Stephanie Vavron #42 Bubbles DeVavron has a new blush out, chasing wee boys on TT she’ll do anything for clout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she and her mate just never give over moaning!!! Piss off!! Has she seen what is going on in the world, she should be thankful for what she has and the life she is living.
Oh im so busy I have so much stuff on.....oh give it a rest and have a look at yourself you bint!!
Her and her mate Aimee are two ungrateful wenches and need a reality check.....sorry for the rant ladies but they are getting on my last nerve atm! 😡😡😡😡

Reactions: 11
Why does she and her mate just never give over moaning!!! Piss off!! Has she seen what is going on in the world, she should be thankful for what she has and the life she is living.
Oh im so busy I have so much stuff on.....oh give it a rest and have a look at yourself you bint!!
Her and her mate Aimee are two ungrateful wenches and need a reality check.....sorry for the rant ladies but they are getting on my last nerve atm! 😡😡😡😡
I just find her laughable she doesn’t get on my nerves, I’m just in awe at how somebody can lie constantly and how all the sheep are so thick asses they hang on her every word. But we’re just jealous of her 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
At points m was sitting right in front of the camera and the way he was sitting it looked as tho he has nothing on his bottom half. I know he has a nappy on but ffs! There's all sorts of creeps on the Internet fkn cover that boy up and i fkn hate when you point it out to folk who have their kids online that the kids should be appropriately dressed they say its not their issue its the weirdos looking well don't give them anything to fkn look at protect your child! Of course beasts who are attracted to children don't care what they are wearing they are still leeching over kids but why would u want your half naked child paraded in front of them ffs!

Why does it always come down to not having a man

Generally most relationships the man is at work anyways , Maybe if she thought the little lad NO ! That would help , having autism doesn’t stop the child having rules especially for safety ! The lad spends far too much time stuck inside with her he doesn’t know how to behave when he’s out

She’s deranged !

He’s also been at full time nursery for 2 years so most likely behaves better for his teachers

Reactions: 7
At points m was sitting right in front of the camera and the way he was sitting it looked as tho he has nothing on his bottom half. I know he has a nappy on but ffs! There's all sorts of creeps on the Internet fkn cover that boy up and i fkn hate when you point it out to folk who have their kids online that the kids should be appropriately dressed they say its not their issue its the weirdos looking well don't give them anything to fkn look at protect your child! Of course beasts who are attracted to children don't care what they are wearing they are still leeching over kids but why would u want your half naked child paraded in front of them ffs!
I just watched this and thought the exact same. There’s a creator I follow who always pixelates/puts an emoji over any time her kids are eating or have their mouths open, because who knows what could be edited into that video. Really sad that’s how we’re living, but kudos to that person for thinking about protecting her wee ones’ safety.

Reactions: 8
She’s absolutely deluded. If she was still with Petr she would be solo parenting when he was working away. Half the women in Aberdeen have men working away half the time. But they all just get on with it. I suppose big Beefy has to make content somewhere. She wasn’t worried about being on her own when she proposed to a dying man..but she had no intention of staying on her own I suppose. Cash in and legs open.
Also why does she think any man she meets will automatically want to take on Max and be a supportive step parent? That’s a big ask. Most guys would just see her as ‘any hole is a goal’, as they have majority of her life. She never managed to get any man to commit to her or hang about until she plucked Petr out from the shadows and we all know what happened once he got to know our Beefy Queen. #pinchme indeed.

Reactions: 12
It’s the acting like that poor wean is deaf for me

why is she always shouting at him? And talking about stuff he doesn’t need to hear.
I wouldn’t have spoken about being overwhelmed and crying in front of my children when they were five. She has zero understanding of how to safeguard him, it’s actually frightening
---
crying in front of your kids whilst mentioning how wrong it went when you take took them out is so bleeping damaging.

Also, that boy has managed to put the extractor fan on because for the ENTIRETY of her video, she never once looked to see what he was doing. lucky it was that and not the bleeping hob

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I know someone very similar to her in many ways, though not on TikTok as far as I know. Every time she has been pregnant or said she was pregnant it’s been to snare a bloke, nothing to do with wanting a child.

Reactions: 7
Is she honestly making a TikTok about being overwhelmed and crying whilst living in a house pip pays for, driving a car that pip pays for, wearing a designer jumper that all her thick ass Huns help pay for.
Doesn’t have to worry about bills or food.
Filming parts of her life and making ads for tit brands as a job, works the hours she wants and can be home for her kids whenever she likes.

The woman needs to get her head out of her arse and get a grip.
come live in the real world, then you’d have something to cry about!!
Stupid auld boot.

Nana mink the bitter auld hag jumping in opening her fat gub when the person was actually giving her slaggy grandaughter a compliment silly cow
Shows you what really is going through Nana Minks mind. She’s knows Beefys arse is Massive.

• Haha
Omg I’m just so overwhelmed, sooooooo much going on blah blah blah. She’s a disgrace to mothers across the land. Whinging on about how hard her life is. Btw for tik tok Being her job her content is utter shite. She doesn’t do anything apart from whinge, create reaction tik toks to alleged “trolls” and a few shite ads thrown in!! What and who is she actually influencing

Reactions: 10
This comment 😂

I’m sure they’ll see this and reach out - haha she doesn’t have any mates in real life that’s why she’s on tiktok greeting for sympathy

Go have a glass of wine and crack on like the rest of us love.. 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She is disappointed as a mother.. it doesn't seem she was much different with her daughter though. Max needs proper boundaries and love and fun, he is a little boy not a puppet. If she had a man at the swimming it would of been a whole different story. Now don't get me wrong I'm on my own now and yeh family activities are fun when u enjoy it with someone else, but u have to try to enjoy what u have .
BiB - I bet that’s what Mad Pam says when she’s a box of wine down…she thinks phoning folk on behalf of Steph makes her a great mum but I don’t think she can be bothered with her overall (they certainly don’t seem to spend as much time together)

Reactions: 3
Fkn hell no wonder vav thinks she's great 🙄 bammy pammy always telling her how wonderful at everything she is and no doubt nothing is ever stafs fault. Sorry but if my kids are being little arseholes they will be telt and I won't be blowing smoke up their bums at every opportunity. Dont get me wrong I encourage them and praise them and teach to be decent wee humans, to be polite and respectful but if you're doing something wrong ye will be told to wise up 🤷‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Fkn hell no wonder vav thinks she's great 🙄 bammy pammy always telling her how wonderful at everything she is and no doubt nothing is ever stafs fault. Sorry but if my kids are being little arseholes they will be telt and I won't be blowing smoke up their bums at every opportunity. Dont get me wrong I encourage them and praise them and teach to be decent wee humans, to be polite and respectful but if you're doing something wrong ye will be told to wise up 🤷‍♀️
She’s defo been stood up at family functions and told to belt out The Rose 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I haven’t been watching her today but is she upset she’s fat and trying to pass it off as curves 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.