Stephanie Vavron #42 Bubbles DeVavron has a new blush out, chasing wee boys on TT she’ll do anything for clout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How do yous know a boy bought them for her? I can’t see any that lol!

And what’s the chances she wear’s any of the sunglasses in Ibiza??? NONE

Reactions: 6
How do yous know a boy bought them for her? I can’t see any that lol!

And what’s the chances she wear’s any of the sunglasses in Ibiza??? NONE
he is tagged in her video where she is dry humping her camera stand 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Been catching up, during the week she was on a live talking about that wee Rylan boy saying he was the only guy who’s ever made her feel confident in herself and was basically saying she missed him but he fucked up so there was no going back then she’s posted that video obviously aimed at him. She’s clearly not getting enough attention that she’s wanting Rylan to start texting her begging for her back. Pathetic.

I also saw a TikTok the other day about how much a girl made on TikTok and what qualifys as ‘view’ to be paid out on. You don’t get paid on someone’s second watch, banned user, watched less than 5seconds, it wasn’t on their fyp so they’ve watched it from your profile, views from a targeted ad. The girl said she was paid like $4000 on a video with 6.7m views. Don’t think she will earn as much as she makes out from her views. Her view count is poor as it is.

Reactions: 9
I didn’t see any of her lives this week. So is all the missing the ex aimed at Rylan? How did he duck up? Surely he didn’t find any other female who was remotely interested in him to cheat with. It’s a stretch to think one woman would be interested in him nevermind two!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She made a point of saying she wasn’t talking about her exhusband but was referring to a recent ex. She wasn’t expanding (well her waist is), elaborate is probably a better term to use 😂 on what he had done but I’m almost certain there was mention of messaging girls or not shutting them down when they were messaging him.

• Haha
She made a point of saying she wasn’t talking about her exhusband but was referring to a recent ex. She wasn’t expanding (well her waist is), elaborate is probably a better term to use 😂 on what he had done but I’m almost certain there was mention of messaging girls or not shutting them down when they were messaging him.
Was maybe messaging Churchy, can't see it being 'girls' defo bats for the other side.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
All the things she’s “ got going on “ so excited for and not one of them will involve max
For someone who is a single mum she never seeens to look forward to stuff unless max isn’t going

Reactions: 13
She is so desperate for a man !
you made a tit omelette , hardly wife material 😂

• Haha
IMG_1734.jpeg

Always on insta and not TT

Let’s face it , if this was true she wouldn’t be posting it and warning the person ! She would just let the police deal with it

• Haha
Reactions: 11
View attachment 2957951

Let’s face it , if this was true she wouldn’t be posting it and warning the person ! She would just let the police deal with it
So it’s fine for her to contact peoples work because she doesn’t like their opinion of her but people can’t contact brands because her ads are misleading with filters/misinformation, contact social services because she knowingly drugged her son for an advert?

What a bleeping hypocrite

Reactions: 15
View attachment 2957951

IF and that’s a big IF charges are pressed by putting this on Insta she has jeopardised the whole if any case. Firstly before she knows this person has contacted brands etc then there has definitely been a GDPR breach somewhere along the lines. Companies who pass people information on are subject to million pound fines. So, in essence the person whose data has been breached can counter sue both Steph and the companies involved. Secondly, cases like this aren’t really classed as harassment as contacting third parties is an act of free will. Thirdly, unless the person has physically or threatened to pyshically harm Steph then it’s usually a civil case. It’s a bit like ringing the Polis on Karen at work because she called someone a witch and heard they were sniffing coke off the CEO’s back at the Christmas party 😂 It’s all idle gossip. And you can’t charge someone for idle gossip. I’ll tell you what I do know though. That the Polis will have told her to come off TikTok and tone it down. They are so sick of hearing “well I was on TikTok” even they are rolling their eyes into different postcodes.
---
Someone give Lara a bleeping Tattle tshirt. That little legend has just hit the nail right on the head 😂😂Oh, and Steph! Even Bridget Jones got her happily ever after. You won’t because you are a horrible person.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
She wouldn't know who's contacted social services or any company's she's so full of tit 🙄 it's a breach of gdpr. The only person I could imagine who's told her anything would be Brendan and if he has then good luck with his crappy make up cause he would have fk all money left after the person has made a claim for failure to protect data. She's so full of tit as per 🙄
I've realised I put 🙄 every single comment I make 🤣cause this fat arsed boot makes my eyes roll back to 1996 with aw the shite she talks 🙄

Reactions: 16
So all these videos recently about the trolls, nothing effects her cause she doesn’t see it, doesn’t look at it, doesn’t bother her… she’s now been gathering evidence for 6 months of stuff she doesn’t see 😂. I thought it doesn’t bother you? Thought your above them.. another case of beefy talking absolute shite!! And she wonders why people laugh and take the bleep out of her

I think she’s talking about emz.. but what diff is it from emz coming on giving her ‘opinion’ good or bad about a someone that puts her life out to social media.. whats the diff when she was on shouting about the molly mae and tommy situation saying MM can do better and she should dump Tommy. Jumping on giving opinions on Martha?? Saying she would like peirs Morgan to get stalked cause she doesn’t like him! How is she allowed to have public opinions on people she doesn’t like? hole 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.