Stephanie Vavron #42 Bubbles DeVavron has a new blush out, chasing wee boys on TT she’ll do anything for clout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Vav obviously been reading here folk talking about her not letting max feed himself. Dont know if its just me but I'm pretty sure I seen max eat himself with a spoon before so another lie from the woman in fact I'm almost certain it was coco pops he was eating with a spoon ages ago

Attachments

Reactions: 15
Oh I might pop along thanks for sharing - I’m trying to start going to things like this

She won’t be there but I’ll keep my eyes peeled just incase
---

I’m 99% sure it’s Danielle’s old house - I don’t think she ever sold it I think it’s been rented out while she’s been in Edinburgh
Just saw her latest tiktok, you’re right!

Reactions: 6
Vav obviously been reading here folk talking about her not letting max feed himself. Dont know if its just me but I'm pretty sure I seen max eat himself with a spoon before so another lie from the woman in fact I'm almost certain it was coco pops he was eating with a spoon ages ago
Its the wording of this for me ...

"The work I put in behind the camera".

Not a single person is forcing her to live her life in FRONT of a camera.

Reactions: 19
Hope abergal doesn't mind but Stole these from her page. The filter couldn't hide the state of that make up its caked on. Thought she didn't have pores 🤣 FYI beefy everyone, every single human on the planet has Pores we need them to produce sebum and to allow us to sweat some are just more prominent than others ya silly midden 🙄
This is why I now hate wearing make up it makes them so much more obvious and I feel a lot more self conscious. bleeping hate this aging process shite 😆

Reactions: 7
There's 30 videos of max pouring his own cereal and him using a spoon in many of them and that was in 2022 😏 you can see In the videos how annoyed she is wen he spills a wee bit and she barely gives him time to do it himself so you beefy YOU are the issue the boy knows how to feed himself it's YOU holding him back. Stop your fkn lies ya silly bleep!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Tell me you’ve been reading tattle without telling me you’ve been reading tattle

Well done your letting him use a spoon!

Good embrace the mess they are only young and learning once !

Stop holding him back and let him try
---
Remember back when she used to let max pour and eat his own cereal she was so aggressive! Disgusting, controlling narcissistic behaviour

Reactions: 9
She clearly has zero patience with him feeding himself. The poor mite having a mother like her. NT kids would struggle too.

Reactions: 10
Sorry I don’t believe for one second that Max’s fine and gross motor skills are that delayed that he’s only just learnt to use a spoon at age 5..

Oh look 28-5-23

He’s feeding himself at the start before she takes over

There’s absolutely no way the staff at the nursery have fed him for the last 2 years!

Attachments

Reactions: 8
still shouting in his face !!!
Poor max can’t even eat in peace !

• Sad
Reactions: 9
When I first started watching her max was feeding himself, which is why I've always thought when she's feeding him it's to stop him getting messy.
All kids get messy when eating, it's how they learn! Have a spare outfit to hand or take his top off!
She actually shouted in his ear in that video, does she think he is deaf?

Sorry I don’t believe for one second that Max’s fine and gross motor skills are that delayed that he’s only just learnt to use a spoon at age 5..

Oh look 28-5-23

He’s feeding himself at the start before she takes over

There’s absolutely no way the staff at the nursery have fed him for the last 2 years!
Yip check the date on this one too. 2022. She's got the engagement she wanted on the recent video and all the huns praising her for his progress! He's Been using a spoon for literally years

Attachments

Yip check the date on this one too. 2022. She's got the engagement she wanted on the recent video and all the huns praising her for his progress! He's Been using a spoon for literally years
Exactly he used to feed himself but she’s so bothered about the mess she’s feeding him. She puts in zero hours with max because she spends all the hours she’s not sleeping infront of a camera. She’s a self centred little so and so. Doesn’t care about anyone but herself.

Reactions: 11
That post about sleeping next to someone??? Is that meant to insinuate that she is missing an ex? Wonder if she is missing big Harley? 😂😂

Reactions: 4
Mother goes on internet to get praise and admiration for teaching her own child to use a spoon 👏👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Its the wording of this for me ...

"The work I put in behind the camera".

Not a single person is forcing her to live her life in FRONT of a camera.
It’s such a wanky choice of words, what parent even says that! She clearly thinks Max is hard work and maybe he is…but the poor kid deserves her time and attention without her looking for folk to boost her ego for doing something millions of parents do all the time

Reactions: 6
It’s more work to support him and his needs properly to bring him on.

Of course if he stays non verbal he can’t say no to being pimped out all over TikTok.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.