Stephanie Vavron #42 Bubbles DeVavron has a new blush out, chasing wee boys on TT she’ll do anything for clout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Family time - her just cooking meals , she loves that she has the nursery backing her up re nappies !

I honestly don’t know anything about it but would you not be showing your kids a little at that age ?

Why does she always chew gum ? I hate seeing it in her mouth

Reactions: 8
I know it’s annoying when people do this and I’ve looked for a wiki but there isn’t one. Anyone know how she has such a lovely big house? What did she used to do for work before TikTok!

Reactions: 2
I know it’s annoying when people do this and I’ve looked for a wiki but there isn’t one. Anyone know how she has such a lovely big house? What did she used to do for work before TikTok!
She was a shite hairdresser and the house is rented and paid for using her “earnings” from TikTok and pip

• Wow
She married a dying man to get his life insurance, the house is rented and the tax payers pay for it because she labels everyone, also baby daddies money they all work offshore, she's no daft.

• Wow
She married a dying man to get his life insurance, the house is rented and the tax payers pay for it because she labels everyone, also baby daddies money they all work offshore, she's no daft.
She’s an absolute idiot the woman who owns the house is laughing all the way to the bank - mortgage free and £2k in rent from Steph plus whatever else she has..

Be interesting to see when Steph publishes her accounts on companies house how much she actually makes.. 🤔

Btw Steph.. is there a reason your company is registered under Stephanie Robertson and not Vavron? Did you change your name when you married Petr or do you just like using it so the real you doesn’t come up when your googled?

Reactions: 12
Yuk the ice bath 🤢🤢🤢 why would you even show that ! That is utterly disgusting!!

And also Vav aren’t you going to address the issue of you saying it was sabotaged by someone while you was on live with the young lad ???

Reactions: 11
What happened to the “trolls pished in my ice bath” story or was that for some sympathy when she was going all Martha on Korey 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Was that the same green algae that was discovered when you was prancing about in a swim suit trying to badly flirt with a young lad on live ???

Yeah that ice bath that someone contaminated 🤔

The LIES strike again 🤥
Has she forgotten she insinuated to the whole of the internet that someone pissed in it. Someone phone Cornhill and book her an appointment cause she’s completely off her rocker. She’s wrapping herself up in so many lies at the moment she’s lost control of reality. She was on the other day telling everyone she does her Ice baths but she doesn’t film them cause they are boring. Now she’s not been doing them, which one is it vav

Reactions: 10
Please tell me she hasn’t been sitting in that ice bath with all that fake tan and tit off her body at the bottom of it 🤦🏼‍♀️ She’s a clatty cow. And why is she letting Max wander about whilst she cillit bang!! That stuff needs to be used in a ventilated area and NOT around kids you bleeping bam!!

• Sick
It looks like all her bogging fake tan caked into the bottom of it 🤢

• Sick
It’s really not healthy to be going on social media and spouting lies. She 100% insinuated to hundreds of people that one of her troll drove to her house and pissed in her Ice bath. That’s completely dangerous and deranged behaviour, some of her Huns are clearly not right in the head and the people who openly call her out on her bullshit are pretty well known on the internet as well. She is gas lighting her thick huns into believing she’s in danger and people are out and about her house for one reason only and that’s in the hope that one of her derangers goes after the people who rightly call her out. Someone seriously needs to take a good look at her behaviour cause she’s out of control. The face her mother or Nana don’t step in and tell her she needs to get a grip blows my mind

Reactions: 16
It’s really not healthy to be going on social media and spouting lies. She 100% insinuated to hundreds of people that one of her troll drove to her house and pissed in her Ice bath. That’s completely dangerous and deranged behaviour, some of her Huns are clearly not right in the head and the people who openly call her out on her bullshit are pretty well known on the internet as well. She is gas lighting her thick huns into believing she’s in danger and people are out and about her house for one reason only and that’s in the hope that one of her derangers goes after the people who rightly call her out. Someone seriously needs to take a good look at her behaviour cause she’s out of control. The face her mother or Nana don’t step in and tell her she needs to get a grip blows my mind
They will never stop enabling her behaviour, they both seem as warped as her! Its not normal that your auld nana & mother are stopping people in the street who are with their kids to have a go at them for daring to call out Teflon Staf or calling peoples work places for the same reason. I always remember a quote from a film that says “children are a map of their parents” and that couldn’t be more true for these 3 batshit mental witches.

Reactions: 13
She will turn round and say it was the other ice bath someone pissed in or as per just avoid the subject
and then when it gets too much she will do her usual max black and white video
Jus in time for the new product coming out
Yaawwwwnnnn
Honestly how is this her job ? She gets more attention for being a total roaster

She will turn round and say it was the other ice bath someone pissed in or as per just avoid the subject
and then when it gets too much she will do her usual max black and white video
Jus in time for the new product coming out
Yaawwwwnnnn
Honestly how is this her job ? She gets more attention for being a total roaster
when she showed it that night on live it was white inside & that other one is black inside so she can’t lie about it being the other one 😏

Reactions: 7
If you are genuinely worried , don’t ! It’s just a ADHD attention seeking spam

Next week it will be back to the ED or the dairy allergy

She’s so predictable
It’ll be back to ice bath chunky dunking, return of the whiteboard and mic & motivational bollocks & by Friday her mh will be the “best it’s ever been” another sense of Deja Poo!

How many times is she using that voice over
And now claiming again it was sabotage

Only person who sabotaged it was max putting stones in it ! Lying boot

Attachments

Reactions: 6
What freak would post this online let alone admit to owning that… oh yeah her trolls did this didn’t they that one night she was trying to slut herself out to that guy on TikTok 🤔🥱

Actually thinking about it, why is the contents frozen? Is she even in this country right now? I thinks she’s lying and it’s been in her freezer!

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.