Stephanie Vavron #42 Bubbles DeVavron has a new blush out, chasing wee boys on TT she’ll do anything for clout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So max obviously didn’t get his swimming cause mother Theresa is feeling so overwhelmed (needing a few likes and sympathy) !!

Fu*k off Vav , narcissistic person out for herself

Reactions: 12
Can’t she never make a dinner without fingering it or getting her clothes or hair in it ? 🤢🤢🤢

Not leaving the house cause she knows loads of folk will be out

Can’t she never make a dinner without fingering it or getting her clothes or hair in it ? 🤢🤢🤢

Not leaving the house cause she knows loads of folk will be out
I just wish she’d actually serve a hot meal, it’s always bleeping stone cold 🫠

Reactions: 8
Someone in her comments said Heinz and luroack luck you or something as harmless as that, vav right in the comments wonder why she’s getting torn down for that. Exaggerating much 😂 she was hardly tearing her down fml what a victim she is .
she’s not going out cause she’s no one to go out with, does none of her family visit her? It’s weird!! No one likes her and the whole of the north east talks about her, I’ve been in shops, hairdressers, nail salon and everyone talks about her, not in a nice way either.

Reactions: 11
Someone in her comments said Heinz and luroack luck you or something as harmless as that, vav right in the comments wonder why she’s getting torn down for that. Exaggerating much 😂 she was hardly tearing her down fml what a victim she is .
she’s not going out cause she’s no one to go out with, does none of her family visit her? It’s weird!! No one likes her and the whole of the north east talks about her, I’ve been in shops, hairdressers, nail salon and everyone talks about her, not in a nice way either.
The person who left the Heinz and Lurpack comments is clearly having a joke she’s like a pit bull and her sheep all jumping onboard as well..

She wouldn’t take Max swimming today or tomorrow as it’s the weekend.. she went Friday cause everyone is at work and less chance of seeing people

Same as the odd occasion her and Harley went out in Aberdeen it was during the week.. Even with her family she never goes out at the weekend anywhere

She knows she’s not liked.. what a life to have trapped in PIP mansion never able to go anywhere other than Tesco and the local skip

Look who's swiping in Glasgow from the PIP mansion...

She must be looking for someone down here to shack up with 😂
Oh no, that can't be Vav? Didn't she have a post recently about it being an ick when men had on online dating about not knowing what they want / figuring it out?!?!

Reactions: 9
I’m pretty sure she’s crying cause
Roma is happy we a man and having a baby
Peters away
Max didn’t act how she wanted at swimming
No man wants her

also 2 plates of brunch? But max is spending day cuddling his sister? What does she eat

Reactions: 14
I’m pretty sure she’s crying cause
Roma is happy we a man and having a baby
Peters away
Max didn’t act how she wanted at swimming
No man wants her

also 2 plates of brunch? But max is spending day cuddling his sister? What does she eat
I thought the same about Roma. She’ll be so jel that she’s found someone and having a baby and here’s her, no guy will touch her with a barge pole, she’s no friends, she only hangs about with her mam and nana on the odd occasion, Max is no longer wee and cute so the reality of what’s infront of her with him must be hitting her hard and she will find it even harder to get a man with her situation.
also the latest tik tok about being on the phone when she knows who the trolls are, I thought she didn’t bother about trolls, she doesn’t care and doesn’t see or read anything. However by her own admission she’s constantly on the phone going on about them to Aimee. Jesus what a tit life she has!!

Reactions: 9
People saying to Roma that her baby is a gift from her grandma is creepy as duck. Especially when her video talks about her Bfs ‘super sperm’

such a weird concept that dead relatives are part of the conception process 🤢

Wants a guy to sit on her couch every 2 weeks and no doubt be filmed and put down loads

Sure beefy they will be lining up for that !! 🚩🚩🚩🚩

She thinks saying all this makes her look chill but we all know she is 🔪🔪🔪🔪

Reactions: 10
She’s that desperate they can smell her desperation in lands end 🫠😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Was that the same green algae that was discovered when you was prancing about in a swim suit trying to badly flirt with a young lad on live ???

Yeah that ice bath that someone contaminated 🤔

The LIES strike again 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Maybe he doesn’t engage because you shout in his face most of the time; make him beg for food like a dog and he doesn’t understand a word you say because at 37, you have yet to grasp basic English!

I wouldn’t engage with you either you big beefy liar

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.