Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
She had Rheumatoid rylan around her son as soon as they got back from pumping in a shed in the middle of nae where, she took her son with her wen she was getting pumped aff churchy while slobbering over a pizza crunch; she doesn't give a shit the fact her child is A, very young and B non verbal and anything could happen to him around these strangers. You just keep wearing knickers as ankle warmers ya fat sad desperate saggy faced boot. The absolute desperation off her makes me cringe nae cnut wants you ya midden once they find out what you're really like.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Lrkn27

VIP Member
She's fucking crazy! howling at her being muted 😂😂
whats wild is her following a guy about an app who has no interest in her, its mortifying 😂
---
Stand down she’s away to bed so there will be no entertainment tonight. She’s still going in strong with the hearts and kisses, she’s nae taking the hint is she 😂 I can imagine she will have a walk around the perimeter of PIP mansion to make sure her stalker isn’t pissing in her ice bath then head to bed 😂😂
she will be away to send a million emails to Korey 😭

• Haha

Spanor511

VIP Member
Thanks to @Lyndsay55 for the thread title.

Big Vav is starring in her very own ‘baby reindeer’ horror show, where she is the main character, stalking and harassing fellow tiktoker Korey on live until he patched her and big Vav was raging.
The lies continue to roll off her tongue. The most latest being someone pished in her ice bath.

• Haha
  • Heart

Johnson1901

VIP Member
Fuckin more fool him, the silly cunt. A nice guy, he seems, I get what he's trying to achieve with his mum, relatively young with advanced dementia, but I've never been comfortable with someone having zero capacity being emblazoned over social media. The fact he's cutting aboot with the Black Widow lowers my opinion of him even more .
I’d never heard of him until she’d posted that picture so I’ve been nosey and looked on his social MEADJA accounts and I’m not keen at all.
His poor mother is plastered all over them and I doubt she’s give her consent about it seeing as she’s very vulnerable.
Yeah, I don’t like shit like that, it’s crass in my opinion.
oh and he’s on a “career break” 😂😂another one profiteering off someone else’s misfortune. It’s just disgusting.

• Heart

Briar_rose

VIP Member
It’s such an odd mentality all round

I dont think he’s that good, and all these wee oddities are blowing smoke up his arse. It’s like a cult on these battles across the app. Just a bunch of tragic clings on having to pay to belong to something. I’d climb in the oven if that’s how bad my life was tbh

• Haha

azura81

VIP Member
The difference is he’s probably messaged a mate privately saying it not broadcast it to thousands on tik tok making him look like a dick
I just think it’s fukn odd to be talking about your ex online .. she is sooo not over him
she is a rocket

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Someone asked her on live if she ever goes out in Aberdeen & she said absolutely not as its not great 😂 nothing to do with no pals & being hated 😆

• Haha

SwishSwing

VIP Member
The level of cringe I have is unreal. Does she not realise everyone apart from her thick Huns are laughing at her? She’s a psychiatrists dream….all this after Pedro clearly told her he’s not interested. A knock back provoking this reaction? I’ve never seen this type of behaviour in a mother of two her age. She’s absolutely batshit mental.
She's a step away from Martha's quote "men who don't fancy me are either gay or blind"... and I actually think she's just as mad.

She's spiralling and the worrying thing is... she can't see it.

I wonder what the airport travelling drama is going to be today.

• Heart

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
Honestly why is she so rude to her followers. I genuinely hope this “date” is a wind up and she’s left standing on her own. No sane man in Aberdeen would go near that boot
Also Steph you don’t know what a hard days work is. You’re so bliddy tired from all your jet setting. Must be so hard packing and unpacking over night bags. GET A FUKING GRIP
Like the time someone asked her to go on Loose Women and it was a hoax 🤭

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
The bloke I know only has Snapchat and what’sapp for the sole purpose of only getting pics etc but keeping it separate from personal stuff as he has his own company. He doesn’t want women causing drama with that when he pumps and dumps. 🤣 I am on his socials now that we aren’t doing the deed but they are so private you can’t even search him . But alas he probably would be up her street as he is well off and pretty decent looking. She’ll let him pump her hoping he’ll call in love . But day after he’ll block her 🤣🤣 that his style,

goshcan we pray it’s him! He hasn’tanswered yet
Any guy who says he's only got "snapchat" is a mega red flag and shouldn't be poked with so much as a shitty stick. Sounds like he's married tbf 🥴

• Haha

Johnson1901

VIP Member
Dairylea can probably see her for the toxic cow she is. They don’t need a dried up slapper from Aberdeen to help sell their products, i think they manage just fine. And we all know your spreading skills are great but not in the way you said, you are a pro at spreading the tree trunks for any man that sniffs your way 😏
Dairylea knows she spreads her legs quicker than their cheese spread.

• Haha

K4040

VIP Member
If she had actual adhd then no amount of caffeine actually helps. It does the opposite. Proof that beefy bullshitters paid for diagnosis is as credible as beefys reputation

here4bants!

VIP Member
This pose in those little Prince Charming kitten heels 😂
How is she not embarrassed?? Since when did folk pose like this for a selfie? If she thinks it looks “sexy” it really doesn’t 🤢 Also imagine walking through the door to be met with Stephs gash and chunky thighs staring at you 😳

• Haha