Stephanie Vavron #42 Bubbles DeVavron has a new blush out, chasing wee boys on TT she’ll do anything for clout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay yes that 100% makes sense but as austic mum should she not know this? Makes me think all the “ people judge max for stuff etc” does she also judge him herself
She should know this and I’d say she judges and is embarrassed by Max. She’s in for a rude awakening, my big boy is a teenager and it doesn’t get easier. I’ve worked my arse off to help him cope. Being out and about can be hard but I’ve grown immune to the looks and comments. Unlike Steph I genuinely don’t give a duck about what other people think, exposing him to life is my only concern. l’m constantly attending training courses and reading books to educate myself. I was told when he was 7 he would never be able to speak and now he uses full sentences and can tell you what he wants and needs. This weekend he’s been ten pin bowling, been at Hampden for the cup final and a charity match at Celtic Park today. He’s been a star but is a bit overwhelmed tonight so tomorrow we’ll have a jammy and Xbox day.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She should know this and I’d say she judges and is embarrassed by Max. She’s in for a rude awakening, my big boy is a teenager and it doesn’t get easier. I’ve worked my arse off to help him cope. Being out and about can be hard but I’ve grown immune to the looks and comments. Unlike Steph I genuinely don’t give a duck about what other people think, exposing him to life is my only concern. l’m constantly attending training courses and reading books to educate myself. I was told when he was 7 he would never be able to speak and now he uses full sentences and can tell you what he wants and needs. This weekend he’s been ten pin bowling, been at Hampden for the cup final and a charity match at Celtic Park today. He’s been a star but is a bit overwhelmed tonight so tomorrow we’ll have a jammy and Xbox day.
You sound like an amazing mum well done to you babe

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Can't even just have a little moment with her child without constantly checking that it's been captured for tiktok. No decent parent uses their child for likes and views!
Screenshot_20240526_221308_TikTok.jpg

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
People say why don’t you out these people and name them.. no I’m not putting bad energy out there bla bla.. 2 days ago she posted a woman’s Instagram account and name 😂😂 she really opens her mouth and doesn’t even know what she’s saying half the time!
Doesn’t watch anything troll related, doesn’t see it doesn’t know (gathers evidence for 6 months of someone trolling her)

She will out any wee random person on instagram but wouldn’t ever say anything to the girls from Aberdeen who constantly call her out on their pages!

And it’s all lies… I’m sure the brother of the guy you married while dying was lying when he was commenting on the suns post about you

Reactions: 14
You're an amazing mum doing all that and educating yourself to help your son ❤ hope the wee man had a great day at the cup final 💚

• Heart
She is a disgusting cretin. All the things she has spouted are things she has done. The only karma coming your way beefcake is to yourself. Your the one been calling peoples work etc. you cannot expect to do the things you’ve done and ppl not to retaliate. Don’t you ever ask yourself why no other people from the deen get as much hate as you ? People are not jealous of you what exactly do you have for people to be jealous of 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 11
Someone slid in to her DMs , she’s thinking when you coming round to slip in to my renting gaff and step dad my kids #tart

Reactions: 5
Yeah but how many times she said she doesn’t want a guy sliding in her DM’s but guarantee she will take him
---
Shouting the other day about what a man could bring to her life so until one can list something she can’t do for herself she doesn’t want a man… another day of her contradicting herself and talking shite…. Again 🥱

Reactions: 10
Someone saying in the comments they hope it was Rylan but she said he has her number, he wouldn’t come into her dms 😂 i think she is planting the seeds for him to appear back in the kitchen in his wee boxers again 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Someone saying in the comments they hope it was Rylan but she said he has her number, he wouldn’t come into her dms 😂 i think she is planting the seeds for him to appear back in the kitchen in his wee boxers again 😏
I don't want to see that ever again 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s loving men and back wanting her hole again today is she 🙄 I canna keep up 😂

• Haha
I think if he went back now his friends and family might intervene and have him committed 😂

I think if he went back now his friends and family might intervene and have him committed 😂
i would drive to Livingston & get him committed myself 😂 surely he can’t put himself through her humiliation for a 3rd time 🥴🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
All she's done is slate men ye can apparently tell what kind of person a man Is from the clothes he wears 🙄 cringing like fk at her saying men whinge at what she does for a job and they won't like her going to ibiza Ireland London calm doon big shot 🥴 "I can't put any man before my job" oh but ye can put them before your daughter tho eh

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.