Stephanie Vavron #42 Bubbles DeVavron has a new blush out, chasing wee boys on TT she’ll do anything for clout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Foaming at the mouth because she's going to see Girls aloud? 🤣🤣 they look absolutely tit from the videos I've seen.

Also it's funny how when someone is blowing smoke up her arse with a profile with no picture or name it's acceptable but when they're giving her hate aka the truth it's a bad thing and she calls them faceless trolls 🤣

View attachment 2956538
Aberdeens Bey 🤣🤣🤣🤣bikes spelled BIKE Beefy.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Was it not the neighbour Lauren who had to take one for the team the last time Beefy got tickets for a concert she didn’t know anything about either? She can’t take Diane the Mink or Mad Pam, she knows we would bleeping love it. Maybe new bestie ‘Suzie’ will get an invite, or the chubby chav from Clydebank.

Was it not the neighbour Lauren who had to take one for the team the last time Beefy got tickets for a concert she didn’t know anything about either? She can’t take Diane the Mink or Mad Pam, she knows we would bleeping love it. Maybe new bestie ‘Suzie’ will get an invite, or the chubby chav from Clydebank.
Is she a Rangers fan today 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I cannae believe the bleeping state of the sunglasses she is trying to sell. Big square things that are 6 quid. How thick are her Huns man? She’s usually cutting about in a big pair of Chanel she bought in Harrods. I’ve been influenced once to buy sunglasses and it was by Chelsea Lee Art 🤣🤣 she wasn’t even trying to sell them; I just loved them. Pink Tom Fords. Oh Yesss Darlingggg. And get it up ye Beefy, 1-0 💚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Omg that maybeline add, who the hell would be influenced to buy anything with her screeching in tbe camera. It’s definitely a no from me

Reactions: 13
I cannae believe the bleeping state of the sunglasses she is trying to sell. Big square things that are 6 quid. How thick are her Huns man? She’s usually cutting about in a big pair of Chanel she bought in Harrods. I’ve been influenced once to buy sunglasses and it was by Chelsea Lee Art 🤣🤣 she wasn’t even trying to sell them; I just loved them. Pink Tom Fords. Oh Yesss Darlingggg. And get it up ye Beefy, 1-0 💚
She'll be rage-greetin intae her not-ice bath, the big Rangers fan that she is 🤣🤣. Or I suspect she'll no even mention it because she's not one bit interested in fitba, fuckin idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So many people calling her a scrounger in the comments 😂

Said she wasn’t going to go because she’s going to see Taylor Swift this week.. I thought she was going to Edinburgh to see TS? That’s in July not next week

Reactions: 9
So many people calling her a scrounger in the comments 😂

Said she wasn’t going to go because she’s going to see Taylor Swift this week.. I thought she was going to Edinburgh to see TS? That’s in July not next week
nah it’s 2 weeks yesterday/today/tomorrow!

• Haha
Roly's house was a happy household today me with the celtic game and my man and weans with the man u game 💚

• Heart
Trying to pawn off cheap as F sunglasses ! Wow ! One they look hideous , two they have zero protection for your eyes !!

She would sell the hat off her kids head if it meant getting clout ! Sad 🐮 of a face ache !

The likes on the comments from the "troll" accounts tho 🙌
They’re right though she just wanted to feel important - more fool that guy who bought them for her

She can gloat all she wants but the fact even after all that begging she still wasn’t gifted them by either Ticketmaster or the P&J live says quite a lot.. I’m a bleeping no body and I was gifted VIP tickets last year to a concert.. and to Disney on Ice on two separate occasions

She’s not even been gifted in the #AD influencer sense someone has gone and bought her them as a present 😂

They’re £35 on Ticketmaster for Christ sake.. If anything she just looks cheap and desperate now

They’re right though she just wanted to feel important - more fool that guy who bought them for her

She can gloat all she wants but the fact even after all that begging she still wasn’t gifted them by either Ticketmaster or the P&J live says quite a lot.. I’m a bleeping no body and I was gifted VIP tickets last year to a concert.. and to Disney on Ice on two separate occasions

She’s not even been gifted in the #AD influencer sense someone has gone and bought her them as a present 😂

They’re £35 on Ticketmaster for Christ sake.. If anything she just looks cheap and desperate now
She can dress it up however she likes, she begged for free tickets! notice it was a MAN who bought her them though 🤭😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.