea is deep breathing that will hof special breathing and focus your thoughts.

Reactions: 11
That bath defo ain’t cold !

Someone tells her she can sing and she now doesn’t shut up !

Beefy back with the positive mantras ! Yet will be baiting by Wednesday
Yawwwn
Rinse repeat

Few questions here...does the filter cover up goosebumps? Also if that was me and I was cold my nipples would be piercing the side of that 'ice bath' she's such a fraud.

Reactions: 14
Few questions here...does the filter cover up goosebumps? Also if that was me and I was cold my nipples would be piercing the side of that 'ice bath' she's such a fraud.
She’ll be on soon with a reason for this. A long family history of nipples that don’t go hard. Along with huge uteruses.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She used to fill it at the garage but obviously there’s only cold water comes out of that tap that’s why it’s under the kitchen window now so she can use the hose to fill it with warm water from the kitchen. Her huns are thick but us over here at tattle are not, that’s why she loathes us all and is so triggered

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She just said on live “with the heat Max hasn’t been wanting to eat hot meals” the pour soul doesn’t get a choice by the time u have fucked about infront of your phone dishing it up, its cold anyways!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She just said on live “with the heat Max hasn’t been wanting to eat hot meals” the pour soul doesn’t get a choice by the time u have fucked about infront of your phone dishing it up, its cold anyways!
Eats them abroad though. She defo needs a lie note pad.

Reactions: 10
I am dying at the idea of a night out in Murdos for her and her huns. I once went to see David Baddiel doing standup and he referenced going there for a pint and a stabbing 😂

• Haha
Said she's gona start replying to men when they msg her cause she's been so closed off and she won't meet anyone if she's closed off.🤣 Are ye actually kidden? yer restless vag syndrome has been non stop for years

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The problem for her is any new man has "ALOT" to consider re Stephanie, as its going to take a really really special someone to take on board her family. A new man who commits to her has to take on board her kids, which is definitely not an easy task with the complex needs and the constant noise etc. I genuinely cannot imagine who is going to take on board Stephanie and her complex life. Adding an extra dynamic to her family will be very challenging. Finding someone who can walk into her family life and accept all of the challenges & constant noise will be extremely hard imo.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.