Stephanie Vavron #42 Bubbles DeVavron has a new blush out, chasing wee boys on TT she’ll do anything for clout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry this is a side note and I know it’s been mentioned before but her ‘ad’ just came up for Mrs Glam powder and why does she insist on saying ‘everyone is KEEP ON asking me.‘ like duck me, I am not the grammar police but this is your ‘job’ 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s posted some woman’s account on her insta stories because the woman sent a message calling her a slag

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s posted some woman’s account on her insta stories because the woman sent a message calling her a slag
😂😂 she really is a pathetic cretin. She will be hoping that woman gets hate.
What about her mother being a childminder 😂😂 folk need to start reporting her
---
So what if the woman works in a nursing home doesn’t stop you having an opinion on people

Reactions: 15
She's doing a grand job of starving her trolls of oxygen🤣 making a tit of herself as usual

Just seen her comments on yesterday's tik Tok 😂😂😂😂she doesn't know who Nick Knowles is or DIY SOS 🤣🤣🤣🤣what an idiot, does she actually know anything about anything? Thought not 😂😂😂 don't be going to a pub quiz anytime soon Beefy 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I knew the beefy cow would hoover up one of those crisps 😂😂
---
Sorry this is a side note and I know it’s been mentioned before but her ‘ad’ just came up for Mrs Glam powder and why does she insist on saying ‘everyone is KEEP ON asking me.‘ like duck me, I am not the grammar police but this is your ‘job’ 🙈🙈
She can’t speak. Her lack of class shines through when she speaks as she has no idea how to articulate herself. This morning she also said “if you know, then get to know” 😂 Surely if you already knew then you wouldn’t need to get to know 😂 She’s thick as mince and that’s not her ADHD or any other self diagnosed medical issue. She’s just a poorly educated dimwit.

Attachments

• Haha
Typical Vav, straight for the job. Wonder who will have the honour of trying to get her sacked!
How odd that she'll out someone for a few bitchy comments but still doesn't out the accounts sending death threats and saying vile things about her son?! 🤔

Reactions: 9
Does anyone else watch Danielle Palompo’s tik tok? I quite like her and I might be totally off but has she just moved into Vav’s old house?

Reactions: 3
Does anyone else watch Danielle Palompo’s tik tok? I quite like her and I might be totally off but has she just moved into Vav’s old house?
No , doesn’t look like the same door , n doubt they would have changed it
---
---

So what if the woman works in a nursing home doesn’t stop you having an opinion on people
100% re her mum ! Imagine having that toxic energy around your kids

Reactions: 5
Doesn't she live in Ellon? Shame she's such a horrible person she might have made some pals
Oh I might pop along thanks for sharing - I’m trying to start going to things like this

She won’t be there but I’ll keep my eyes peeled just incase
---
No , doesn’t look like the same door , n doubt they would have changed it
---

100% re her mum ! Imagine having that toxic energy around your kids
I’m 99% sure it’s Danielle’s old house - I don’t think she ever sold it I think it’s been rented out while she’s been in Edinburgh

• Heart
Oh I might pop along thanks for sharing - I’m trying to start going to things like this

She won’t be there but I’ll keep my eyes peeled just incase
---

I’m 99% sure it’s Danielle’s old house - I don’t think she ever sold it I think it’s been rented out while she’s been in Edinburgh
That’s definitely Danielles own place. She’s going back to Chez Dean, well so her video seems to suggest. She only does colouring and cuts.

Reactions: 6
Hope abergal doesn't mind but Stole these from her page. The filter couldn't hide the state of that make up its caked on. Thought she didn't have pores 🤣 FYI beefy everyone, every single human on the planet has Pores we need them to produce sebum and to allow us to sweat some are just more prominent than others ya silly midden 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hope abergal doesn't mind but Stole these from her page. The filter couldn't hide the state of that make up its caked on. Thought she didn't have pores 🤣 FYI beefy everyone, every single human on the planet has Pores we need them to produce sebum and to allow us to sweat some are just more prominent than others ya silly midden 🙄
Honestly, she’s nae right. I’m not expecting everyone who gets their name walloped on a cheap box of blush should be a qualified Dermatologist but you’d think she’d WANT to know about her product, how it looks (in real life) and what happens when you put it on your pores!

———

Unpopular opinion klaxon…I’m not suggesting for a second that woman is on here but I think it’s fair to say most people know what she’s like for doxxing/pile ons/crappy behaviour if they’ve followed her for even a few months. So messaging her is just playing into her hands and allowing her to say she really is hard done by. She’s a horrible person who for some reason is obsessed with getting people sacked and she’s got her bodyguards and her rabid followers ready to fight her battles for her too - I wouldn’t give her the satisfaction tbh.

Honestly, she’s nae right. I’m not expecting everyone who gets their name walloped on a cheap box of blush should be a qualified Dermatologist but you’d think she’d WANT to know about her product, how it looks (in real life) and what happens when you put it on your pores!

———

Unpopular opinion klaxon…I’m not suggesting for a second that woman is on here but I think it’s fair to say most people know what she’s like for doxxing/pile ons/crappy behaviour if they’ve followed her for even a few months. So messaging her is just playing into her hands and allowing her to say she really is hard done by. She’s a horrible person who for some reason is obsessed with getting people sacked and she’s got her bodyguards and her rabid followers ready to fight her battles for her too - I wouldn’t give her the satisfaction tbh.
I agree, I'm all for posting an opinion and love to see it for m real profiles on her page 🤭 but Steph and most other "influencers" love the troll card, so messaging her to call her a slag/give her abuse is just a trump card for her!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.