Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Dairylea can probably see her for the toxic cow she is. They don’t need a dried up slapper from Aberdeen to help sell their products, i think they manage just fine. And we all know your spreading skills are great but not in the way you said, you are a pro at spreading the tree trunks for any man that sniffs your way 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Uddlemupped

VIP Member
It’s like watching a car crash about to happen.. She’s going to massively fuck up this evening/tomorrow/this week - for her own sake someone needs to intervene - she’s just staying up all night throwing herself at men all over the internet, taking her clothes off on TikTok live and running about in swimwear..

Petr obviously knocked her back in Disney - she needs therapy actual therapy and to get off the internet before she does something really stupid

Lyndsay55

VIP Member
Met him on live last Wednesday and she’s saying things like that on social media for everyone to see, 1 WEEK LATER. I really hope she’s reeling us in for real this time 😂😂😂

And if Korey is messaging her off the app, flittering etc, he’s def not doing anything publicly… his mods MUTED HER! Everytime I think this can’t get anymore funnier, she goes and tops it 😂

• Haha

bradshawsshoes101

VIP Member
That L’Oréal dark spot corrector advert 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣 I actually burst out laughing! Shes covered in spots and got a filter on and people think her skin is amazing and could she pout anymore 🤦🏻‍♀️ her followers should remember - A fool and his money are soon parted!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
I get paid for doing my job but don’t get trolled 😂 she has to believe that us on here don’t work & are sitting penniless, i can only speak for myself but i am far from penniless, i am going to go as far as saying my bank balance is probably healthier than hers. I don’t need to sell my soul & my childs online to make a living. Once i close my laptop i can walk away from my job, she can’t. Social media consumes her life & its clearly a miserable one.
---
Theres Natakye lassie sooking up her fat arse 🙄 these fools are all deranged trying to get some attention off someone like Staf!
👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 your life is far more fulfilled than beefys will ever be! my life is going good im in pain a lot and my condition has got worse the last 6 months but I'm still happy my kids are happy my husband is happy and his business is thriving so my bank balance is happy 🤣 ( I know not very boss babe independent women woman of me) 😜 I'd much rather have my life than beefys any day!

• Heart

indiechick

Chatty Member
Her poor nana is always getting dragged out when the gobshite munter goes into Aberdeen.
Why’s that beefy? Scared to go out alone? 🤣

• Haha

button moon

VIP Member
I’m glad I’m not the only one who thought so.
if not on social meadja then why on here? Unless they used to be and came off?
Who knows, but I ain’t sharing pics of any kid despite me thinking their mom is a toss bag
Yeh was not of her son .. absolutely not. Was the new victim. Have seen him now. No worries.
---
Yeh was not of her son .. absolutely not. Was the new victim. Have seen him now. No worries.
Yeh I was on SM but I came off it last year due to serious mental health problems and not bought diagnosis unfortunately. Just follow what she is Up to as I liked her and her page in the early days but now ... Well we all are here for the same reason,
---
Boy? Max? Or that other thing that shills out his mother for TikTok likes?
Why would I need a picture of her son he is on her tik tok .. I go on that occasionally, I ment the boy she met in Glasgow.

• Heart

Scotblock

VIP Member
“You will never be successful if you are dragging other people down” she says. Well, all I can say to that is she has obviously never had a proffessional job in a career path where everyone is cutting each others feet. That’s 99% of professions hun. And I KNOW you would be the first to cut folks feet when you were a hairdresser Steph. That’s why most of the hairdressers in Aberdeen hate you. They would cut your feet for the last mars bar in the vending machine in most places I’ve worked 😂

Uddlemupped

VIP Member
It was this girl
This is the lassie who spoke about charging for advice on autism when you can get it for free on not only Steph’s page but TikTok in general - her video wasn’t even malicious. She didn’t even name Steph

Honestly Steph and her mad ma and Nan need to get a life.. if they try and get everyone sacked who has a different opinion to Steph they’ll be spending their entire life doing it

Christ I think BPerfect is shite.. quick someone call my employer and tell them I’m a horrible person cause I don’t want to buy cheapo foundation on TikTok shop

Lrkn27

VIP Member
She's going live with Korey if he mods one of her mods 😂😂

His mod is giving "you can't sit with us" vibes 😂
omg trying to get one of her mods in because she can’t handle people telling the truth about her 😂 she is a controlling cow! I hope he tells her to bolt.
---
He actually modded her mod, poor show Korey! But i am loving Mels attitude 😆

Attachments

• Haha

Scotblock

VIP Member
I just watched that TikTok she did where she measured herself 😂 She was adamant that she was a size 12 😂😂😂 She’s standing there built like giant haystacks but is greeting because folk were saying she was definitely bigger than a 12 😂 She actually has the strangest chest I’ve ever seen. She reminds me of the build that Fatima Whitbread had up top in her heyday 😂 But Fatima’s was muscle nae beef.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

Scotblock

VIP Member
The bag she has is too little against her big body. And that outfit makes her look like an extra from the Sound of Music if the sound of music had big, midgety and swollen limbed folk in it 😂

• Haha