Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
I haven’t been on CC for ages I just found it too much, it’s like the Wish version of Tattle!!
Her arrogance and aggressive nature is in overdrive at the moment. She’s on the hyper up phase, I’ve said it for weeks now but there’s a black and white greeting tt coming soon 😂
I've defo no sneaked back on 🤥🤥🤥 even got sunglasses on so no one knows it's me 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
Funny u all hate tattle but all seem to read here 🙄 NO ONE FORCES YOU!!!
The irony of the fact their high priestess is one of the nastiest, most heartless bitches I’ve ever come across is not lost on me. But they just want to be in the gang (maybe they were bullied the same as the girl who left school early to get away from Steph was?) and embarrass themselves hoping she’ll notice them.

It must be so frustrating for all the people Steph has done over to see she’s like fucking Teflon. I know a shitty blusher made by a budget make up brand isn’t giving Charlotte Tilbury anything to worry about but ffs I thought she’d be cancelled by now
---
Thread title suggestion:

#42: More irritating than a bout of thrush, thank god she’s finally ‘dropped the blush’

Briar_rose

VIP Member
Those shoes are the ugliest things I’ve ever seen

and I was here when Rosie bush was bobbing about in a hot tub

• Haha

Spanor511

VIP Member
How many times is Rylan going to allow her to slander him online? Get a pair of balls wee man and rip into her.

• Haha

Uddlemupped

VIP Member
How the F*ck would she wish someone stalked someone , no matter who it is ! Disgusting !! 🤢
She’s defending herself saying it’s sarcasm.. it’s not - I’m sarcastic - you can tell by the tone of someone’s voice, mannerisms etc.. She genuinely thought it was funny to say that. Steph’s not a sarcastic person she’s just a bitch

ellmac

Chatty Member
So they are both on tattle then.

There are no group chats , they are CHOOSING to come here and read the comments.

Beauty of tattle is we aren’t trolls cos we keep it on here. We don’t personally go after these people,

Nat and Steph are the biggest trolls going

Jaybtee

VIP Member
Shes a spiteful cow eh shes gifting the other guy hes battling whose singing with a guitar. Now shes his top gifter🙄

• Haha
  • Wow

Spanor511

VIP Member
Omg her latest video 😂 she'd never get married and let a man be entitled to half of what she's worked her ass of for again! Pretty sure living off someone else's money isn't working your ass off doll 🙄
Half a rented gaff? 🤣🤣🤣 She’s got an absolute brass neck saying that, considering she proposed to a dying man to inherit all his death benefit. If it wasn’t for Cammy she would never have owned anything.

• Haha
  • Wow

twilightgarden

VIP Member
Went past her house and forgot how close it was to the road. She’s in dire need of blinds and curtains, you can see right in no problem.

• Haha
  • Wow

Scotblock

VIP Member
That woman is clearly mentally ill and Piers Morgan has sensationalised and capitalised on that. It’s not to say I don’t feel sorry for Richard Gadd but he’s done nothing to hide the identity of that woman. Yet, is happy to hide the identity of someone who SA’d him. It’s not a funny situation for any party involved Steph. And as for she went to Aberdeen Uni, well that shows how gullible and uneducated you are. She did modules, pre entry requirements and had no degree in law.
---
Thinks it’s funny to be stalked. YET, made up another elaborate lie a couple of months ago saying she was being stalked and the Police were coming round to take a statement 🙄She didn’t like it when her stalker pissed in her chunky dunk tub 🙄😂

Last edited:

Jaybtee

VIP Member
she's going to turn nasty soon, going on about f*kboys i bet. She's actually ruining that guy making his living, he was constantly on live before
---
noticed shes been retweeting tiktoks about having to fake it the whole time - obv to annoy rylan
she's actually such a loser lol - why did u let him parade topless in front of ur children after a week then

Spanor511

VIP Member
She acts like a 12 year old. Some random guy added her on a live and she’s now obsessed with him…it’s not normal behaviour. It’s total cringe.

azura81

VIP Member
IMG_1278.jpeg

bullshit beefy ! Your wee 👽 head falls to the floor , although tech it can’t cause your massive shoulders but you get the point !!

she is so thick it’s been one of her huns that wrote ekin su and she has thought it was her

Or it was beefy
Either way she is a lying baiting cow bag who clearly doesnt have a ED

• Haha

Briar_rose

VIP Member
She’s a bit dramtic that Nat 😂

completely ripped apart 😂😂 Babes. Your boggin arse isn’t even worth our banter at 10%

you ain’t seen nothing yet 💅

• Haha

Lyndsay55

VIP Member
I can’t believe they muted her and she goes over to the other guys live and starts gifting him..

Korey goes live with woman every night and will never come across them again, since she accepted that live the other night he hadn’t got rid of her! She’s absolutely everywhere, and doing it all so publicly 😂😂😂

This is honestly the funniest thing Iv ever came across.
She is absolutely off her rocker 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18