Stephanie Vavron #42 Bubbles DeVavron has a new blush out, chasing wee boys on TT she’ll do anything for clout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks Swish, that’s all a fair shout. I’ve removed his name and photo, I was in two minds about posting it in the first place to be honest.

I wouldn’t want to upset the family at all. Thanks for checking it ❤
I do think we need a bit about him, mainly because that period is where the majority of her character defining behaviour comes from, but I am super conscious of not wishing to tarnish his memory or disrespect his family in any way.

They've never wanted any of the attention that has come since Vav has become the topic of conversation (which has been something she has willingly courted time and time again). They as a family have never courted it (save a few justified comments from his brother on the FB post) and it doesn't feel right, to me, to go deeper than we need to for that chapter of the story.

But in no way am I trying to direct the thread / wiki at all, this is merely my own opinion on it. ❤ As I say, others may feel differently and that's OK.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She shagged one of the male nurses while her first husband was a patient according to a friend of the nurse who I know well. The guy told him. He wasn’t working on the same ward.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I do think we need a bit about him, mainly because that period is where the majority of her character defining behaviour comes from, but I am super conscious of not wishing to tarnish his memory or disrespect his family in any way.

They've never wanted any of the attention that has come since Vav has become the topic of conversation (which has been something she has willingly courted time and time again). They as a family have never courted it (save a few justified comments from his brother on the FB post) and it doesn't feel right, to me, to go deeper than we need to for that chapter of the story.

But in no way am I trying to direct the thread / wiki at all, this is merely my own opinion on it. ❤ As I say, others may feel differently and that's OK.
Thanks Swish, I asked because I wasn’t sure myself what we should say about it. Like you, I felt it should be there but the family must have had a difficult few years seeing her pop up and there’s a fine line between putting info out there and also sticking the boot into them.

And anyone who is more than a newcomer (not that we can have any here anyway) can edit it, I won’t be offended if anyone wants to change anything - I’ve said before I don’t think I’m the best person to add stuff in because I get so far and then remember I don’t know what the real details are 😂.

Aberdeen is quite a small place though and we know Cammy’s brother has been on the other forum so I think rumours about her and the friend and her and the nurse should go in. We know his brother has said Cammy wouldn’t have stayed with her if he hadn’t been ill (I believe him because they’re so dignified) so I think people need to see that side of her.

As always though guys, let me know if you don’t think that’s right or feel free to edit the Wiki ❤

• Heart
She shagged one of the male nurses while her first husband was a patient according to a friend of the nurse who I know well. The guy told him. He wasn’t working on the same ward.
I’ve heard this a few times over the years from various people

Reactions: 11
I'm jealous of her level of delusional 😂😂😂how can you go through life that blinkered 😂😂😂bet she reads here every night then cries herself to sleep. I certainly would if I'd done at least half the tit she's been called out on here for.

Latest video
Get a fukn life beefy !!
Mind you said when it’s done it’s done ,, get over it move on

all because no one wants her so she thinks what she had prev was good

she is toxic in a relationship

Reactions: 6
She needs to be careful or she’ll be reported for using her phone whilst driving

Reactions: 7
Another brow product that's the ONLY product she uses! Why do her followers believe a word that comes out of her mouth!

She could be talking about anyone in that video she has had that many men in her bed 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.