Stephanie Vavron #42 Bubbles DeVavron has a new blush out, chasing wee boys on TT sheโ€™ll do anything for clout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All she's done is slate men ye can apparently tell what kind of person a man Is from the clothes he wears ๐Ÿ™„ cringing like fk at her saying men whinge at what she does for a job and they won't like her going to ibiza Ireland London calm doon big shot ๐Ÿฅด
What like we can tell by the clothes she wears that sheโ€™s a bleep not in size 12 clothes?๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What men?

Who are these people queuing up outside Pip Mansion desperately trying to date her? Oh yeah, imaginary friends again.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
"I couldn't care about their status in life like if they had no followers or tiktok insta" fk off she actually really believes having followers is important and ups your status in life ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ fk off beefy

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What she really means is she wouldnโ€™t let / trust a boyfriend of hers to go to Ibiza. She needs to calm down, sheโ€™s going with all these young girls, I really think big Vav the Beached Whale will be safe from the advances of anyone.

Reactions: 9
The wrinkles on the eyes alone ๐Ÿ˜‚ and she lets people compliment her on her skin when she has the filters on max when in reality she has more lines than Ladbrokes ๐Ÿคญ

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Someone asked her what she has to offer and said r u fkn joking me what do I have to offer? Go ask my ex husband who said he regrets how he treated me go ask all my exes who are trying to match with me on tinder aw cringing for her if any of them wanted ye back you would be jumping up and down shaking the ground of pip mansion ya silly boot! She wants to enjoy life now shes been a mum since she was young. Eh hen and your still a mum albeit not a good one but u have put every man before your oldest absolutely disgusting

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Someone told her she has 2 kids with 2 different dads she should lower her expectations ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Someone asked her what she has to offer and said r u fkn joking me what do I have to offer? Go ask my ex husband who said he regrets how he treated me go ask all my exes who are trying to match with me on tinder aw cringing for her if any of them wanted ye back you would be jumping up and down shaking the ground of pip mansion ya silly boot! She wants to enjoy life now shes been a mum since she was young. Eh hen and your still a mum albeit not a good one but u have put every man before your oldest absolutely disgusting
Nooooooo. Noooooooo she has not said this has she? Sheโ€™s needing these exes to come out and say exactly what the fat rat is. Sheโ€™s very lucky they all seem to have decorum and ignore her lies about them. What does Lilyโ€™s dads have to say about this? Poor Petr wonโ€™t even know the tit she says.
---
Someone told her she has 2 kids with 2 different dads she should lower her expectations ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Love that for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
"He wants a bit of the vav" see if yer wanting to steal nicknames from here hen try beefy ya big ๐Ÿ„

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She went mental about that what do I have to offer ? She really loves herself. I doubt Peter wants her back. What because you earn a bit of money now flogging liquid Avon bronzing balls !

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The wrinkles on the eyes alone ๐Ÿ˜‚ and she lets people compliment her on her skin when she has the filters on max when in reality she has more lines than Ladbrokes ๐Ÿคญ
Gona start calling her wullie Hill and not just for the lines

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is there any proof she went to girls aloud? She is the definition of narcassist... the delusion of grandiour is wild.

Reactions: 6
Haha!! WTF sheโ€™d be back with Petr quicker than she could drop her knickers if that was true.. And ask who?

Rylan..? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
The guy whoโ€™s daughters hair you trashed?
The guy who you tried to get pregnant with behind his back?
The guy you pretended was Lilyโ€™s dad?
Lilyโ€™s actual dad?
Greg the dolphin?
The guy you married for his pension and life insurance..?

Yeah sure Steph ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™ˆ
---
Is there any proof she went to girls aloud? She is the definition of narcassist... the delusion of grandiour is wild.
Itโ€™s on June 4th - If sheโ€™s actually got tickets to see them Aberdeen

"Me and korey are just really good friends, off the app" was it not just mere weeks ago she first went live with him and now they are great friends ๐Ÿ˜‚ cringing like fk for her. "My last ex was short I'm not doing short men again" and wee rylan isn't doing big beefy cows anymore
---
For someone who claims she doesn't want a man she sure spends a lot of time talking about men ๐Ÿ™„ big Martha you get one wee bit of attention from a guy and yer all over him stalking him

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Not interested in a footballer.. duck me love you need to lower your standards.. Victoria Beckham you are not ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 19
5 mins ago said she doesn't even look at the dating apps then just said I only talk to the ones who have their photo verified and anyone who's maybe forgot I ask them to verify their photo ๐Ÿ™„ men are so needy apparently aye OK vav you had rylan jump every time there was a minor inconvenience

Anyways I'm off to sit on live for hours doing my makeup sorry meant spend the bank holiday with my kids ๐Ÿ˜

• Haha
  • Heart
5 mins ago said she doesn't even look at the dating apps then just said I only talk to the ones who have their photo verified and anyone who's maybe forgot I ask them to verify their photo ๐Ÿ™„ men are so needy apparently aye OK vav you had rylan jump every time there was a minor inconvenience

Anyways I'm off to sit on live for hours doing my makeup sorry meant spend the bank holiday with my kids ๐Ÿ˜
Enjoy Roly, I'm off so is crabbit chops but the kids are at school ๐Ÿ™Œloving life ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚well until 3pm.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.