Stephanie Vavron #42 Bubbles DeVavron has a new blush out, chasing wee boys on TT she’ll do anything for clout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the more she gets rejected, the more her desperation grows & thats why she is having these outbursts. She is obsessed with a man wanting her for money because thats what attracts her to men, she doesn’t like the shoe being on the other foot ☺

Reactions: 15
Please tell me she hasn’t been on live all day. It’s a bank holiday. Go and spend it with your kids or friends

Reactions: 9
Please tell me she hasn’t been on live all day. It’s a bank holiday. Go and spend it with your kids or friends
Think her son will still be at nursery, schools and nursery’s still on, and she wouldn’t want to keep them off it means her actually having to parent !!

I’m cringing at the ‘what do I have to offer’

Her husband ran for the hills as soon as the narcissist that she is came out
---
What does she actually put on a full face of make up for every day, to drive it , dump max in a car, drive home and that’s it 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
The fat is not half jiggling about in that get up when she stomps about ( sorry her pathetic attempt at dancing). Sit down beefy you are a state

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not interested in a footballer.. duck me love you need to lower your standards.. Victoria Beckham you are not 😂😂😂
A footballer 🤣🤣🤣 she’s hitting 40 FFS she’s old enough to be a footballers maw.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Just to prove that Steph is a compulsive liar, I mean not that that is a surprise. Seatbelt worn underneath her arm bottom right you can see the seatbelt and grey hoody below that. The angle of the seatbelt isn’t possible for her to be wearing it properly
IMG_9890.png

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Does she expect us to belive that Petr was begging her back and apologising 😂 If he was then why has her behaviour been so manic since she got back off a “co-parenting” holiday with him 😂😂
---
Not interested in a footballer.. duck me love you need to lower your standards.. Victoria Beckham you are not 😂😂😂
I can assure her that NO footballer from AFC wants her. Mind you she would be hitting the big leagues like Rangers and Celtic. Or HIBS 😂 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Does she expect us to belive that Petr was begging her back and apologising 😂 If he was then why has her behaviour been so manic since she got back off a “co-parenting” holiday with him 😂😂
He probably just wanted a quick blowy once Max was sleeping.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her dancing skills leave a lot to be desired.

Not sure what's worse. The moves or the faces she pulls along with it.

How can she sincerely watch them back and think 'I look good, lets post that"

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The fact she sits on these live to the Huns talking about pulling Footballers and Rugby players and the only two people she has pulled have been wee boys, Rylan 🌈 and Churchy. It cracks me up. She got pumped in a wooden shed and Churchys Corsa….but somehow is an incoming Wag 🤣🤣 she needs to stop looking at herself with they filters on because she’s starting to believe she looks like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.