Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scotblock

VIP Member
She’s a hard faced cow isn’t she. Rough as a box of old arseholes 😂 This pic looks like a press shot from the BBC for a new series of Banged up Abroad. You can hear the confessional now “ I just thought he booked me a free holiday because he liked my big, beefy arse! I had no idea he was going to make me shove £10K worth of coke up it and smuggle it back to the U.K. Now I can see he just wanted me for that and my sunflower lanyard to get through the airport quicker! But it didn’t work and we got caught” 😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

ZedsDead

VIP Member
Just throwing herself at any bloke on TikTok these days.. Korey long forgotten now 🙄😂
Fuckin more fool him, the silly cunt. A nice guy, he seems, I get what he's trying to achieve with his mum, relatively young with advanced dementia, but I've never been comfortable with someone having zero capacity being emblazoned over social media. The fact he's cutting aboot with the Black Widow lowers my opinion of him even more .

• Heart

misterloverlover

Chatty Member
Why does she always have to be extra with every single thing in life! She means they went 3 different places. That's still one date you daft bint 😂😂 just because you moved locations doesn't mean it's 3 separate dates in the same few hours your together
New commenter on this strange woman, I’ve only recently come across her and WOW what a hoot laughing at her expense. Anyhoo maybe she has a 3 date rule to put out and this is her explanation for putting out 😂

• Haha

Scotblock

VIP Member
I’ve seen her plenty of times and she’s small, very dumpy and fat. There I’ve said it, she’s fat 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
That black dress and white shirt combo is hysterical. She looks like a sixth former trying to break the rules by jazzing up their uniform 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21

here4bants!

VIP Member
Omg someone just asked if it was Korey and she replied “why does everyone think it’s korey. He must really fancy me or something” 😳😳😳 no love you went all baby reindeer on his ass and changed into a swimsuit on a live and made a fool of yourself flirting like a deranged singleton who just discovered the boaby for the first time. Reality check vavron…: your a boot

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Spanor511

VIP Member
Very cocky for a fat cunt that apparently has numerous stalkers. Not one bit bothered about meeting a strange man.

• Haha

Lyndsay55

VIP Member
All these questions she’s answering on insta about this date tomorrow… said he doesn’t have social media doesn’t even have tiktok… then someone said to her in her comments is it the guy in your insta DM’s and she said yes it is 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Why she always lying 😂😂

• Haha

Katie111

“How funny would it be if she got obsessed with piers Morgan and started stalking piers Morgan”.. well not very funny would it Steph! Stalkers ruin peoples lives and cause massive distress I mean you would know after your capaldi debacle Martha

• Angry
  • Wow

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
Bunch of loosers🤣 nae one is as loose as you beefy and the only thing you suffer from is restless vag syndrome

• Haha
It was me GUYS, being part of the Tracy Hunter Appreciation Society has made me see the error of my ways, so I apologised to the big yin.....I also won the Euro Millions on Friday and pick my Ferrari up today after I send 300,000 emails to a wee guy that works in my local, did I mention my law degree ? Got really good grades.

• Haha

Spanor511

VIP Member
The level of cringe I have is unreal. Does she not realise everyone apart from her thick Huns are laughing at her? She’s a psychiatrists dream….all this after Pedro clearly told her he’s not interested. A knock back provoking this reaction? I’ve never seen this type of behaviour in a mother of two her age. She’s absolutely batshit mental.

azura81

VIP Member
So odd that a strong independent boss babe would want to keep the surname of her controlling ex who didn’t like her daughter and then put it on a bottle of liquid shite ?
In production - all 200 bottles of it

• Haha

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Why is she so demanding!
He doesn't want to sing the song and she just keeps commenting it 🫣
She didn't even know who sang it the other night!
Big Martha Vavron away to London & still stalking the poor boy….absolute creep!

• Haha

Onlyhereforthegossip

Chatty Member
Call me a bitch 👸🏼 but I’m so here for this total car crash 🍷🍿

She deserves everything that is going to come at her with this behaviour #beefyvavronreindeer

• Haha