Stephanie Vavron #42 Bubbles DeVavron has a new blush out, chasing wee boys on TT she’ll do anything for clout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her ice bath is vile! She clearly doesn’t change the water in it even when she’s using it - how hard would it be to tip it over and empty it out?

I wouldn’t even clean that I’d bin it! It’s disgusting! Imagine what the other one looks like 🤢 just sitting in the garage for weeks on end!

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Has she forgotten she insinuated to the whole of the internet that someone pissed in it. Someone phone Cornhill and book her an appointment cause she’s completely off her rocker. She’s wrapping herself up in so many lies at the moment she’s lost control of reality. She was on the other day telling everyone she does her Ice baths but she doesn’t film them cause they are boring. Now she’s not been doing them, which one is it vav
Her gym visits must be boring too, seeing as she called herself the ‘winner’ and declared she was in the zone…

———

Now Mrs Meldrum has self-diagnosed ADHD, this could be the start of a beautiful friendship 🤭
---
I’ve updated the Wiki a bit more and asked that a pink button be added to the threads to link it.

Im still not sure I’m the best person to do it, some of you guys have been around longer than me and I’ve got a terrible memory. I think it’s only brand new members who can edit it

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
My take as a SEN parent. Max won't engage with her so she doesn't do it. Steph it won't happen overnight nursery will tell u that. So for the last two years he's given an iPad at nursery I think not. They have worked hard to achieve his targets on his iep. It took years for my son to "help" me to a puzzle. We learned managing through Mr tumble and singing hands. All weekend we have had singing and signing sessions as now as a teen he loves it. Max does spend far too much rime on his iPad. You have no excuse there loads of asn soft play sessions on the weekend in Aberdeenshire , walks in the woods etc. Regarding toilet training he may never show signs of being ready. My son didn't so at 6 I tried and we got there with an egg timer set for every 20 mins and social stories. Don't believe for a minute nursery said he wasn't ready as sen nursery and schools will help.with this mine did. Went to primary bought 30 underpants and 10 joggers for the inevitableaccidents but here we are he can toilet semi independently. You are lazy and can't be arsed but the fun will begin when he's a teen in nappies and behaviour is out of control. Good luck you will need it
---
My take as a SEN parent. Max won't engage with her so she doesn't do it. Steph it won't happen overnight nursery will tell u that. So for the last two years he's given an iPad at nursery I think not. They have worked hard to achieve his targets on his iep. It took years for my son to "help" me to a puzzle. We learned managing through Mr tumble and singing hands. All weekend we have had singing and signing sessions as now as a teen he loves it. Max does spend far too much rime on his iPad. You have no excuse there loads of asn soft play sessions on the weekend in Aberdeenshire , walks in the woods etc. Regarding toilet training he may never show signs of being ready. My son didn't so at 6 I tried and we got there with an egg timer set for every 20 mins and social stories. Don't believe for a minute nursery said he wasn't ready as sen nursery and schools will help.with this mine did. Went to primary bought 30 underpants and 10 joggers for the inevitableaccidents but here we are he can toilet semi independently. You are lazy and can't be arsed but the fun will begin when he's a teen in nappies and behaviour is out of control. Good luck you will need it
I meant went to primark not primary. And we learned makaton through Mr tumble.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
All these influenzers being diagnosed with ADHD. They do realise that everyone of us have some sort of neurodivergence in us. It’s just more recognised now, a little too easy I feel but for those that are genuine then it’s great for them to get the help needed. People like Mrs M, SV and the rest it’s just for content.

Reactions: 12
All these influenzers being diagnosed with ADHD. They do realise that everyone of us have some sort of neurodivergence in us. It’s just more recognised now, a little too easy I feel but for those that are genuine then it’s great for them to get the help needed. People like Mrs M, SV and the rest it’s just for content.
Yeah I've seen this been said before and alot of ND people disagree with this statement. I myself have no neurodivergence in me having a son with adhd and autism .

Reactions: 6
Here she comes kidding on she is a Girls Aloud fan because their tour is all over the FYP, even her new bestie Natskye is at it, cringe 😂

• Haha
I said that on the Mrs Meldrum thread once and got ripped a new one from an irate poster 😂 I didn’t argue with her but it was actually an Ed Psych that told me we all have a bit of ND in us and I think it’s true. I have ADD:Autism and so does my daughter so it’s definitely in me 😂😂

Reactions: 6
I said that on the Mrs Meldrum thread once and got ripped a new one from an irate poster 😂 I didn’t argue with her but it was actually an Ed Psych that told me we all have a bit of ND in us and I think it’s true. I have ADD:Autism and so does my daughter so it’s definitely in me 😂😂
I said to my sister the other day that I definitely inherited it from our parents.

Her ‘yeah, I can see it being from mum, tbh’
Me *awkward stare at*
Her ‘what’
Me ‘…..I was going to say it’s from dad 😬

So many I’ve got it from both 😂 (but I do think we’ll all somewhat on the spectrum. Which is why it’s called a spectrum, imho)

Reactions: 4
I said to my sister the other day that I definitely inherited it from our parents.

Her ‘yeah, I can see it being from mum, tbh’
Me *awkward stare at*
Her ‘what’
Me ‘…..I was going to say it’s from dad 😬

So many I’ve got it from both 😂 (but I do think we’ll all somewhat on the spectrum. Which is why it’s called a spectrum, imho)
I agree with this whole heatedly. My child’s doctor at cahms said the same to us. Everybody is ND at some level

Reactions: 4
Eh I cannot see this happening EVER especially at Murdos. Are you mental Nicola!!! Stef will be eaten up and spat out. Now that I would pay to see 😀

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Eh I cannot see this happening EVER especially at Murdos. Are you mental Nicola!!! Stef will be eaten up and spat out. Now that I would pay to see 😀
Murdo’s!!!! Jesus Christ; I wouldn’t even chance coming out of their alive & I haven’t pissed off most of Aberdeen like Beefy has! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Mad Pam saying she can sing 😂😂😂 should add tone deaf to her list of ailments

• Haha
Can you imagine her growing up, mad Pam and Nana have ruined her putting her on this huge pedestal telling her she can do no wrong, she's the best at everything. They have created this Narcissist Monster who now can't take any criticism or deal with life in general.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Can you imagine her growing up, mad Pam and Nana have ruined her putting her on this huge pedestal telling her she can do no wrong, she's the best at everything. They have created this Narcissist Monster who now can't take any criticism or deal with life in general.
If you change that to Wendy and Gregg.. you’ve just summed up aimless as well!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.