Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scotblock

VIP Member
Stand down she’s away to bed so there will be no entertainment tonight. She’s still going in strong with the hearts and kisses, she’s nae taking the hint is she 😂 I can imagine she will have a walk around the perimeter of PIP mansion to make sure her stalker isn’t pissing in her ice bath then head to bed 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17

Spanor511

VIP Member
Perks of dating single maws. Leftovers? She’s lost the plot man. I’ve never seen anyone so desperate for a man.

• Haha

bradshawsshoes101

VIP Member
Who goes online like this to slate their ex? Imagine if he did it she would lose her mind.

I think he’s rejected her when they were away and she, as usual, has to go in with a low blow, to prove she’s over him, that’s why she’s gone stalking mad on this Korey to prove she can get a man and that she’s not bothered about the ex. If she didn’t give a shit she wouldn’t be slating him.

iamshooked

I found her tik tok page when i was researching tips on toddlers’ speech delay, around 2 years ago. Apart from the general madness she displayed, i have a genuine question: what is she doing for Max? In terms of therapies & support? My now 4.5yo daughter is in school + has speech therapy, private tutoring at home, swimming lessons, play therapy etc. It’s endless ( and uber expensive!!!) but worth it. I do hope Max gets the same? He seems to be such a darling boy, and early intervention is so so so crucial for his development! I don’t want to assume she doesn’t do anything because we don’t see it on videos. But apart from giving him an ipad, where is he at? I know she reads here, and i hope it triggers her to respond. I guess Max was how we all got to know her initially? X

• Heart
You're all a bunch of loosers here 🤣🤣🤣aye with loose trousers hen something you can't boast about Bubbles De'Vavron.

For someone dying to be someone the 'pals' she's picking up along the way aren't really desirables 💅

• Haha

Uddlemupped

VIP Member
That woman is clearly mentally ill and Piers Morgan has sensationalised and capitalised on that. It’s not to say I don’t feel sorry for Richard Gadd but he’s done nothing to hide the identity of that woman. Yet, is happy to hide the identity of someone who SA’d him. It’s not a funny situation for any party involved Steph. And as for she went to Aberdeen Uni, well that shows how gullible and uneducated you are. She did modules, pre entry requirements and had no degree in law.
---
Thinks it’s funny to be stalked. YET, made up another elaborate lie a couple of months ago saying she was being stalked and the Police were coming round to take a statement 🙄She didn’t like it when her stalker pissed in her chunky dunk tub 🙄😂
And only the other day someone came to her house and pissed in her ice bath 🙄😂

• Haha

here4bants!

VIP Member
On live saying the twunts be twunting phoning her phone but she’s winning because it’s in aeroplane mode 🤔 well you can’t get through to anyone if your phones in aeroplane mode you silly cow

• Haha

Scotblock

VIP Member
whats wild is her following a guy about an app who has no interest in her, its mortifying 😂
---

she will be away to send a million emails to Korey 😭
Big Martha Basic Instinct Vavron 😂 I just hope she never meets Korey and gives him a swatch of her snatch like in the film 😂

• Haha

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
Imagine big beefy saying she doesn't know how someone could be so obsessed with another person 🤣 you become obsessed with every piece of dick that shows u attention ya midden 😏

• Haha

say it like it is

VIP Member
Must be running low on content, I’ll just pop on and slate my ex husband who’s name I still use but bullied my daughter and didn’t give me money or let me heat the house 🤔

Any green bath update ???

Scotblock

VIP Member
Speaking of craics! If she keeps drinking that monster her arse crack will be growing even bigger in no time. And it’s as wide as the Clyde as it is 😂 I wonder is she gets fatigued dragging her swollen, midgety limbs everywhere 😂
---
What a cunt 😂😂
Does she think she’s Snow White with a lovely complexion because she’s not. She had a butterfly rash that’s permanently in her face because she needs to wear 18 layers of make up to cover the fact she looks like a rodent 😂 You are more snow shite than Snow White Martha 😂

• Haha

Ell87

VIP Member
Omg her latest video 😂 she'd never get married and let a man be entitled to half of what she's worked her ass of for again! Pretty sure living off someone else's money isn't working your ass off doll 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow