Stephanie Vavron #42 Bubbles DeVavron has a new blush out, chasing wee boys on TT she’ll do anything for clout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2957951
Always on insta and not TT

Let’s face it , if this was true she wouldn’t be posting it and warning the person ! She would just let the police deal with it

Happy to phone people’s work and try and get them sacked but doesn’t like it done to her…if it ever was.

She hasn’t gotten her own way this weekend, that seems to be the trigger point for her behaving like a bigger twit than normal

Reactions: 13
So all these videos recently about the trolls, nothing effects her cause she doesn’t see it, doesn’t look at it, doesn’t bother her… she’s now been gathering evidence for 6 months of stuff she doesn’t see 😂. I thought it doesn’t bother you? Thought your above them.. another case of beefy talking absolute shite!! And she wonders why people laugh and take the bleep out of her

I think she’s talking about emz.. but what diff is it from emz coming on giving her ‘opinion’ good or bad about a someone that puts her life out to social media.. whats the diff when she was on shouting about the molly mae and tommy situation saying MM can do better and she should dump Tommy. Jumping on giving opinions on Martha?? Saying she would like peirs Morgan to get stalked cause she doesn’t like him! How is she allowed to have public opinions on people she doesn’t like? hole 😂
Emma says everything from her own account she has no need to contact anyone. She's shitting herself cause she's seen comments from folk saying they would love to see her at girls aloud 🤣 acts the big I am on tiktok but needs her nana and mad maw to go anywhere in public what a life 🤣

Reactions: 14

Happy to phone people’s work and try and get them sacked but doesn’t like it done to her…if it ever was.

She hasn’t gotten her own way this weekend, that seems to be the trigger point for her behaving like a bigger twit than normal
Exactly- she didn’t get the reaction she wanted for her free tickets so she’s spitting her dummy out..

Also is Gala not Galla.. 🙄 and look online you lazy witch

Reactions: 9
Imagine the chat with the police!
"Excuse me officer can you help me"
"Yes, miss vavron Robertson Smith whatever your name is"
"Well these people are making posts about me"
"How do you know it's about you? I don't see your name anywhere"
"Well Mr police man (bats eyes) I know it's about me because they are talking about the charity money I stole"
"Is that right hen Well YOU are under arrest then, Sergeant we are gona need bigger cuffs for beefy here"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Emma says everything from her own account she has no need to contact anyone. She's shitting herself cause she's seen comments from folk saying they would love to see her at girls aloud 🤣 acts the big I am on tiktok but needs her nana and mad maw to go anywhere in public what a life 🤣
Yeah just seen HAHM post about going and hints of bumping into her! Can’t wait to see who Vav will take, Lauren or nana, Lauren or nana??? 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What absolute bullshit, she’s went to the police 🤣🤣 she’s actually just listed everything she does to people on a daily basis. But trolls don’t affect her guyssssss.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s potentially leaving herself wide open for counter claims all over the place. Not only against her but Nana and her Mum too if they have been calling workplaces. What they do as a family is also very litigious so I’d be cautious.

Reactions: 12
I notice she’s doing her best Mikayla Nogueira impression on her Maybelline ad 🙄 It’s nearly word for word of one of her adverts. She’s duck all thoughts or originality has she.

Reactions: 11
I watched a documentary about tiktok earlier, in the background while a couple of the creators who were involved were interviewed you saw footage of how much work they put in to a lot of their videos and stuff. I thought it was interesting because the majority of creators discussed on here are literally doing the bare minimum and the difference in quality is vast. They literally copy others who put the time in with original ideas.

Reactions: 4
I think that’s it in a nutshell. She’s shitting herself she’s confronted and it’s on film…she says these people never say anything to my face..well she might just get her wish. Whoever does it should be calm and concise…watch her rage and spit venom.

It absolutely amazes me she doesn’t see the irony with herself. So as someone else said she can have an opinion on woman in leggings/molly Mae/ baby reindeer / piers Morgan etc but people can’t have an opinion on her. She has nearly half a million followers, she does have an audience. People have voiced opinions on other people for as long as they have had a voice.

WE ARE ALLOWED TO HAVE AN OPINION ON THE CONTENT YOU PUT OUT THERE!!!

We aren’t coming to your house and peeking in your windows then coming here to chat about what we have seen. You put these videos out. That means we have the right to comment. That’s like me running about the town with my tits out then being livid people are talking about me running out with my tits out. Are you so bleeping stupid you don’t understand that??

Girls aloud will be interesting. It’s not Tesco or Tim Hortons. People will have had a drink and you know people are always much more vocal after a few drinks. Have a fun night beefcakes.

Reactions: 20
It absolutely amazes me she doesn’t see the irony with herself. So as someone else said she can have an opinion on woman in leggings/molly Mae/ baby reindeer / piers Morgan etc but people can’t have an opinion on her. She has nearly half a million followers, she does have an audience. People have voiced opinions on other people for as long as they have had a voice.

WE ARE ALLOWED TO HAVE AN OPINION ON THE CONTENT YOU PUT OUT THERE!!!

We aren’t coming to your house and peeking in your windows then coming here to chat about what we have seen. You put these videos out. That means we have the right to comment. That’s like me running about the town with my tits out then being livid people are talking about me running out with my tits out. Are you so bleeping stupid you don’t understand that??

Girls aloud will be interesting. It’s not Tesco or Tim Hortons. People will have had a drink and you know people are always much more vocal after a few drinks. Have a fun night beefcakes.
Would not surprise me if she comes up with some bullshit excuse not to go to girls aloud because she’s shitting it that someone will say something to her.

Reactions: 14
I think that’s it in a nutshell. She’s shitting herself she’s confronted and it’s on film…she says these people never say anything to my face..well she might just get her wish. Whoever does it should be calm and concise…watch her rage and spit venom.
This is why she does nothing at the weekend, goes nowhere. Because everyone in the north east cannae stand her. She does the school run, goes on work trips, holiday and that's about it. Only goes the messages during the week when there's likely to be less folk about. Only goes out for a meal /coffee when Nana Mink goes with her. That's why she moved to the middle of nowhere. Paying a fortune to someone else's mortgage because she's got nothing and no-one except for her kids and tiktok. #pinchme

Reactions: 15
Had to come on and say: ask this ( at the risk of sounding silly) I know nothing of autism or its traits but vav acts like things max does in public etc is not his fault he cannot help it he has autism etc he cannot act like other kids yadadad you know what I mean
So
Why oh why
Does she say things like
We went swimming and max was “ so good so well behaved”

Is that not just saying the opposite that she thinks max misbehaves? But autism isn’t bad behaviour?

This has baffled me

Reactions: 9
Confused ! So on insta she is going to the police to get them charged and has told the persons family member already that they should watch but on TT she has put the puzzle pieces together and knows how to it now is !??? So this all just happened today ??? But then says folk can have an opinion???
Wtf she is a weirdo

beefy you try and get folk sacked all the time !!
Anyway we all know the insta is alot of shite
when the views are low eh beefy

Reactions: 15
Had to come on and say: ask this ( at the risk of sounding silly) I know nothing of autism or its traits but vav acts like things max does in public etc is not his fault he cannot help it he has autism etc he cannot act like other kids yadadad you know what I mean
So
Why oh why
Does she say things like
We went swimming and max was “ so good so well behaved”

Is that not just saying the opposite that she thinks max misbehaves? But autism isn’t bad behaviour?

This has baffled me
She should be saying that he coped well not that he was well behaved. Autistic children (and adults) can become overloaded, anxious or unable to cope with certain experiences and what’s going on around them. This can lead to behaviours that others may perceive as bad but the child has no control over.

Reactions: 10
She should be saying that he coped well not that he was well behaved. Autistic children (and adults) can become overloaded, anxious or unable to cope with certain experiences and what’s going on around them. This can lead to behaviours that others may perceive as bad but the child has no control over.
Okay yes that 100% makes sense but as austic mum should she not know this? Makes me think all the “ people judge max for stuff etc” does she also judge him herself

Reactions: 8
Max wont ‘behave’ because all he is used to, is having the iPad when he is with her. She’ll clapback to this and say the nursery said it was absolutely fine 🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.